我明天早上要出去一下
I may have to go out in the morning for a short while.
你能不能帮我看着萨莎一两个小时
Would you mind keeping an eye on Sasha for an hour or two?
你要干什么 凯瑟琳
What are you up to, Catherine?
我不知道 真的
I don't know...really.
就好像如鲠在喉 却拔不出来
It's like an itch I can't...scratch.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
小心点
Be careful.
我和乔治以前常来这里
Me and George used to come in here.
你妈妈去哪了 萨莎
So...where's your mother gone to, then, Sasha?
就出去两个小时
Just out for a couple of hours.
至少她的记事本上是这么写的
At least that's what her note said.
写她要去什么地方了吗
Did it say where she'd gone?
哦 拜托 萨莎 她在干什么
Oh, come on, Sasha. What's she up to?
妈妈说她昨天看见
Mum said that she saw the
庄园官邸的百叶窗是开着的
shutters of the Manor House open yesterday.
我就知道她有事瞒着我
I knew she was hiding something.
她真是厉害啊
She's a piece of work.
她不会惹上麻烦吧
She's not in trouble, is she?
如果她真有麻烦 我想她自己也能应付
Well, if she is I'm sure she can handle it.
你姥姥什么时候来
When's your gran coming?
- 随时都有可能到 - 太好了 因为我
- Any minute now. - Good, cos I ...
这是什么
What's this?
我小时候画的画
Just some stuff I did when I was a kid.
这是你画的
You did this?
我姥姥这么和我说的
That's what Gran said.
那CD是谁
And who's CD?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈的娘家姓是达根
Mum's maiden name was Duggan.
凯瑟琳·达根
Catherine Duggan?
该死的
Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing here?
凯西
Kathy?
凯西·洛玛斯 我是凯瑟琳·希思科特
Kathy Lomas? I'm Catherine Heathcote.
你记得我吗
You remember me?!
是的 我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
查理说你昨天来过 你要干什么
Charlie said you were here yesterday. What do you want?
我有些问题 需要答案 凯西
I've got questions I need answers to, Kathy.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
不 不你不能
No, no, you can't.
这里的主人不喜欢访客
The owner doesn't like visitors.
说完你要说的就走吧
Say what you've got to say then go.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
乔治·班尼特马上就要成为千夫所指了
George Bennett is about to get torn to pieces.
如果你有什么可以告诉我的
If you have anything to tell me
最好现在就告诉我
say it now.
这和我们有什么关系
What's it got to do with us?
伤痕谷的案子让乔治·班尼特在事业上一帆风顺
George Bennett had a good ride out of his success at Scardale.
他能享受成功 也要咽下其苦
He'll have to take the rough with the smooth.
即使这会要了他的命
Even if it kills him?
都是你搞出来的
You started this.
你本不需要拍这个片子的
You didn't have to make this film.
乔治也不是非要参与其中
George didn't have to be part of it.
要怪就怪你自己吧
You've only got yourselves to blame.
你走吧 不要打扰我们的安宁了
You go and you leave us in peace.
你这安宁的日子也快要到头了
You won't be left in peace very long.
那我们到时再想办法解决
Well, then, we'll deal with it.
我们已经解决了很多事情
We've dealt with everything else.
是的
Yes.
谢谢你能和我说这么多
Thanks for talking to me.
我为乔治生病住院感到遗憾
I'm sorry George was taken ill.
之前看他还挺好的
Seemed like he was fine.
你见过他
You've seen him?
他来过这
He was here.
他五天前来过这 是不是
He was here five days ago. Wasn't he?
是不是 就是那时他给我打电♥话♥
Wasn't he? That's when he called me.
也就是那时他说要退出
That's when he pulled out.
出去
Get out!
他在这发现了什么 发现了什么
What did he find here? What did he find here?
你走开啊
Go away!
你都做了什么 凯西
What have you done, Kathy?
你们所有的人 都做了什么
All of you! What have you done?!
出去
Get out!
我要进来
I'm coming in!
滚出这座房♥子
Get out of the house!
不 你不能进来 你无权进来
No, you can't come in! You're not allowed!
出去
Get out!
艾莉森
Alison!
我会告诉你发生了什么 我只会说一次
I'll tell you what happened. I'll say it only once.
我妈妈决定让我离开
My mother decided I had to leave
那是我唯一的出路
it was my only way out.
玛·洛玛斯策划了一切
Ma Lomas planned it all.
是的 她给我放血
Right... 'She bled me.'
勇敢的女孩儿
Brave girl.
给你放血
Bled you?
我 我妈妈 凯西
Me, my mother, Kathy.
我们知道我们需要好多血
We knew we needed a lot of blood.
为什么那么多
Why so much?
如果不够
Anything less and
警方可能认为我没有死
the police might have thought I was still alive.
那 那把枪呢
And... And the gun?
我偷的 从凯里上校的家里
I stole it. From Colonel Carey's house.
我在那做清洁女仆
I worked there as a cleaner.
我们都有份参与
We all played our part.
丹开枪 让警方在矿井里找到子弹
Dan fired the bullet for the police to find in the mine.
露丝把枪藏在霍金的书房♥
And Ruth hid the gun in Hawkin's study.
那 警方跟踪你的足迹
So...the police followed your trail?
是的 我带着我的狗谢泼进了树林
Yeah, I went to the woods with my dog Shep.
我把他绑起来 然后开始自己的生活
I tied him up and I walked out on my own life.
就是这样 就这么走了
That was it. I was driven away.
我再也没有见过我的母亲
I never saw my mother again.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
我去了南希小姨家
I went to my Aunt Nancy's.
她那时正要从曼彻斯特搬到加拿大
She was about to move from Manchester to Canada
作为他们的女儿詹尼斯和他们一起
and I went as their daughter Janis.
从那时起直到现在我一直都是詹尼斯·科罗塞
That's where Janis Crowther has been until now.
为什么
Why?
为什么这样对待霍金
Why do THIS to Hawkin?
因为他毁了我的生活
Because he destroyed my life.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
警方已经证明了
The police proved it.
他们证明你死了
They proved you were dead.
但是你还活着
But here you are.
他们绞死了杀死你的谋杀犯
They hanged a man for killing you.
但是你却没死 你证明了你没死
But here you are. So YOU prove it.
看看那些照片 他们能证明
Take a look at the photos. They prove it.
我不能 他们已经被烧了
I can't. They're burned.
这也是你们计划的一部分
Was that part of your plan?
是查理
That was Charlie.
当我们听说你要制♥作♥影片 我们开始担心
When we heard you were making a film we were worried.
我们以为你你们能倒查回去 检测证据 DNA
We thought they might go back, test the evidence. DNA.
- 这么说那些照片确实有问题 - 没有
- So you WERE worried about the photos? - No.
那些照片都是真的
No, they were real.
我记得每一下快门
I remember every... click of the camera.
每一下闪光灯
Every flash.
我还记得他身体的重量 散发的味道
I remember the weight of him, the smell of him.
这一点 你能证明吗
Can you prove it?
我是说 其他事情上你们都说谎了
I mean, you've lied about everything else.
你能证明这件吗
Can you prove it?
跟我来
Follow me.
但...
But...