我没有 计程车上那枚是我妈今早给我的
I didn't. That one in the cab my mom gave me this morning.
我都不知道她有金币
I didn't even know she had one.
等一下 你说你把最后一枚古希腊金币 用来帮我付车资了
Wait a minute, you said that you spent your last drachma to pay for my cab fare.
那表示你至少有两枚
That means you had at least two.
你为什么一整年都没跟我联络
This whole year, why didn't you reach out?
我现在跟你联络了
That's what I'm trying to do now.
好 那还是...可以给我几分钟吗
Okay, maybe just... give me a few minutes?
算了 你早点睡吧
Don't worry about it. Just get some sleep.
其实她说得对
She's right, you know.
你该睡觉了
You should sleep.
你在街上无法...
In the streets, you can't
因为怪物会发现
because the monsters will know.
是一头斯芬克斯告诉我的
It was a sphinx who told me.
在77街
On 77th Street.
大恶霸
Big bully.
他说我妈是水精灵 而我爸是某位天神
He said my mom was a naiad, and my dad was one of the gods.
我当时以为他在骗我
I just thought he was tricking me.
怪物常在外头的世界欺负你吗
Monsters come after you a lot out there?
睡觉是好事
Sleep's good.
那表示你很安全
It means you're safe.
我想这里能让我们好好睡觉
And I think we'll get good sleep here.
我知道你受伤了
I know you're hurting.
但你还能听见我说话吗
But can you still hear me?
我会这么问是因为就算在路克离开前
Just asking because even before Luke left,
你是我唯一的说话对象
you were the only one I could really talk to.
我会治好你的 只要我找到方法
I'm going to fix this. I just need to know how.
拜托...
Please...
告诉我该怎么做
tell me how.
波西
Percy?
波西 是你吗
Percy! Is that you?
格罗佛
Grover!
波西 你听得到我说话吗
Percy! Hey, can you hear me?
可以 等等 你怎么穿着我的衣服
Yeah, I can. Wait. Why are you wearing my clothes?
我...我想理由跟你穿着我的衣服一样
I... I think for the same reason you're wearing mine.
这有道理吗 应该有道理
Oh, wow. Does that make sense? I think that makes sense.
什么 拜托告诉我有什么道理
What? Please, tell me what makes sense.
你最近有跟安娜贝斯和某个独眼巨人 一起搭计程车吗
Were you recently in a taxi with Annabeth and... like a Cyclops?
有
Yes.
没错 共感连接 一定是
Boom! Empathy link! Has to be!
是吗 那是什么
Does it? What is that?
是一种连结 一种心灵感应 是羊男和半神半人间的共感连结
It's a bond. A telepathic, empathic bond between a satyr and a demigod
可以穿越时间 空间与梦境
that can cut through time, space, and dreams.
相当罕见 只会存在于...
Super rare. It can only happen between...
...死党之间
...best friends.
对
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry! Sorry.
没关系
All good.
这是怎么运作的
So, uh, how does this work?
我也不太清楚 你是说像...
I don't really know. You mean, like...
是你在我的梦里还是我在你的 还是...
Like, are you in my dream, or am I in yours? Or...
好像两个都是 我们好像同时在打造同一个梦境
I think both? Like we're creating the same dream at the same time.
超酷的 - 超酷的
This is so cool. - This is so cool.
是啊
Yeah.
糟了
梦境好像正在崩塌 或是他回来了
I think the dream is collapsing. Or he's coming back.
听着 我们的时间不多了 我真的被困在这洞穴里了
Look, we don't have a lot of time. I really am trapped in this cave,
虽然实际的样子没有这么酷 还有镜子...
though it doesn't look this cool in real life with the mirrors and...
你是怎么进来的 - 严格来说是海怪
How did you get here? - Sea monster, technically,
但这都是他设计的 他的陷阱
but it's all part of his system. His trap.
哪个「他」 - 波吕斐摩斯
Who's "he?" - Polyphemus.
他用羊毛丝线来引诱羊男
He's using threads from the Fleece as bait for satyrs
因为那种自然魔力会发出和潘相同的气味
because its nature magic gives off the same scent as Pan.
等等 那是路克他们想找的东西 不是潘 而是羊毛
Wait, that's what Luke's team was after. Not Pan, but the Fleece.
格罗佛 慢慢说 你在说什么 什么羊毛
Grover, slow down. What are you talking about? What Fleece?
金羊毛
The Golden Fleece.
那有疗愈所有人和物的力量
It has the power to heal anything or anyone.
不知道路克他们为什么要找这个
I wonder why Luke's team wants it.
波西 你得救我出去 你得找到我
Percy, you gotta get me out of here. You gotta find me.
我会去救你的 告诉我这个洞穴的位置
I'm coming to get you. Tell me exactly where this cave is.
30 31 75 12
Thirty, thirty-one, seventy-five, twelve.
做恶梦了吗
Bad dream?
格罗佛...和一个怪物的宝藏
Grover... and a monster's treasure.
同一枚金币的两面
Two sides of the same coin.
同一枚...金币
Same coin?
我是说同一个地方
Same place, I mean.
30 31 75 12
Thirty, thirty-one, seventy-five, twelve.
同一个地方
Same place.
(马尾藻海 妖魔之海)
我知道如何拯救混血营
I know how to save camp.
《波西杰克森》
各就各位
Attend your mark!
格罗佛需要我帮忙
Grover needs my help,
那些关于任务的愚蠢规定阻挡不了我
and I'm not going to let some stupid laws about quests stand in my way.
波西 - 格罗佛
Percy! - Grover?