获胜者将获得众神恩惠
The victor is granted a boon from the gods.
恩惠
Boon?
恩惠就是一种奖赏 协助或赏赐
A boon, you know, a reward, favor, or a prize.
对 好 恩惠 对
Yeah, okay, boon, yeah.
我获胜后就会要求金羊毛的寻找任务
When I win, I'll ask for a quest for the Golden Fleece.
你是说我们获胜后
You mean when we win?
你妈发明了战车 我爸创造了马
Your mom invented the chariot and my dad created horses.
我们一起驾车就所向无敌
We ride together, we're unbeatable.
所以我们才应该个别参赛
Which is why we should race separately.
不是因为泰森的关系吧
This isn't about Tyson, is it?
是因为我昨晚走不开吗
Because I couldn't talk last night?
他感到十分孤单 我只是想做对的事
He just feels totally alone. I'm just trying to do the right thing.
我才不在乎泰森
I don't care about Tyson.
我只是想让我们的获胜机会加倍
This is just about doubling our chances to win.
赢的人就选对方一起进行任务
And whoever does picks the other to go on the quest.
明天就要比赛了 好好准备
Race is tomorrow. Better get prepped.
恩惠
Boon. Boon.
泰森
Hey, Tyson.
波西 你拯救混血营了吗
Percy. Did you save camp?
我还在努力
Working on it.
我写了一封信给莎莉 你也该写封信
I wrote Sally a letter. You should write one too.
什么 你写了什么
What? What'd you say?
就是我们抵达营区了 向她报平安
Just that we made it to camp. To let her know.
那样不好吗
Was that bad?
不会
No. No.
那是什么东西
What you got there?
新罗盘 可以在你的任务中使用
New compass. To take on your quest.
这是你今天做的
Wow. You made this today?
这里的工具更好
Better tools here.
我可以修好的
I can fix that.
真的吗 我本来想去借一个多的...
For real? I was gonna borrow a spare from one of the other--
不用 我会修
No, I can fix it.
这真的很酷
This is really cool.
波西
Hey, Percy?
什么事
Yeah?
你看过爸爸 对吧
You met Dad before, right?
对
Yeah.
我什么时候才能见祂
When can I?
这可能要由祂来决定
That's kinda up to him.
众神想现身就会现身 不是我们能决定的
The gods show up when they want, not when we want.
波赛顿应该很忙
I think Poseidon's pretty busy.
并不是祂愿意的
I don't think he wants to be.
有时候我觉得祂也想多看看我们
Sometimes I feel he wishes he could see us more.
好了 还有其他的吗
Okay, done. What else?
你想离开小屋吗
You wanna get out of this cabin?
那样违反规定
That's against the rules.
交给我处理
I can fix that.
加油
Come on.
来吧 加油 女孩 加油 - 加油 小子 加油
Let's go! Come on, girl. Come on! - Come on, boy. Come on. Come on!
好耶
Yeah!
战车手们 各就各位
Charioteers... to your mark!
率先绕完赛道三圈的队伍获胜
First team thrice around the track wins.
允许使用武器 欢迎使用下流手段
Weapons allowed, dirty tricks encouraged.
你省略「不准杀戮」了吗
Oh. You skipped "no killing"?
尽量别相杀 但意外难免 诸如此类的
Killing not so much, but things happen, et cetera, et cetera.
我押50 赌阿瑞斯小屋会赢 - 好
I've got 50 on Ares Cabin. - Taken.
快看 - 你们看
Hey, whoa. Look! - Woah, check it out, check it out!
那是波西吗
Is that Percy?
是他没错
It's him!
兄弟
Woah, buddy!
荣耀阿瑞斯 - 荣耀阿瑞斯
Glory to Ares! - Glory to Ares!
荣耀荷米斯 - 荣耀荷米斯
Glory to Hermes! - Glory to Hermes!
荣耀雅典娜
Glory to Athena!
我们要喊荣耀波赛顿吗
Should we do a glory to Poseidon?
我想让爸爸感到骄傲 但是...
I want to make Dad proud, but...
荣耀赫菲斯托斯
Glory to Hephaestus!
...我不想伤害任何人
...I don't want to hurt anyone.
荣耀赫菲斯托斯
Glory to Hephaestus!
专心防御就好了 懂吗
Just focus on defense, okay?
还有记住不要攻击安娜贝斯
And remember, don't target Annabeth.
贝朗特 如果波赛顿队的战车领先 就拿下他们
Bronte. If the Poseidon chariot takes the lead, you take it out.
我还以为你和波西很要好
I thought you and Percy were tight.
所以我才会要你做
That's why I'm asking you to do it.
战车手们 各就各位
Charioteers... attend your mark.
快点开始吧 给我
Let's get this started. Gimme that.
比赛开始了
Now we've got a race!
波西 小心
Percy, look out!
我关不起来
I can't shut it down!
我们得将它搬离群众
We gotta move it away from the crowd!
加油
Come on!
加油 小子 加油
Come on, boys, come on.
她超过我们了 快赶上
She's passing us. Catch up!
马克 拿下独眼巨人
Mark, take out the Cyclops!
给我 独眼怪
Give me that, One-Eye!
克蕾莎
Clarisse!
马克
Mark!
抱歉
Sorry!
有人死了 - 至少也残废了
Oh, someone's dead. - At least maimed.
受死吧 杰克森
Die, Jackson!
泰森 换边
Tyson, switch!
要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
波西
Percy!
泰森
Tyson!
别慌 这是轻微的现场危害
Don't panic, we have a minor field hazard.
安娜贝斯
Annabeth!
太多了 要怎么对付它们
There's too many. How do we fight them?
海克力士用声响 来击败斯廷法洛斯湖怪鸟群
Hercules used noise to defeat the Stymphalian flock.
它们承受不住尖锐的声音
They can't stand high-pitched sounds.
我们得赶去奇戎的办公室
We gotta get to Chiron's office.
我们成功了
We did it.
出事了
So... that happened.
而且很严重
And it was a lot.
但身为你们的营区主任
But as your camp director
以及家长 至少我是某些人的家长
and as a parent, to... at least some of you,
我郑重承诺 一但赛道修复完毕
I solemnly promise that as soon as the repairs are done to the track,
就会重新安排战车赛
the chariot races will be rescheduled.
我与树精商量后得知
After consulting with the dryads, I have learned
由泰丽雅之树所打造的结界不会崩坏
that the barrier generated by Thalia's tree will not fail.
至少会到下星期 到时候你们就要逃命了
For at least the next week, at which point you will all have to run for your lives.
冷静点 别激动
Simmer down. No, simmer down, simmer down,
听好了
and listen well.
因为我的梦境预言了我们的存活关键
For the key to our survival has been foretold to me in a dream.
你们其中有三人得去找寻传说中的金羊毛
Three of you must quest for the legendary Golden Fleece.
30 24 75 12
Thirty, twenty-four, seventy-five, twelve.
那是前往波吕斐摩斯岛的航行座标
Those are the sailing coordinates to the Island of Polyphemus.
我们的冠军将勇闯妖魔之海
Our champion will brave the Sea of Monsters,
偷取这件伟大宝物
steal this powerful treasure,
让我们的结界完全发挥效力
and restore our borders to their full strength.
他把数字搞错了
He got the numbers all wrong.
幸好我们的冠军人选相当明确
Thankfully, our choice of champion has never been more clear.
当营区遇袭时
When the camp was attacked,
你们当中只有一人展现了力量与勇气
only one of you showed the strength and courage
克服万难
to prevail against all odds.
克蕾莎
Clarisse La Rue.
太棒了 - 好耶
All right! - Ooh, yes!
什么 - 不
What? - No.
当你们其他人都放弃了 她却持续奋战
While the rest of you gave up, she continued the race,
因此通过了考验
thus passing the test.
克蕾莎 克蕾莎
Clarisse! Clarisse! Clarisse! Clarisse!
等等 那是我的梦境 不是坦塔罗斯的
Wait, hold on. The dream came to me, not Tantalus.