泰森
Tyson.
你常看着她的照片 对吧
You look at her picture all the time, right?
我...我以为你和你♥爸♥在维吉尼亚州
I, uh, thought you were in Virginia with your dad.
怎么回事 - 你没梦到吗
What's going on? - You didn't have the dream?
格罗佛吗 - 混血营
About Grover? - About camp.
一切都被大火覆盖 小屋 竞技场...
Everything was on fire. The cabins, the arena...
我一醒来就传伊丽丝讯息给主屋
Right after I woke up, I sent an Iris message to the Big House.
奇戎怎么说 - 没回复 但是你看
What'd Chiron say? - Didn't answer. But look.
这个人回复了 - 那是谁
This guy did. - Who's that?
不知道 但他当时站在奇戎的办公室里
No idea. But he was standing in Chiron's office.
这样看了我一眼后就断讯了
Gave me this look, then cut me off.
现在你说格罗佛有麻烦了
And now you tell me Grover's in trouble.
对 在我的梦境里 你认为两者有关连吗
Yeah, in my dream. You think that's connected?
一切都有关连 孩子
It's all connected, child.
你的羊男朋友身处暗黑之地
Your satyr friend is in a dark, dark place,
那是他相当陌生的地方
far from anything he's ever known.
愤怒
Anger!
别再免费发送预示了 他们还没付费
Stop doling out sight for free. They haven't paid yet.
有 我付了
Yes, I did.
你还没付那个
Not for that, you didn't.
有额外的乘客就要额外付费
Extra passenger, extra fare.
波西 我古希腊金币都花在你身上了
Percy, I spent my last drachma to pay for you.
波西
Percy?
等等 你说格罗佛怎么了 你知道他在哪里
Wait, what were you saying about Grover? You know where he is?
葛蕾姐妹无所不见
The Gray Sisters see all.
她们只有一只眼睛
They only have one eye?
你... - ...还好意思...
Look... - ...who's...
...说我们 不付费就下车
...talking. Pay or get out.
等等 我有一枚古希腊金币
Hold on. I have a drachma.
所以这是你男友 难怪你会梦到他
So, this is your boyfriend, huh? No wonder you dream about him.
我从没说是「男友」
I never said "boyfriend."
我从没说是「男友」 - 好
I never said "boyfriend." - Okay.
我没有 - 我相信你
I didn't. - I believe you.
也许我们该搭火车
Maybe we should just take the train.
不 葛蕾姐妹是前往混血营最快的方式
No, the Gray Sisters are the fastest way to camp.
我们得马上过去
We got to go there now.
好 找到了 - 眼睛在我这 让我看看
Okay, found it. Found it. - I got the eye. Let me look.
你看也看不出来
You can't tell from looking.
刻毒说得对
Wasp is right.
司机不用有眼睛吗
Shouldn't the driver have the eye?
愤怒 让我看看
Anger, let me look at it!
你们也看够了 金币没问题
You've seen enough. Coin's good.
三人前往混血营
Three for Camp Half-Blood!
等等 告诉我格罗佛怎么了
Wait, tell me what you know about Grover.
系好安全带 - 系好安全带
Buckle up.
格罗佛是另一个男友吗
Is Grover the other boyfriend?
不是 - 还有另一个男友
No! - There's another boyfriend?
她梦境里的那个高挑男
The tall one in her dream.
别再免费赠送了
Stop giving things away!
还给我 - 还给我
Give it back! Give it back! - Give it back! Give it back!
告诉我格罗佛在哪里
Tell me where Grover is!
我们不能说
We cannot tell!
好吧 她们开车显然不需要这个
Okay, well, they clearly don't need this to drive.
那就丢了吧 - 不 眼睛不能丢
Let's get rid of it. - No, not the eye!
还给我
Give it back!
30 31 75 12
Thirty, thirty-one, seventy-five, twelve!
什么 我问格罗佛在哪里
What? I said where's Grover?
30 31 75 12
Thirty, thirty-one, seventy-five, twelve!
他是很帅
He is cute.
换我了
My turn!
算了 - 不 给我
Forget it. - No, give it to me.
我们透露太多了吗
Did we say too much?
你老是太多话
You're always saying too much.
等一下 那些数字是什么意思
Wait. What do those numbers mean?
等着瞧吧
You'll see!
走吧
Let's go!
开快一点
Drive faster!
什么
What?
没有大火 一切似乎都...没事
No fire. Everything seems fine.
这是英雄营吗 真的假的
Is this hero camp? For real?
其实要穿过树林 在那座山丘上
Actually, it's through those trees over that hill.
超酷的
So cool.
怎么了
What's wrong?
只是头有点晕
Just a little dizzy.
飞越太空山跟葛蕾姐妹没得比
Space Mountain has nothing on the Gray Sisters.
你坐过云霄飞车了 喜欢吗
You tried a roller coaster? Did you love it?
我尝试了很多东西 我还写信告诉你一些
I tried a lot of things. Even wrote you about some of them.
我知道 我都有看... 等等 你有收到我的信吧
I know, I read all your-- Wait, you got my letters, right?
你似乎有些细节没有交代
Looks like you left a couple things out.
泰森一直住在我们家 我妈收留了他
Tyson's been living with us. My mom took him in.
我答应过要照顾他 我没想过他会来混血营
I promised I'd look out for him, I didn't think he'd be coming to camp.
对 但莎莉一定知道 对吧 她知道他不能来吧
Yeah, but Sally has to know that, right? That he can't enter?
我跟她说过了 听着 我们能谈点别的吗
I tried telling her. Look... can we talk about something else?
我想听听你对飞越太空山 还有学校之类的看法
I want to hear what you thought about Space Mountain and, like... school.
因为我有看你的信
'Cause I did read your letters.
老实说 我觉得你也遗漏了某些细节
And honestly, I felt like you left some stuff out too.
快跑
Run!
泰森 不
Tyson, no!
什么
What?
独眼巨人对火免疫 他不会有事的 我们快走
Cyclops are immune to fire. He'll be fine. Let's go.
我跟你说过他不能跨越界线
I told you he can't cross the border!
波西 不要
Percy, don't!
泰森
Tyson!
我 安娜贝斯雀斯 允许你进入混血营
I, Annabeth Chase, give you permission to enter camp!
泰森 相信我 好吗 有我在
Tyson! Trust me! Okay? I got you.
我进来了 大家
I got in, y'all!
预备 拉弓 发射
Ready. Load. Fire!
停火
Stand down.
克莉丝 - 闭嘴 杰克森
Hey, Clarisse. - Shut up, Jackson.
你把矛修好了 - 少开口
Oh, you fixed your spear. - Don't. Even.
你们怎么会在这里
What are you two doing out here?
非战斗成员在怪物袭击时 都要躲在小屋里
All non-combatants are to shelter in their cabins during monster attacks.
我才不要为你们傻傻送命负责
I will not be taking the blame for your dumb deaths.
离开战场 让战士们行动
Clear the field, and let the warriors work.
泰森 你没事吧
Tyson, you okay?
我没事
I'm good.
欢迎来到混血营
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood.
通常比较常会有烤棉花糖 而不是...
Usually there's more s'mores and less...
地面攻击
ground assault.
食人巨人
Laistrygonians.
你说什么
Come again?
遥远北方的巨大食人族
Giant cannibals from the far north.
奥德修斯与他们交战过 他们强壮却笨拙
Odysseus fought them once. Strong, but stupid.
他们团队作战 所以也不太笨
They fight like a team, so not that stupid.
但是为什么要袭击混血营后方
But why attack the back of camp?
这有可能是声东击西
This could have been a distraction.
转移真正目标的防御力 同时测试结界的强度
Draw defense away from their true target while testing the strength of the barrier.
你是说泰丽雅之树所打造的结界
You mean like the barrier... created by Thalia's tree?
路克
Luke!
你又要逃了
You running again?
我们外头见
I'll see you out there.
不...
No, no, no. No.
天啊
Oh my God.
泰丽雅...不
Thalia... No.
怎么回事
What is it?
我不...
I don't...
长老巨蟒毒液
Elder python venom.
路克对她下毒...
Luke poisoned her.
那棵树是一个...女生
The tree is a... girl?
曾经是
Was.