泰丽雅是一名誓死捍卫这里的英雄
Thalia was a hero who made her last stand right here...
为了保护她的朋友
to protect her friends.
她是宙斯之女 他看见她牺牲
She was the daughter of Zeus. He saw her sacrifice.
没有救她 但是...
Didn't save her, but...
将她变成能够拯救他人的东西
did change her into something that could save others.
树成为了魔法结界
The tree makes the magic shield.
泰丽雅救了路克的命
Thalia saved Luke's life.
他怎么能那么做 - 因为他已经不是路克了
How could he do this? - 'Cause he's not Luke anymore.
他...
He's...
迷失了
lost.
他现在一心效忠克罗诺斯
He serves Kronos now, that's all he's about.
克罗诺斯
Kronos?
泰坦巨神之王
Lord of the Titans.
他想歼灭奥林帕斯 现在路克也想这么做
He wants to take down Olympus, and now so does Luke.
只要能帮助泰坦重新掌权 他会不择手段 摧毁一切
He'll destroy anything if it helps bring the Titans back to power.
独眼巨人 正前方
Cyclops! Twelve o'clock.
他是朋友
He's a friend.
它在我们的边界内 让开
It's inside our boundary. Stand aside.
他有获得许可
He has permission.
谁给的许可
From who?
我给的
From me.
营队还在吗
Does camp still stand?
营队屹立不摇
Camp stands strong.
那就没必要叫醒我
So, waking me up was not necessary.
非常抱歉 陛下
So sorry, my lord.
有人员伤亡吗 - 我们这边没有
Any casualties? - Not on our side.
但我们有人受了伤 正在进行治疗...
We do have wounded though, being treated by the--
现在重要的是找出主谋
What's important now is to identify who is responsible
还有如何惩罚他们
and how to punish them.
是路克
It was Luke.
他带着巨人长驱直入
He led the giants right to this spot.
他们分散注意力 让他下毒...
They were a distraction while he poisoned...
你 对 我认识你 你是谁
You. No, I know you. Who are you?
那是波西杰克森 陛下
That's Percy Jackson, my lord.
对 波赛顿之子 我有听说过
Ah, yes. Son of Poseidon. I've heard all about you.
对
Right.
你是
And you are?
坦塔罗斯
Tantalus.
安纳托利亚的坦塔罗斯王
King Tantalus of Anatolia.
坦塔罗斯...
Tantalus...
你是那个无论多饿都无法触及食物的人
You're the guy who can't touch food no matter how hungry he gets.
对 谢谢你...
Yes, thank you
提醒了我暂时忘却的诅咒
for recalling my curse I had momentarily forgotten.
那是什么东西
What is that?
独眼巨人 陛下
Cyclops. Sir.
好 把它杀了
Ah, right. Kill it.
到底要我说几次...他是我朋友
How many times do I-- He's with me!
他不构成威胁 他是...
He is not a threat. He's...
他是你兄弟
He's your brother.
天啊
Oh my God.
祂总是管不住自己的三叉戟 对吧
Oh, wow. He never could keep his trident to himself. Am I right?
是很好笑
It is rather funny.
是啊 你要好好盯着他
Yeah! You got to keep an eye on him.
戴先生 可以回到营区有危险的那个话题吗
Mr. D, can we get back to the part about camp being in danger?
你 我也认识你
You. I know you, too.
就是你把伊丽丝讯息传到我的私人住所
You're the one who opened the Iris message into my private quarters.
你是说奇戎的办公室吗
You mean Chiron's office?
你是说我的办公室
You mean my office.
现在新任的活动主任是坦塔罗斯了
See, Tantalus here is the new activities director,
是宙斯亲自授命的
as decreed by Zeus himself,
祂还开除了小马哥 因为他其实是...
who also booted ponyboy on account of the fact that he's the son...
克罗诺斯之子
of Kronos.
什么
What?
不好意思 你不知道吗
I'm sorry. Did you not know that?
不 我...那理由也太蠢了
No, I... It's just that's a stupid reason.
宙斯也是克罗诺斯之子 祂怎么不开除自己...
Zeus is also a son of Kronos. Why doesn't he just boot himself--
好吧 听着 彼得
Okay. Look, Peter.
我们都知道你去年有过特殊表现
We all know that last year you did something cool.
说真的 我根本就不记得是什么事
Honestly, I don't even remember what it was.
但因为你的表现 我要告诉你
But because you did, I'm gonna let you know
这个营队所面临的危机超乎你的想象
that the danger the camp is under is greater than you can possibly imagine.
坦塔罗斯想到了在今年全营竞赛中
See, Tantalus had the delicious idea to revive the chariot races
恢复战车赛的诱人点子
as this year's camp-wide competition.
但最近的这波攻击
This latest attack, though,
可能会打乱我们整个计画
threatens to throw our entire schedule completely off.
不 我想我们不用延期 戴奥尼修斯陛下
No, I don't think we need to postpone, Lord Dionysus.
真的吗
Oh, really?
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我是说祢真的相信有恶劣半神
I mean, do you really believe these stories
领军怪物的这种说法吗
of rogue demigods leading monsters?
还是说 这只是例行的季节性袭击
Or is this just your basic seasonal attack
最大的伤害其实是对营地士气
with the most damage done to camp morale,
而战车竞赛正好能帮助恢复
which the chariot race could help restore?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
我们需要疗愈泰丽雅之树的任务
We need a quest to heal Thalia's tree.
疗愈那棵树
Heal the tree.
怎么做
How?
对 怎么做
Yeah. How?
给我们任务
Give us a quest.
我不太喜欢你的语气 - 我不在乎
I don't think I like your tone. - I don't care.
路克来过这里 他很清楚自己的目的
Luke was here and he knew what he was doing.
树倒了 结界也会倒 营区就挡不住任何攻击
If the tree falls, the barrier falls, and camp will be open to any attack.
挡不住所有攻击
To every attack!
守卫
Guards!
我今天看到的半神与怪物同盟
The only demigod-monster alliance
就只有你和你那个独眼巨人兄弟
I've seen today is between you and your Cyclops brother,
你还是马上跟他去禁闭小屋吧
so why don't you go join him in cabin confinement immediately?
戴先生 你要坐视不管吗
Mr. D, are you okay with this?
我也觉得你的语气有点差
I also found your tone a little harsh.
你还想补充什么吗
Something you'd like to add?
没有
No.
兄弟
Bro!
你知情 你一直都知道
Did you know? This whole time?
不
Nuh-uh.
但你说你母亲是水精灵 你知道 那你是怎么知道的
But you said your mother was a naiad. You knew that. So, how did you know that?
我没有...
I didn't...
别骗我 泰森 拜托
Don't lie to me, Tyson. Please.
我才不会
No way.
我们是死党兼兄弟 我绝对不会骗...
We're best friends and we're bros. I would never lie--
我们不是兄弟 我们是...
We're not bros, we're--
波赛顿是我们的父亲 但是...
Poseidon's our father, but...
对 - 而且...
Yeah. - And...
只是...这一切让我很难消化
it's just a lot for me.
你一定也这样觉得 我只是...
Like it must be for you. I'm just...
我只是不太确定那是什么意思
I'm just not sure what it means.
意思是我并不孤单
It means I'm not alone.
状况满糟的
So, that sucked.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk?
还是你想去走走
Actually... do you want to walk?
走吧 我们已经有麻烦了 他们还能怎样
Come on, we're already in trouble. What are they going to do?
不 就是...
No, it's just...
泰森有点...
Tyson's a little...
我现在还在跟他谈 不如你进来吧
I'm kinda talking to him right now. Why don't you come in?
不 不用了 - 真的没关系
No, it's cool. - It's okay, for real.
我知道 是...
I know, it's...
我想去查看泰丽雅之树的伤势
I was gonna check the damage to Thalia's tree.
也许和树精讨论一下
Maybe talk to the dryads about it.
你说过你没有古希腊金币了
I thought you said you had no drachmas.
你写的其中一封信 你说你想传送伊丽丝讯息
One of your letters you wrote. You wished you could Iris message,
但你没有古希腊金币可以支付
but you didn't have a drachma to pay for tribute.