霍金先生的代理律师
representing Mr. Hawkin.
你一定就是警长...
You must be Inspector...
尼登先生 在今天早上逮捕你当事人之后
Following your client's arrest this morning, Mr. Naden,
我从莫顿地方法官那里获得了搜查令
I obtained a search warrant from Morton magistrates.
我今天下午实施了搜查
I executed that warrant this afternoon.
搜查中我们在霍金先生的暗室中
During the search we discovered a safe
发现了一个保险柜
hidden in Mr. Hawkin's darkroom.
开启保险柜后我们发现了八张照片
And when the safe was opened we found eight photographs,
经检查发现
which when examinated were found
其内容为艾莉森·卡特的色情照片
contained pornographic images of Alison Carter.
据此证据
As a result of the evidence
霍金先生 我们将以强♥奸♥罪
I am charging you, Mr. Hawkin,
起诉你
with rape.
那是伪造的
They're fakes.
我想看一下那些证据
I want to see this evidence.
霍金先生 你确定想让你的代理律师看照片吗
Are you sure you want your solicitor to see it, Mr. Hawkin,
他可能因此放弃为你代理诉讼
at the risk of him walking out on you?
他可以看
I want him to see them.
我说过了 那是伪造的
I tell you they're fakes.
人人都知道照片可以伪造
Everyone knows you can fake a photo.
我们也找到了底片
We have the negatives, too.
底片也可以伪造
You can fake those as well.
你先伪造照片
First you fake the photograph,
然后对着伪造照片拍照
then you photograph the fake,
然后你就得到了底片
and bingo, you have a negative.
来支烟
Give me a ciggie.
给我一支烟
One of your cigarettes.
你是否否认这照片中的人是你
Are you denying this is you in these photos?
当然是我
Of course I am.
你是否否认你强♥奸♥了她
Are you denying you raped her?
没错
Yes.
我们还在你的书房♥发现了一件沾血的衬衣
We also found a bloodstained shirt in your study.
什么
What?!
与你在伦敦定制的衬衣一致
Identical to the shirts you have made in London.
衬衣上沾有血迹
It's stained with blood
我相信将与艾莉森内♥裤♥上的血迹一致
which I expect will match that found on Alison's underwear.
我的书房♥里没什么衬衣
There was no shirt in my study.
但衬衣就是在那里发现的
Oh. But that's where it was found.
还有一把枪
As well as the gun.
什么枪
What gun?
一把韦伯利点三八左轮手♥枪♥
A Webley .38, identical to
正是你朋友凯里上校失窃的那把
the one stolen from your friend Colonel Carey.
我已经说过了我不知道他有枪
I already told you I didn't know he had a gun.
你们是在陷害我
You're trying to fame me.
我们为什么会要陷害你
Why would we want to do that?
因为你们一无所获 声名岌岌可危
Because you've got nothing and your necks are on the line,
你们就伪造了这堆垃圾...
and you are making up all this rubbish...
你强♥奸♥了那个女孩也是我们伪造的吗 你个混♥蛋♥
Are we making up you raping the girl, you piece of shit?
我说过了那些都是假的
It's all faked I tell you.
我会将这一情况
I'm going to present this information
提交给检察长 霍金先生
to the Director of Public Prosecutions, Mr. Hawkin.
我也将以谋杀罪起诉你
And I'm going to charge you with murder.
乔治
George.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting with me.
你要点些什么
Do you want something?
不用了 谢谢
No, no thanks.
你去过伤痕谷了吗
Hmm...Did you get to Scardale?
你帮我们拿到庄园大屋的拍摄许可了吗
Have you managed got us into the Manor House?
没有
No.
庄园主人仍然对拍摄没有任何兴趣
The owners are still not interested with any film.
显然你也是
Like you apparently.
对 我也是
Yes, like me.
能告诉我为什么吗
Can you tell me why?
你说有东西要我看
You said you had something I need to see.
你被分配到莫顿之前
You worked in Vice in
是在曼彻斯特扫黄禁赌缉毒组工作 对吗
Manchester before you were posted to Morton. Right?
你在那里时
When you were there
有接触到儿童色情制品的机会吗
did you have any access to child pornography?
为什么问这个
Why are you asking?
为制♥作♥影片 我们在对你做背景调查时
When I was doing background research on you for the film
我找到了一些你投过稿的学生刊物
I came across some student magazines you'd contributed to.
其中我发现了一篇
And I found an article
你从没告诉过我的你写的文章
you'd written that you never told me about.
文章很有趣
Interesting piece
是关于照片拼贴和伪造证据的
on photo montage and the manipulation of evidence.
我之前从不知道
I didn't realise you were
你是个娴熟的摄影师 乔治
such an accomplished photographer, George.
乔治 你必须跟我谈谈
George, you have to talk to me!
乔治
George!
你根本一无所知
You have no idea!
但你得告诉我到底发生了什么
But you've got to tell me what happened!
你发现了一些你不喜欢的东西 不是吗
You've found something you don't like, haven't you?
或许你就不该打探
Maybe you shouldn't go digging.
那是潘多拉盒子
Pandora's Box.
你永远不知道里面有什么
You never know what's going to come out.
你得告诉我到底发生了什么
You've got to tell me what happened!
萨莎
Sasha.
萨莎
Sash!
萨莎 萨莎
Sash! Sasha!
天啊 萨莎 萨莎醒醒
Oh, Christ! Sasha! Sasha! Wake up.
快醒醒 你喝了多少
Wake up. How much have you drunk?
我想吐
I'm going to be sick.
来 跟我来
Come on. Come with me.
坚持住 跟我讲话
Come on. Talk to me.
放开我
Get off me!
我要爸爸 离我远点
I want my dad. Get away from me!
我要爸爸
I want my dad.
你怎么没回家
Why aren't you going home?
在杀害她之前 他早已毁了她
He destroyed her long before he killed her.
现在不行 我得工作
Not now. I have to work.
嗨
Oh, hello.
我很小的时候来过这里一次
I stayed here when I was little once.
一次暑期旅行 和你姥姥一起
One of those summer trips with Gran.
那事就发生在这里吗
Is this where it happened?
对 那是庄园大屋的后门
Yeah. That's the back of the Manor House.
她从这里走出去 之后再也没人见过她
She walked out of there and was never seen again.
嗨 基斯
Hi, Keith.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你和乔治谈过了吗
Have you spoken to George?
还没有
Not yet.
为什么
Why not?
我打算今天晚些时候采访他
I'm going to interview him later today.
我带了自己的摄像机 所以我可以自己拍摄
I've got my own camera with me, so I'll shoot it myself.
怎么了
What?
你是不是还有疑虑
Are you still having doubts?
谁说的
Who told you I did?
我了解你 凯瑟琳 我们共事很久了
I know you, Catherine. We've worked together a long time.
你是不是有事瞒着我
Is there something you're not telling me?
没有 听着 乔治没什么事
No! Listen, George is fine.
真的 只是有点紧张
Really, it's just a case of nerves.
我会一直跟你报备的 别担心
I'll keep you posted, don't worry.
到底是谁紧张
Whose nerves exactly?
凯瑟琳·希思科特还是乔治·班尼特
Catherine Heathcote's or George Bennett's?
是乔治·班尼特
George Bennett's.
- 为什么 - 真♥相♥开始浮出水面了
- Why? - Stuff started to come up.
指通过问20个问题猜出对方所想事物的游戏
什么真♥相♥ 尼古拉 我不是在跟你玩20问
What stuff? Nicola I'm not playing 20 Questions with you.
乔治指证霍金有罪的证据有问题
There are issues with the evidence George used with Hawkin.
- 那些性侵的照片吗 - 是的
- The abused photos? - Yes.
那就去检查 去分♥析♥
Get it checked. Get it analysed.
不行 六个月前 在一场仓库大火中被毁了