霍金平面图
伤痕谷
霍金平面图
伤痕谷
市政
防火型
保险柜
关押申请
被告姓名: 霍金·菲利普
拒绝保释的原因:
拒绝保释的原因
艾莉森·卡特 艾莉森·卡特 艾莉森·卡特...
你们在那个矿井里到底发现了什么
What did you exactly discover in that mine?
'我们发现了几件衣物
'We discovered some items of clothing
很明显是属于她的
clearly belonging to her.
在我们发现的区域里
And there was a lot of blood.
有大量的血迹
in the area where we found...
以及衣物'
the clothing.'
'但是没有尸体吗'
'But no body?'
'没有尸体'
'But no body.'
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
乔治 我是凯瑟琳
George, it's Catherine.
我现在过来看你
I'm coming to see you.
请回我电♥话♥ 谢谢
Call me please. Thanks.
基于我们那时侯所发现的
From then on because of what we discovered we knew
我们便知道艾莉森死了'
that Alison was dead.'
复活节快乐 警官
Happy Easter, sir.
复活节快乐
Oh. Happy Easter.
我就估计能在这里找到您
Thought I might find you up here.
带走艾莉森的那个人一定很了解她
You know, whoever took Alison must have known her well.
知道她的习惯 知道她的活动
Known her habits. Known her movements.
还熟悉这片区域
Known the area.
你知道谁住在那里吗
Do you know who lives there?
没有人
No-one.
那里属于国家所有
It's owned by the state.
刚刚被租出供人度假了
Just rented out for holiday lets.
我们应该列个清单
I think we should get a list of everyone
查出去年在那里住过的所有人
that stayed there in the last year.
我童年一半的时间都是这样度过的
I spent half my childhood doing this,
和你的姥姥驾车环游英格兰
driving round England with your gran.
在我父亲死后的每个夏天
Every summer after my dad died
我们都会驾车出游
we'd get in the car and just drive.
然后我们找个地方
Then when we found somewhere
她就会把自己锁在房♥间里
she'd lock herself in her room,
开始不停的打字
start tap-tap-tapping away.
而我就自♥由♥了
And I'd be free.
想做什么都行
Free to do...whatever.
- 萨莎- 妈妈
- Sasha! - Mum!
听着 我们马上就到了
Listen, we'll be there soon.
我们要去见乔治·班尼特
We'll be meeting George Bennett,
所以别忘了谢谢他
so don't forget to thank him.
谢他什么
What for?
谢谢他把你从警♥察♥局弄出来
For getting you out of the police station.
不然就把你的拍摄计划搞砸了
Or I'd ruin your film?
不是 不然就只会说明你是个被宠坏了的
No. You'll prove yourself to be a spoiled
不知感恩的小混♥蛋♥
and ungrateful brat.
那你又成了什么
What does that make you?
一个糟糕的母亲吗
A crap mother?
什么风在复活节周日把您吹来了啊 汤米
What brings you out here on Easter Sunday, Tommy?
伙计们在矿井底下发现了两颗子弹
The lads have found two bullet slugs down the mine.
弹道专家说
Ballistics say
子弹来自一把韦伯利军警用左轮手♥枪♥
they come from a Webley service revolver.
我们必须要找到那把枪
We've got to find that gun.
我们或许知道是哪里来的
Yeah, We might know where it's come from.
两个月前 在巴罗谷的一栋住房♥里
Two months ago there was a robbery
发生了一起抢劫
in a house in Barrowdale.
大概是这个方向二十分钟距离
It's about 20 minutes that way.
现金和珠宝都被偷了
Cash and jewellery were stolen.
还有一把房♥东凯里上校的
And a Webley revolver
韦伯利左轮手♥枪♥
belonging to the owner colonel Carey.
不一定就是同一把枪
Doesn't necessarily mean it's the Webley.
我知道 但是凯里和霍金两家是多年的世交
I know. But Carey's been a friend of the Hawkin family for years.
那位老爷是那里的常客
The squire's often a guest there.
霍金闯入了他朋友的住处
Hawkin breaks into his friend's place
还顺走了所有的珠宝
and nicks all the jewellery.
并没有闯入
There was no break in.
所有的东西都在书房♥的一个抽屉里
Everything was in one drawer in the library.
是时候我们停止逃避这个明显的问题了 长官
Isn't it about time we acknowledged the bloody elephant, sir?
住在这里的那个人
The one living over there.
艾莉森失踪的当日他也在山上
He was in the field the day Alison disappeared.
他和凶手的凶器有关联
He's connected to the murder weapon.
他自己的太太都害怕他
His own wife's bloody petrified of him!
他就是一个目空一切的狗屎
Well, he's a supercilious shite.
但这还远远不能说明他是凶手汤米
It's still a long way from being a murderer, Tommy.
你好 玛格丽特 能说几句吗
Hello, Margaret. Can I have a word?
乔治不在
George isn't available.
那不是他的车吗
But isn't that his car?
玛格丽特 你哥哥为什么退出拍摄
Margaret, why has your brother dropped out of the film?
因为这对任何人都没好处
Because it won't do anyone any good.
他之前还同意呢 为什么就改变主意了
He was OK with it before. Why has he changed his mind?
我不清楚
I don't know.
这样吧 我住在莫顿酒店
look, I'm staying at Morton Lodge.
你能让他给我打电♥话♥吗
Could you ask him to call me?
我有些东西他需要看看
I have something he needs to see.
别这样 萨莎 别用那东西乱拍
Come on, Sash! Don't muck around with that thing.
给我 放下来
Come on. Give it here.
他不想和你谈谈吗
Didn't he want to talk to you?
我们会晚点见
We'll meet later.
好极了 我会练习下我的感谢演说的
Great. I'll practise my thank-you speech.
别这样 萨莎别做个...
Come on, Sasha, don't be a...
乔治到底出什么问题
What is the problem with George?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
你是说我理解不了
Over my head you mean.
乔治想要退出拍摄
Well, George wants to pull out of the film.
而我想要劝说他不要这么做
And I want to persuade him not to.
我还想弄清楚
But I also want to find out
他突然这么做的原因
why he's suddenly doing this.
也许他就是不想上电视而已
Maybe he just doesn't want to be on TV.
我就不想
Well, I wouldn't.
我永远都做不了你干的事
I could never do what you do,
让一个相机全方位跟着你
have a camera following you around,
全天候的拍摄
be filmed all the time.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
我想要知道你为什么要到处浪费时间
I want to know why you're fannying around.
一队人马在矿井下忙了好几天
A dozen lads down that mine for days,
什么都没发现还折了胳膊
and nowt to show but a broken arm.
长官 至少我们知道凶器是什么了
Sir, we know what the murder weapon is.
什么谋杀啊 你都没有尸体
What murder? You haven't even got a body.
你把所有的加班和预算都用完了
You've used up my overtime
血腥四月
1917年英国皇家空军在对阵德国的战役中损失惨重
而我们现在还是一团糟
budget and we're still in bloody April!
所以要么快点破案 要么放弃
So either piss or get off the pot.
警长 我要带菲利普·霍金回来调查
Sergeant, I'm pulling in Philip Hawkin.
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
他是一起入室盗窃的嫌疑犯
He's a suspect in a burglary.
我一定是疯了 警探 来我办公室
I must be bloody mad. Sergeant, my office.
你持有过一把韦伯利左轮手♥枪♥吗 霍金先生
Have you ever owned a Webley revolver, Mr Hawkin?
没有
No.
你去过凯里上校的家吗
Have you ever visited the home of Colonel Carey?
他是我们家的世交 怎么了
He's a family friend. What's this about?
- 两个月之前你去过他家吗 - 也许
- Were you in his house two months ago? - I might have been.
天知道 在这鬼地方
God knows, there aren't many people round here
没有几个能谈得来的人
with whom one can have a decent conversation.
怎么 你都不和你太太聊天吗
What? Don't you ever talk to your wife?
聊天和谈得来是两回事
There's a difference between talk and conversation.
凯里上校有没有让你看到他放枪的地方
Did Colonel Carey ever show you where he kept the revolver?