Well, you bloody failed, didn't you?
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
妈的
Bloody hell!
他们说他没回家
They said he didn't come home!
那他到底在哪
Well, where the bloody hell is he?
我不知道 没人知道
I don't know. Nobody knows.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit, shit.
好了 来吧 萨莎 睡觉时间到了
Right. Come on, Sash. Time for bed.
明天要早点起床
Got to make an early start.
我在看乔治·班尼特的文件 他好无聊
I'm just reading George Bennett's file. He's boring.
你对他完全不了解
You don't know anything about him.
- 这还算有趣点 - 我看看
- This is cool though. - Let's see.
就是他弄的一张照片
It's just something he did. A photo.
我知道了 他调换了丘吉尔和斯大林的脑袋
Oh, I see. He swapped Churchill's head for Stalin's.
快去睡觉吧
Off to bed. Go on.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mum.
你发现了一些不想看到的东西 对吗
You've found something you don't like, haven't you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
也许你不该再深究了
Maybe you shouldn't go digging.
但我会继续调查
But I will dig.
这是我的工作
It's what I do.
长官
Sir.
长官 小溪旁发现了一具尸体
Sir! A body's been found on the moors.
是西蒙·克劳瑟 长官 看起来像是冻死的
Looks like exposure, sir. Simon Crowther.
他应该是... 躺着然后死了
He must have just... lay down and died.
我们回去吧 走吧
Let's get back. Come on.
都是我的错 长官
This is all my fault, sir.
如果你想调我离开这个案子 我能理解
If you want me off the case I'll understand.
我不会让你走的 汤米
I don't want you off the case, Tommy.
来一根吧
Here you are.
拿吧
Go on.
不会放弃
Not going to give up.
你不会吧
Are you?
好
Good.
西蒙...
Simon...
悲惨且孤独的死去了
died a miserable and a lonely death
我为此感到难过
and I'm sorry for that
也为他感到难过
and I'm sorry for him.
但如果在艾莉森失踪的第一时间
But if you'd told us about him
你们就给我们提供线索
when Alison first went missing,
就会节省很多的时间和人力
a lot of time and effort would have been spared
他也不会死
and he'd still be alive.
现在 我们浪费了二十四小时
Now, we wasted 24 hours.
也就是说 我很可能找不到艾莉森了
Which makes it all the more likely we're not going to find Alison
只有等某些登山者几个月后找到她的尸体
until some hiker stumbles on her body months from now.
我要中止搜索
I'm calling off the search.
什么 不能这样
What? You can't.
再找也没意义了
No point keeping on.
我们把山谷翻了个底朝天
We've searched that dale from top to bottom.
还没到底呢
Not right to the bottom, you haven't.
就这个吗
Is this it?
艾莉森
Alison!
我们离伤痕谷多远
How far are we from Scardale?
直线距离两英里
About two mile as the crow flies.
等等 长官
Hold on, sir. Sir!
我们需要找一些相关人士过来
We need cavers and potholers and other like-minded lunatics.
丹 把这个拿到村务大厅去
Dan, take that to the village hall.
- 交给斯温德尔斯警员 好吗 - 好的
- Give it to PC Swindells, OK? - Right.
真让我生气 想骂人
Makes me angry. Makes me want to shout.
先是西蒙·克劳瑟
Simon Crowther.
然后是霍金在周三的外出 现在是这个
Hawkin's walk on Wednesday. This.
他们为什么一开始不说
Why didn't they mention this first?
万一艾莉森走进去了
What if Alison has gone in there,
摔了一跤然后...
taken a fall and...
天哪
God forbid.
他们真的在乎吗
Do they even care?
她妈妈在乎
The mother does.
等等 长官
Wait, sir.
长官
Sir!
该死
Bloody hell.
乔治
George?
乔治
George!
你没事吧 长官
Are you all right, sir?
我没事 我没事
I'm all right. I'm all right.
是时候告诉她妈妈 孩子回不了家了
Time to tell Mum her baby's not coming home.