You're not going all the way up there?
这和乔治有关吗
This is to do with George, isn't it?
你在调查什么吧
You've discovered something.
调查什么呢 尼古拉
Like what, Nicola?
比如
Like
也许他不像别人说的那样正直
Maybe he's not as squeaky clean as he's cracked up to be.
凯瑟琳... - 挂了
Catherine... - Gotta go.
不 等等
No, wait.
凯瑟琳 基斯他...
Catherine, Keith is...
什么
What?
我无法保护你 凯瑟琳
I can't protect you, Catherine.
那就别保护
Then don't.
再见 尼古拉
Bye, Nicola.
好吧 计划变了
Right. Change of plan.
我们去海边
We're going to the seaside.
该死
Shit!
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
- 基斯- 总算找到你了
- Keith! - Glad I caught you.
还有萨莎
And Sasha, too.
我听说乔治住院了
I heard about George. Hospitalised.
我真的很抱歉
Obviously I'm really sorry.
我知道你喜欢他
I know you're fond of him.
但我们得实际一点 这对我们意味着什么
But we have to be practical. What does it mean for us?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Well... do you want to know the truth?
你还能告诉我什么
What else have you been telling me?
- 我们应该停止拍摄了 - 恐怕不行
- I think we should stop the film. - I can't do that I'm afraid.
为什么不行 基斯
Why not, Keith?
这个时候取消这样一个引人瞩目的节目
Cancelling a high profile network programme at this late stage
这本身就能成新闻了
would be a story itself.
这恐怕不是你所希望的吧
Isn't that what you want to avoid?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你还另有隐情
I mean the other story.
只是不想说出来 对吗
The one you don't want to tell. Am I right?
讲述一件著名的杀人案件是个不错的题材
Retelling a famous murder story is good television.
但是揭露一名为了定罪
Exposing a detective who
而扭曲真♥相♥的警探 那可是绝佳的题材
bent the truth for a conviction is great TV.
没有任何证据证明乔治·班尼特有什么过失
There is absolutely no evidence George Bennett did anything wrong.
那你为什么要在英格兰到处乱转
Then why you run round England like a scalded cat?
乔治有什么让你不忍♥的地方吗
Does George have some sort of hold on you?
- 什么 - 他是你♥爸♥爸吗
- What? - Is he your Daddy?
不 当然不是 但那也不等于
No, of course not. But that doesn't mean
不给他申诉的机会 就直接定罪
that man should be crucified without a fair hearing.
是申诉的机会 还是为了掩盖什么
Fair hearing or cover up?
我没有掩盖什么 基斯
I'm not covering anything up, Keith.
我只是还没有完全搞明白
I just don't have the full story yet.
我需要更多的时间
I just need more time. Hm?
给你一天的时间
You can have 24 hours.
而且只有我能查
And only I work on this.
忠实的尼古拉不行
Not loyal Nicola.
其他人也不行
Or anybody else.
"我就等着
"I just waited.
那保险柜有点年头了
It seemed like an age.
我想打开它
I wanted to get that safe open.
但同时又很害怕
I dreaded it being open.
潘多拉盒子
Pandora's Box.
你永远不会知道里面有什么"
You never know what's gonna come out."
我想谈谈
I... I want to talk.
你想道歉吗 你带了烟吗
To apologise, you mean. Did you bring cigarettes?
这是你最后一次机会 告诉我她的尸体在哪
This is your last chance to tell me where her body is.
我不知道
I don't know where she is.
明天你就要受审
Tomorrow you go on trial,
被判有罪 然后绞死
and you'll be convicted. And you'll hang.
就你那些证据 法官没法定罪的
No judge will hang me with the evidence you have.
法官是弗莱彻·桑普森 相信我
The judge is Fletcher Sampson, and believe me
当他看到那些照片时 你就死定了
when he sees those photos you'll hang.
陪审团会知道 那些照片是假的
The photos are fakes. That's what the jury will be told.
他们会相信的
That's what they will believe.
求你了 菲利普
Please, Philip!
求你了
Please.
让她的妈妈得到一丝安慰 如果这样
Put her mother's mind at ease. You do that and...
你最多判十年
you could be out in ten years.
还能继续生活
Have a life.
她曾是个那么漂亮的姑娘
She was such a beautiful girl.
没错
Yes.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
是她让你夜不能寐吗 小艾莉森
Does she keep you awake at night, little Alison?
那些你为了找到她
All those photos of mine
而从我这拿的照片在哪里
you had to help find her, where are they?
都贴在墙上了吗
Do you have them on your wall?
那些是证据
They're evidence.
什么的证据
Evidence of what?
你看到她时 是什么感觉
What do you see when you look at her...
乔治
George?
请告诉我她在哪
Please tell me where she is!
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
- 汤米·克拉夫 - 嗯
- Tommy Clough? - Yes.
我是凯瑟琳·希思科特
I'm Catherine Heathcote.
- 我想问你点事 - 我知道你是谁
- I'd like to talk to you. - I know who you are.
很好 我想谈谈乔治·班尼特的事
Good. I'd like to talk to you about George Bennett.
我想谈谈乔治·班尼特的事
I'd like to talk to you about George Bennett.
三天前 他退出了我为他拍的纪录片
Three days ago he withdrew from the film I'm making about him.
也没说原因
He won't tell me why.
昨天他的心脏病犯了
Yesterday he had a massive heart attack.
我想这可能和
I think the reason might
事情的真♥相♥有关 很好
be something to do with the fact... Oh, good.
要重新开始吗 我叫凯瑟琳
Could we start again? My name is Catherine...
我们没什么可开始的
We're not starting anything.
我只想说如果我的朋友乔治死了
I just wanna say that if my friend George dies,
我希望他的死让你永无宁日
I hope his death haunts you to your grave,
你个贪婪鬼
you fucking vulture.
你怎么能和我妈那样说话 她想帮助他
Don't talk to my mum like that! She's trying to help him.
她尽力做了一切
She is doing everything she can.
甚至冒着丢工作的危险
She even risked her job for him.
你怎么就不能理解呢
Why can't you see that?
那走吧
Come on, then.