是的
Yes.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
菲利普·霍金 陪审团一致认定
Philip Hawkin, jury has found
你强♥奸♥了你的继女艾莉森·卡特
that you raped your step-daughter Alison Carter
一个十三岁的女孩儿
a girl of 13.
之后你又杀了她
And that you subsequently murdered her.
鉴于你在犯下此项罪行时使用了枪♥械♥
That you used a gun in the commission of this crime,
依照法律规定 秉持公正原则
permits me to pronounce a sentence the law allows...
我做出以下裁决
..And that justice requires.
菲利普·霍金 你将被
Philip Hawkin, you shall
送回原籍
be taken to the place from whence you came.
在那里的刑场
From thence to a place of execution...
被处以绞刑
And there you shall be hanged by the neck until you be dead.
之后你的尸体将被埋在监狱附近的
Afterwards your body will be buried in a common grave...
公共墓地
..Within the precincts of the prison.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
And may the Lord have mercy upon your soul.
宣判之后你为什么那么快就离开了
Why did you leave so soon after the verdict?
- 谁说的 - 乔治
- Who said I did? - George.
乔治告诉我的
George told me.
听说一个人要被绞死
Hearing a man was going
很难让人想去庆祝
to hang was hardly a cause for celebration.
满意了吗 班尼特警长
Satisfied, Inspector Bennett?
怎么了 汤米
What is it, Tommy?
为什么他一定要被绞死呢 凯瑟琳
Why did he have to hang, Catherine?
"现在除了这条命 我已经一无所有了"
"I have nothing left to lose but my life.
所以我也没有再说谎的必要了
So there's no reason for me to lie now."
露丝给我看了他写的信
Ruth showed me the letter he wrote.
他依然声称他是无辜的
He was still claiming he was innocent.
起立
Stand up.
"相信我 当我在写这封信的时候
"Believe me, when I write,
我不知道艾莉森到底发生了什么事
I have no idea what happened to Alison.
我不应该为我自己没做的事被绞死
I should not hang for something I have not done.
但是因为别人的谎言 我的命运已经注定
But my fate is sealed because other people have lied.
他们的良心将因我的死去而永无宁日
My death is on their conscience."
就这样 在196♥4♥年四月十四日早上八点整
So, at eight o'clock in the morning on the 14th April 196♥4♥,
艾莉森·卡特的故事就此终结
the story of Alison Carter came to an end.
正义得到伸张
And justice was done.
好吧 你那还有什么
OK, what else have you got?
你为什么想做这个
Why do you want to do this?
时至今日经历过这件事的人
Kathy Lomas and her son Charlie
只有凯西·洛玛斯和她的儿子查理还活着
are the only people still alive from that time.
但是他们一直不愿和我谈及此事
But they've always refused to speak to me.
但是我希望有你在场也许
But I'm hoping that with you here maybe...
想问什么
To ask what?
看是否能告诉我乔治那时到底是怎么回事
See if they'll shed some light on what's going on with George.
到底发生了什么事
What really happened?
汤米 你上次来这是什么时候
When were you last here, Tommy?
四十多年前了
More than 40 years.
这是什么情况
What the hell's going on here?
我想那是查理·洛玛斯
I think that's Charlie Lomas.
萨莎 待在车里
Stay in the car, Sash.
把相机给我
Just pass me my camera.
你好啊 查理 我是凯瑟琳·希思科特
Hello, Charlie. My name is Catherine Heathcote.
这里不欢迎你 你造成的伤害已经够多的了
You're not welcome here. You've done enough damage.
什么伤害 查理
What damage, Charlie?
你以为我们不知道
Think we don't know about
乔治住院 生命垂危吗
George being in hospital, close to dying?
趁没受伤之前赶快滚回去
Get out before you get hurt.
你以为你在威胁谁呢 查理
Who do you think you're threatening,Charlie?
你是哪位
Who the hell are you?
认不出我了吗 查理
Don't you recognise me, Charlie?
你好查理 坐下 你哪都别想去
Hello, Charlie. Sit down, you're not going anywhere!
汤米·克拉夫
Tommy Clough.
没错
That's right.
妈妈
Mum.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
到处转悠 但是现在我回来了
I've been about. But now I'm back
我想和你谈谈
and I want to talk to you.
我们谈的已经够多的了 尤其是和她
We've done too much talking. Especially to her.
妈妈
Mum!
快回车里 赶紧滚
So get back in the car and go!
我是来帮助乔治的
I'm here to help George.
妈妈 我们走吧
Mum, let's go!
我是来帮他的
I'm here to help him.
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 我们走吧
Mum, let's go!
好的
Right.
你去冲个澡
Why don't you run a bath
然后我们去弄点东西吃好吗
and then we'll get ourselves something to eat?
好吗
Ok?
今天的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about today.
事实上 我对发生的一切都很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything, actually.
哪一件 两件事完全不一样
Which? Two different things.
好吧 我对发生的一切都非常抱歉
Well, I'm sorry about everything.
还有今天
And today.
我带你去了你不该去的地方
I've taken you to places you shouldn't have gone.
让你看到不该看到的事情
And showed you things you shouldn't have seen.
完全没有考虑到你
And haven't taken you into account.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
但是我真的希望我当时拿着相机
But I wish I'd got my camera out.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我当时拿出相机
Cos if I'd had my camera out
他们也许就不会攻击我们
they might not have attacked us.
我的相机可以保护我们
My camera's my shield.
让我观察别人的时候而不被发现
Lets me look without being seen.
过去我一直都能看到你
I always saw you.
但是你却看不到我
I don't think you ever saw me.
萨莎
Sash.
我现在看到了你了 亲爱的
I do now, darling.
等这一切都结束了 我会放个长假
When this is all over I'm going to take a long break.
你不工作了
You'll stop work?
嗯 是的
Well...yeah.
无论怎样他们都不会让我拍这片子了 所以
They've taken the film away from me anyway so...
那你为什么还在做呢
So why are you still doing it?
因为 当我走下车的时候
Because when I got out of the car...
我看到庄园官邸的百叶窗打开了
..I saw shutters open at the Manor House.
不管这样 他们的暴♥力♥行为在告诉我一些事
And anyway, the violence was telling me something.
什么事
What?
他们在隐藏一些东西
They've got something to hide.
艾莉森失踪案震惊全国
The story of Alison's disappearance transfixed the nation.
让侦破此案的警♥察♥成为英雄
It made a hero of the policeman who solved the crime
把所谓的罪犯
and it sent the supposed
菲利普·霍金送上绞刑架
culprit Philip Hawkin to his death by hanging.
但是让人震惊的最新证据
But sensational new evidence now
让我们对整件案子的调查产生怀疑
throws the entire police investigation into doubt.
他们是否绞死了一个无辜的人
Did they hang an innocent man?
- 汤米 - 五分钟 好吗
- Tommy. - Five minutes, all right?
别激动 别激动好吗
Settle down. Settle yourself.
妈妈 求你了 帮我这个忙 只有一天
Mum, please. Do this. It's only a day.
事实上 只是半天 真的
In fact, half a day, really.
我猜我还得坐火车过去
I suppose I'll have to come by rail.
是的 我会给你订好车票
Yeah. I'll book your train ticket for you.
我会让出租车在车站接你
I'll have a taxi meet you at the station.
- 好的 好的 如果真有这么重要 - 谢谢了
- OK, OK, if it's that important.- Thanks.
但是 一定不要在八点前
But please, not before eight.
太谢谢了
Thanks very much.
之后 具体的安排我再给你电♥话♥
I'll um... I'll call you later with the details.
- 好吗 再见 - 好的
- All right? Bye. - 'All right.'
汤米 乔治怎么样了
Tommy. How was George?
他没有醒过来
He didn't wake up.