我都不知道他有枪
I didn't even know he had one.
所以如果我们检查他放枪的桌子
So if we tested the desk where he kept the gun,
我们不会找到你的指纹
we wouldn't find your fingerprints?
我也许碰过他的桌子
I may have touched his desk.
我的指纹又能说明什么呢
What would my fingerprints prove?
单凭指纹什么也说明不了
By themselves nothing.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我不相信你 霍金先生
It means I don't believe you, Mr Hawkin.
你总有一天会犯错
One day you're gonna slip up.
到时候 我不会放过的
When you do I'm gonna be there.
不抓到杀她的凶手 我是不会放弃的
I'm not gonna give up until I get the man that killed her.
我女儿失踪了
My daughter is missing.
或许她也许已经遇害
She might even have been murdered.
而你毫无证据
And you are accusing me
就来指控我
without a shred of evidence.
你是疯了吗 警长
Are you out of your mind, Inspector?
还是你已力所不能及
Or just out of your depth?
长官
Sir.
- 长官 - 什么
- Sir! - What?
先等一下
Hang on for just a minute.
他说的对 我们没有发现他任何证据
He's right. We've got nothing on him.
我失策了
I blew it.
除了逼他说出来以外 我们别无他法
There's nothing we could have done short of beat it out of him.
居然让他扰乱我的情绪 被他激怒
I let him get to me. I let him get to me!
他本该是有所疏漏的 一定会的
He would have let something slip, I know he would.
我为什么不等等呢
Why didn't I wait?
借过 长官
Excuse me, sir.
好吧 放他走吧
Right, then. Let him go.
你不是想让我给他请个律师吗
Don't you want me to get him a lawyer?
还有意义吗
What's the point?
我会告诉卡尔弗的
I'll tell Culver.
什么 所以就这样了吗
What? So that's it?
然后结案
Case closed?
长官 长官
Sir! Sir!
露丝·霍金打电♥话♥来了
I've Ruth Hawkin on the phone.
声音小点 你个笨蛋
Keep your voice down, you lummox!
抱歉 她情绪非常激动
Sorry. She's hysterical.
她说趁她丈夫不在
She said that you have to come to Scardale now
你们一定要现在去伤痕谷
while her husband's not there.
让开 让开
Move, move!
不许放他走 不论他威胁什么
He just not leave, no matter what he threatens,
都不能放他走 明白吗
he does not leave, OK?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我进来关暖气
I came in to turn the heating down.
我把盖子拿掉 就看见后面有东西
When I took the cover off I saw something behind.
是他的一件衬衫 还有血在上面
It's one of his shirts with blood on it.
我没动它 我够不着
I left it. I couldn't touch it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我们需要申请搜查许可了
We're going to need a warrant.
所有的都拍照 这个抽屉里所有东西
I want all cameras, everything from these drawers.
汤米 这里交给你可以吗
Tommy. Can I leave you with this?
你要去哪里 长官
Where are you off to, sir?
我要去看看他的暗房♥
I'm going to look in his darkroom.
道森 每个相机每卷胶卷都从柜子拿出来
Dawson, I want every camera and roll of film taken out of the cupboard,
记录在册 并带回警局
logged, and taken to the station.
- 长官 - 你找到什么了
- Sir! - What have you got?
来看看
Let's have a look.
长官
Sir.
我们刚刚找到了一幅矿藏图...
I've just found a map of the mines...
汤米
Tommy?
呃...我们在霍金的书房♥发现了一幅矿藏图
Er...we've found a map of the mines in Hawkin's study, sir.
我找到了他的保险柜
I've found his safe.
你能上楼问问露丝是否知道钥匙在哪里吗
Could you go upstairs and ask Ruth if she knows where the key might be?
好的
Yeah.
"就是说汤米离开去找钥匙
"So Tommy went off to look for the key.
你在原地等他"
And you waited?"
"是的 我原地等
"Yeah. I waited.
我想打开保险柜
I wanted to get the safe opened.
我也害怕打开它
I dreaded it being opened.
那是潘多拉盒子
Pandora's Box.
你永远不知道里面有什么"
You never know what's going to come out."
没找到钥匙 长官 露丝说他从不
No luck with the key, sir. Ruth said he never
不 我找到钥匙了
No. I've found the key.
被胶带粘在架子下面
It was taped under the shelf with this.
看起来跟封住狗嘴巴的胶带一样
Looks like the same stuff used for muzzling the dog.
打开吗
Shall we?
只有这个
That's it.
我想最好开始做记录
I think we'd better take notes.
好的 我们在保险柜里找到一个信封
Right. Inside the safe we found an envelope
其中有几张黑白照片
containing black and white images.
第一张是艾莉森·卡特
The first photo is of Alison Carter
穿着校服坐在床上
sat on a bed in her school uniform.
第二张照片 艾莉森·卡特还是坐在床上
The second photo, Alison Carter again sat on the bed.
这次有一个男人 是菲利普·霍金
This time there is a man. It's Philip Hawkin.
第三张照片...
Photograph number three...
长官 如果他在照片里
Sir, if he's in that picture,
那照片是谁拍的呢
who's taking the photograph?
相机固定在三角架上 自动快门
The camera's on a tripod. Automatic shutter.
第三张照片...
The third photograph...
菲利普·霍金在脱艾莉森·卡特的衣服
Philip Hawkin undressing Alison Carter.
第四张照片...
The fourth photograph...
菲利普·霍金一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Philip Hawkin now undressed.
第五张照片...
The fifth photograph...
艾莉森...
Alison...
我的上帝
Sweet Jesus!
"凯瑟琳 知道我为什么终生未娶
"Want to know why I never married, Catherine,
也不要小孩子么
never had kids?
就是因为我在那间屋里所看到的
Because of what I saw in that room.
因为那之前我从不知道
Because I never knew
世上竟有如此残忍♥的行为
there was that amount of cruelty in the world.
而我不希望自己的孩子面对这些"
And no child of mine was ever gonna run the risk of meeting it."
好了 就到这了 如何
Right. That really is it. Come on.
那些艾莉森的照片很色情 是吗
Those photos of Alison are porn, aren't they?
我的天 我就觉得你不该看这些东西
Oh God! I knew you shouldn't have seen this stuff.
为什么不该看
Why not?
我的意思是 成千上万的孩子会看到
I mean, Thousands of kids will see it,
上百万人
millions.
- 不正是你所追求的吗 是吗 - 不是
- It's what you wanted, isn't it? - No!
凯瑟琳·希思科特
Catherine Heathcote.
- 凯瑟琳 - 乔治
- Catherine? - George.
乔治
Oh, George.
感谢你打电♥话♥来
Thanks for ringing.
广场边皇后大道上
There's a cafe in Queen's St
有一个咖啡店 十五分钟后那里碰头
off the square. Meet me in 15 minutes.
好的
Yep. OK. All right.
我会到的
I'll be there.
好了
Right.
我要出去一下
I've got to go out.
你是要去见乔治吗
Are you seeing George?
我想一起去 我想去谢谢他
I'd like to come. I'd like to thank him.
下次吧
Another time.
但他帮了我...
But he helped me...
看在上帝份上 我得工作
For God's sake! I've got to work.
但妈妈...
But Mum...
你洗漱一下准备上♥床♥睡觉
Get yourself ready for bed.
我一会就回来
I'll be back.
现在我们拿到了我们需要的证据
Now we had the evidence we needed.
案子有了
The case had moved on
重大进展
considerably.
我是阿尔弗雷德·尼登
I'm Alfred Naden