强风会带你到该去的地方
Gale-force gust will get you where you need to go.
整个打开的话 那就后会无期了
Unscrew the whole thing? Well, it was nice knowing you.
维他命软糖
Vitamins. Chewables.
会让你重拾活力 我喜欢紫色的
Make you feel like yourself again. I like the purple ones.
重拾活力
Make you feel like yourself again?
祢是奥林帕斯信使 而且似乎很会讲话
You're the Herald of Olympus and you seem really good with words.
不如祢告诉我祢有什么目的
So, why don't you just tell me what you want?
我的目的跟你一样 救出你朋友
Same thing as you. For you to save your friend.
太离谱了
Unbelievable.
我努力做好每一件事
I've tried to do everything right,
却无法得到我爸的一丝关注
and I can't get my dad's attention for a second.
同时路克想摧毁奥林帕斯
Meanwhile, Luke is trying to tear down Olympus,
祢却想救他
and you're trying to save him.
他是我儿子 - 他恨祢
He's my son. - He hates you.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
我觉得路克应该没救了
I don't think Luke can be saved.
他应该不想被救
I don't think he wants to be.
你这孩子满聪明的 小堂弟
Well, you're a pretty smart kid, little cuz.
但你说错了一件事
But that's the first wrong thing you've said.
如果我这大半辈子学到了什么
If I've learned anything through the eons,
那就是绝不能背弃亲人
it's that you can't give up on your family,
不管他们让你多失望
no matter how tempting they make it.
所以你慢慢决定吧 你有两分钟
So take all the time you need to decide, just do it in the next two minutes.
那艘游轮就快要离开你的船程范围了
That cruise ship's almost out of range of your boat.
船 什么船
Boat? What boat?
这不表示我认同
This doesn't mean I agree!
你劝不了我的 - 我不能再失去一个朋友
You can't talk me out of this. - And I can't lose another friend.
奇戎跟你说了什么吧 他说了什么
Chiron told you something, didn't he? What was it?
他说你不能进行这个任务 - 我想也是 为什么
That you can't go on this quest. - I figured. Why?
我不能说 - 为什么
I can't tell you that. - Why?
因为一切...
Because everything...
都变了 改变了太多
has changed. So much has changed.
我只能说到这里 你要相信我
That's all I can say. You have to trust me.
你说得对 一切都变了
No, you're right. Everything has changed.
你变了
You've changed.
我不知道你今年怎么了
I don't know what happened to you this year, and obviously
但你显然也不想告诉我原因 那也无所谓
you don't want to tell me that either. And that's fine.
但这一切 这些以前都是秘密
But all of this, all of it used to be a secret,
瞒着我一辈子
kept from me my whole life.
然后我在这里认识了你 我以为不会再有秘密了
And then I came here and I met you, and I thought I was done with secrets.
我不喜欢
I didn't like it!
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
中学 云霄飞车 电影
Middle school, roller coasters, movies,
你希望我去尝试的那些东西
all that stuff you wanted me to experience.
都不好玩 很不轻松
It wasn't fun. It wasn't relaxing.
我无聊到不行
I was bored out of my mind.
你有看《大白鲨》吗
Did you watch Jaws?
波西 被巨大的冥界三头犬追过后
Percy, when you've been hunted by a giant three-headed hound in the Underworld,
吓人的电影根本就是个笑话
scary movies are a joke.
这就是你我之间的差别
That's the difference between me and you.
你可以当半神半人
You can be a demigod,
也可以回家找你妈妈 单纯当个孩子
and you can go home to your mom and just be a kid.
我呢
Me?
我只知道如何当半神半人
I just know how to be a demigod.
所以我们就无法当朋友吗
And that means we can't be friends?
因为我不信那套
Because I don't believe that.
我认为把话说出来会比较不害怕
I think, when you talk about stuff, it gets less scary.
不如你把另外一件事告诉我
So, why don't you tell me about this other thing?
问题就出在这里
That's the problem.
我讲得越多...
The more I talk about that...
就越害怕
the scarier it'll get.
好消息是很快就会结束了
Well, the good news is it'll all be over soon.
我不知道你们在抱怨什么
I don't know what you two were whining about.
似乎是私事
It seemed personal,
如果你们想跟对方交代遗言的话
so if you'd rather have your last words to each other,
那就快点
just make it quick.
遗言
Last words?
在你死之前
Before you die.
根据法规
According to the law.
赫菲斯托斯的子女很懂礼数
The children of Hephaestus know how to make a proper tribute.
箭头是用天界青铜铸成的
These have been tipped with celestial bronze,
很适合用来杀死怪物
which is perfect for killing monsters.
还有半神半人
And demigods.
你可以自己乱编故事
You know, you can make up whatever story you want,
但众神会知道你的所作所为
but the gods will know what you've done.
很好 我想让他们知道我认真执法
Good. I want them to know I was enforcing their laws,
祂们的孩子明知风险 却还是犯法
which their own children violated, knowing the risks full well.
挨饿了三千年后 我学到一件事
If there's one thing I've learned after 3,000 years of hunger,
那就是绝对不要违反众神旨意
it's you never defy the will of the gods.
最甜美的滋味就是复...
And the sweetest taste of all is rev--
快上船 我们快走
Get in! We gotta go!
大家小心
Guys, look out!
急救箱 绷带
Emergency kit, bandages!
(急救箱)
我们得补好
We're gonna patch it.
坦塔罗斯说得对
Tantalus is right.
我们犯法了
We broke the law.
我们根本就回不去了
We can't ever return.
我们现在要展开任务了
Now we're going on a quest.
(纪念真正的先驱 丹尼维尔图)
《波西杰克森》
你得与白骨战士搭上铁船
You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone.
(安朵美达公主号♥)
路克来了
Luke is here.
他不只来了 这还是他的船
He's not just here. This is his ship.