而且那些数字也不对...
And those numbers aren't even the right--
坐下 - 坐下 杰克森
Sit down. - Sit down, Jackson.
拜托 波西 - 拜托 波西
Come on, Percy. - Come on, Percy.
我 克蕾莎 阿瑞斯之女 会拯救混血营
I, Clarisse, daughter of Ares, will save the camp.
好了 混血营万岁
Okay, okay, yay camp.
选两名幸运儿 然后开始行动吧
So just pick two lucky winners and then let's get this show on the road.
我们打算怎么办 要不要...
What's our plan? Should we...
克蕾莎
Clarisse.
你要选对寻找任务有经验的人
You'll want someone with quest experience.
还要有能增强你实力的技能
With skills that'll complement your might.
对 好吧 我选安娜贝斯雀斯
Yeah. Yeah, okay. I choose Annabeth Chase.
好主意
Good plan.
这是海洋任务 你要选深谙水性的人
It's an ocean quest. You'll need someone good in the water.
安娜贝斯 我们合作无间 我应该加入任务
Annabeth, we make a good team. I should be on this quest.
选我
Pick me! Pick me! - Pick me! Pick me!
好了 坐下
Okay, sit down.
你们都坐下
Sit. Down. All of you.
我...
I...
我选...
I choose...
克里斯罗德里格兹
Chris Rodriguez.
还有一件事
One more thing.
在我们的结界完全恢复效力之前
Until our barrier is restored to its full strength,
除了那些获选参加任务的人 谁都不准离开营区
no one is allowed to leave camp, except for those chosen to quest.
第24页 第七章
Page 24, article seven.
「边境巡逻队有权射击
"Border patrol has been authorized
任何潜伏在营区边界外的人与物」
to shoot on sight anyone or anything lurking beyond the camp boundaries."
好了 继续庆祝吧
That's it. Back to celebrating.
你获得任务了吗 - 没有 给了克蕾莎
Did you get your quest? - No. Clarisse did.
是吗 她满优秀的
Oh, yeah? She's pretty cool.
她选了安娜贝斯一起行动
She picked Annabeth to go with her.
我以为克蕾莎也会选我
I thought Clarisse was going to pick me too.
虽然我们看对方不顺眼 但我有经验 你懂吗
Even if we can't stand each other, I've got experience, you know?
然后安娜贝斯在她耳边说了几句就...
And then Annabeth whispered something to her, and...
她没选我
she didn't.
你是说像她在贝朗特耳边说话那样吗
You mean, like how she whispered to Bronte?
什么意思
What do you mean?
莎莉说我不该偷听
Sally says I shouldn't eavesdrop.
但我耳朵很灵 很难不听到
But I have good hearing, and it's hard not to.
泰森 安娜贝斯说了什么
Tyson. What did Annabeth say?
「贝朗特 如果波赛顿队的战车领先 就拿下他们」
"Bronte, if the Poseidon chariot takes the lead, you take it out."
「我还以为你和波西很要好」
"I thought you and Percy were tight."
「所以我才会要你做」
"That's why I'm asking you to do it."
波西 别走 - 我必须走
Percy, don't leave. - I have to.
一旦天黑了 这里都没人 我就走
As soon as it gets dark and this place clears out.
我害怕天黑
I get scared in the dark.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
这里很安全 好吗
You'll be safe here, okay?
我保证
I promise.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
波西
Percy. Percy!
格罗佛 你是怎么...
Grover? How did you...?
我没有 你还在睡梦中 我也是 你看
I didn't. You're still asleep and so am I. Look.
所以我们都穿着...
So, we're both in a...
婚纱
wedding dress?
对 我从洞穴里的沉船中挖出来的 别问了
Yeah, I dug it out of shipwrecked cargo in the cave.
我不知道还有多少时间
Don't ask. I don't know how much time we have.
格罗佛 - 什么事
Grover? - Yes?
我一定要问
I gotta ask.
婚纱能保护我 他的眼力不太好
The dress keeps me safe. His eyesight's not so good.
你是说带走你的怪物
You mean the monster who took you?
波吕斐摩斯 他知道我在这里 但他以为我是女生...
Polyphemus. He knows I'm here, but he thinks I'm a lady--
独眼巨人 - 没关系
Cyclops! - It's okay.
那是泰森 他是我的...
That's Tyson. He's my...
他现在住在这里
He's staying here now.
安娜贝斯是怎么想的
How does Annabeth feel about that?
我真的不在乎
I really don't care.
你在生气
You're angry.
你觉得她背叛了你 波西 怎么回事
You feel she betrayed you. Percy, what's going on?
老兄 谁知道
Dude, I wish I knew.
我去年明知道她会出♥卖♥♥♥我 还是选了她
Last year, I chose her knowing she might double-cross me,
为了成功达成任务 但是...
if that's what the quest needed to succeed, but...
虽然机会很多 她却都没有 直到今天
given multiple chances to, she never did. Until today.
好 我不选边站 我不清楚细节
Okay, I'm not taking sides. I don't know the details.
但你有去探究她也许有苦衷的可能吗
But did you explore the possibility she might have good reason?
背叛我的苦衷吗
To betray me?
我就背叛过你
I did.
道斯的事吗 对 因为奇戎叫你那么做
With Dodds? Yeah, because Chiron told you to.
怎么回事 - 挡住洞口的巨石
What was that? The boulder that blocks the cave.
他下工回来了 他会想吃晚餐
He's coming back from work. He's gonna want dinner.
我得醒了 可以帮帮我吗
I gotta wake up. Help me with that, will ya?
我说服波吕斐摩斯 在婚礼前看见新娘是不吉利的
I convinced Polyphemus it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding day,
婚礼在下礼拜
which is next week.
你说他的眼力不好 你不能偷溜吗
You said his eyesight's bad. Can't you slip past him?
他还有嗅觉 他以为我擦了山羊味香水
He can still smell. He thinks I wear goat-scented perfume.
他很快就会发现我是羊男 然后我就沦为晚餐了
Soon he's gonna realize I'm a satyr and then dinner is me.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
很美
Beautiful.
我不是要向祢求助
I'm not asking for your help.
也不是在征求许可
And I'm not asking for permission.
我只是要知道祢不会阻止我
I just need to know that you won't stop me.
我知道祢可以
I know you can.
我知道...
I know...
大海归祢管
the sea is yours.
但我是祢唯一的儿子
But I'm your only son.
也不是祢的唯一 我还想问另外一件事
Well, not your only. That's something else I want to ask about.
但现在格罗佛需要我的帮忙
But right now, Grover needs my help.
那些关于任务的愚蠢规定阻挡不了我
And I'm not going to let some stupid laws about quests stand in my way.
给我一个提示 让我知道祢同意我这么做
Give me a sign I have your blessing to do this.
爸
Dad?
不是你♥爸♥ 孩子
Not yours, kid.
但我带来你老爸的礼物和特殊讯息
But I come bearing gifts and a special message from your pops.
「任务获准」
"Quest approved."
什么
What?
波赛顿说:「任务获准」
That's what Poseidon said? "Quest approved"?
祂不是话多的天神
He's not the god of excessive verbosity.
但祢是盗贼和骗子之神 对吧
But you are the god of liars and thieves, aren't you?
我发明了里拉琴 被盗贼偷走了
Well, I invented the lyre, which some thieves stole,
但干嘛一直琴琴不休呢 懂了吧
but why harp about it? Get it?
好吧 也许我们一开始有些不愉快
Okay, maybe you and I got off to a bad start.
不如我们抛下成见
What say we put that behind us
提醒你我是你堂亲荷米斯 奥林帕斯信使
and remind you that I'm your cousin Hermes, Herald of Olympus,
而且去年拉斯维加斯的事 我还帮过你
and I helped you out last year with that thing in Vegas.
在赌城发生的事 就留在赌城吧
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
在赌城发生的事 迎来了荷米斯小屋里一半的孩子
What happens in Vegas is the reason for half the kids in the Hermes Cabin.
但我从没送过他们那种礼物
But I never got any of them a present like that.
你要送我一艘游轮
You got me a cruise ship?
我找到船载你一程 那艘船要去你该去的地方
I got you a ride. That ship is going where you need to go.
你语带保留
You're not telling me something.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
我应该会需要袋子里的东西
I'm guessing I'm going to need whatever's in that bag.
你终于开始明白这个家族的运作方式了
You're finally beginning to understand how things work in this family.
安娜贝斯
Annabeth.
谢谢你特地过来
Hey. Thanks for coming by.
单独待在这里满可怕的
It's pretty creepy in here all alone.
单独 波西人呢
Alone? Where's Percy?
走了 他很生气你叫贝朗特对付他
Gone. He got pretty mad that you told Bronte to beat him up.
所以他要去...
So he went on a, um...
我知道任务是和三个朋友一起冒险
I know a quest is an adventure with three friends,
但当一个朋友不告而别 那叫什么
but what is it called when one friend leaves without telling anybody?
保风瓶 转开一点点
Thermos of the Four Winds. Unscrew it a smidge?