你没梦到吗
You didn't have the dream?
关于格罗佛吗
About Grover?
关于混血营
About camp.
这是英雄营吗
This is hero camp?
泰森和我们同住
Tyson's been living with us.
树倒了 结界也会倒 营区就挡不住任何攻击
If the tree falls, the barrier falls, and camp will be open to any attack.
挡不住所有攻击
To every attack!
泰森 不
Tyson, no!
营队还在吗
Does camp still stand?
营队屹立不摇
Camp stands strong.
你是 - 安纳托利亚的坦塔罗斯王
And you are? - King Tantalus of Anatolia.
那是什么东西
What is that?
他是你兄弟
He's your brother.
路克对泰丽雅下了毒 他怎么能那么做
Thalia, Luke poisoned her. How could he do this?
因为他已经不是路克了 他现在效忠克罗诺斯了
'Cause he's not Luke anymore. He serves Kronos now.
我们需要疗愈泰丽雅之树的任务
We need a quest to heal Thalia's tree.
疗愈那棵树
Heal the tree?
听着 我们的时间不多了
Look, we don't have a lot of time.
你是怎么进来的 - 波吕斐摩斯
How did you get here? - Polyphemus.
那是路克他们想找的东西 金羊毛
That's what Luke's team was after. The Golden Fleece.
波西 你得救我出去 你得找到我
Percy, you gotta get me out of here. You gotta find me.
我会去救你的 告诉我这个洞穴的位置
I'm coming to get you. Tell me exactly where this cave is.
30 31 75 12
Thirty, thirty-one, seventy-five, twelve.
(妖魔之海)
我知道如何拯救混血营
I know how to save camp.
《波西杰克森》
第二季第二集
你觉得他们多久之后会进来
How long do you think we got before they get through?
可能要一天 也可能是一个礼拜
Could be a day, could be a week.
斯廷法洛斯湖怪鸟能察觉结界在崩坏
Stymphalian birds can sense the border's failing.
才因此开始聚集
That's why they're gathering.
所以它们是怪物 是会下强酸鸟粪的那种吗
So, they're monsters. With, like, acid bird poop or something?
它们有锋利的鸟喙 可以专心点吗
Razor sharp beaks. Can we focus?
好
Yeah.
你确定要这么做
Are you sure you're okay to do this?
对 有什么好担心的
Yeah, what's there to worry about?
记住 坦塔罗斯还是要遵守营区规定
Remember, Tantalus is still bound by camp rules.
如果他威胁你的话 第五章... - 第三节 我知道
If he threatens you, Article five sub-- Subsection three. I know.
这个计画很棒 而且我很会分散注意力 相信我
It's a good plan and I give great distraction. Trust me.
波西 - 安娜贝斯
Percy. - Annabeth.
惹麻烦是我的天性 好吗 交给我
Getting in trouble is like breathing for me, okay? I got this.
很好 因为你被发现了
Good. 'Cause you've just been made.
换我们行动了 去找奇戎 祝你好运
That's our cue. Find Chiron. Happy hunting.
为了格罗佛
For Grover.
为了格罗佛
For Grover.
我会...待在这里
I'll just be here.
等待受罚
Awaiting punishment.
嗨
Hey.
什么事
What?
是波西杰克森 陛下 他出了他的小屋
Percy Jackson, my lord. Out of his cabin.
(通缉 坦塔罗斯)
(奇戎)
伊丽丝 彩虹女神
Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow...
接受我的供品
accept my offering.
奇戎
Chiron.
安娜贝斯
Annabeth.
奇戎 你在哪里
Chiron! Where are you?
小心 - 我...我在迈阿密
Look out! - Well, I'm... in Miami.
拜访亲戚
Visiting relatives.
他们严禁我... - 联络营队成员
And I'm strictly forbidden-- - From contacting campers.
你没有 是我联络了你
But you didn't. I contacted you.
还是这么聪明
Clever as ever.
我的办公室怎么了
What happened to my office?
等等 这种东西真的能让你飞起来
Wait, so these things actually let you fly?
这合法吗
Is that legal?
可以在过弯时帮助你保持平衡
I mean, helps balance on turns and...
还可以在跳耀时稍微帮你提升
can give you a little lift when you jump.
克里斯 你有办法对付这个吗
Hey, Chris. Think you could jump this?
放心 你不会有机会知道的
Don't worry. You'll never get close enough to find out.
你以为我追不上你
You don't think I can catch you?
因为我一找到目标 就不会轻易松手
Because I can be very persistent when I mark my prey.
很好
Cool.
你可以后退一点吗
Can you back up a little?
少啰嗦 杰克森 你不是被禁闭了吗
Shut up, Jackson. Aren't you supposed to be in lockdown?
没错
Indeed he is.
坦塔罗斯 你来得正好 听着 你一定会赞同的
Tantalus. Just in time. Listen, you're gonna love this.
我找到了不让营区被摧毁的方法
I found a way to save camp from destruction.
我们只要在结界完全崩坏前 治愈泰丽雅之树
All we have to do is heal Thalia's tree before the barrier fails completely.
宙斯剥夺了我的饮食能力 而非听力
Zeus took away my ability to eat, not hear.
我们可以在还有说话能力时 降低音量吗
So, why don't we lower our voice while we still have the gift of speech?
我知道如何修补结界
I know how to fix the barrier.
金羊毛 但那已经遗失许久了
The Golden Fleece? But it's been lost for ages.
况且还是消失在妖魔之海中
In the Sea of Monsters, no less.
根本就不知道该从哪里开始...
One wouldn't even know where to begin to--
30度 往北31分 75度 往西12分
Thirty degrees, thirty-one minutes north. Seventy-five degrees, twelve minutes west.
波西梦到了准确的座标
Percy learned the exact coordinates in a dream.
波西...
Percy...
30 31 75 12
Thirty, thirty-one, seventy-five, twelve.
那就在佛罗里达海岸旁 靠近百慕达三角洲
That's right off the coast of Florida, near the Bermuda Triangle.
好 我知道数字 我也有一些
Yes, no, I'm aware of numbers. I have some, too.
例如90
Uh, such as ninety.
夏季还剩下90天
That's how many days there are left in summer,
那也是你剩下的小屋禁闭天数
and it's also the amount of days you have left under house arrest
你违反营区... - 营区规定
since you broke camp-- - Camp rules?
其实我要谢谢你提起这个
Thank you for bringing that up, actually.
第五章第三节
Article five, subsection three.
「遭拘留的半神能获准请假
"Any demigods serving detention will be granted leave
参加营区活动」
"in order to participate in camp-wide activities."
例如战车赛
Like the chariot race.
听着 我们需要找寻羊毛的任务
Listen, we need a quest to get the Fleece,
但是坦塔罗斯不愿批准
but Tantalus won't authorize it.
我们认为他别有用心
We think he's got an agenda.
安娜贝斯 拜托你别说了
Annabeth, stop. Please.
我怕这其中还有更大的风险
I fear there's something far greater at stake here.
比救出格罗佛和拯救营区的风险还大吗
Greater than rescuing Grover? Greater than saving camp?
伟大预言只有少数人知道
The Great Prophecy is known to a select few.
我 神谕 奥林帕斯众神理事会
Myself, the Oracle, Council of Olympus.
伟大预言
The Great Prophecy?
我现在就告诉你为何一定要
I will tell you now why you must indeed
想办法进行寻找金羊毛的任务
find a way to quest for the Golden Fleece,
还有为什么波西杰克森 不管怎么样
and why Percy Jackson may not, under any circumstances,
都不能加入这个任务
join you on that quest.
你说什么
What?
你自以为很聪明 是吗
You think you're very smart, don't you?
并没有 - 我也不这么认为
Not really, no. - Well, neither do I.
其实我想赌赌看
In fact, I'm going to be betting on that.
当你倒在战车轮下或被长矛刺穿时
And when you fall under a chariot wheel or get impaled by a spear,
我会帮你收尸
I am going to collect.
树被下毒的幕后主使是克罗诺斯
Kronos is behind the poisoning of the tree,
克罗诺斯不会随机行动
and Kronos does nothing by chance.
那表示他希望任务发生
That means he wanted this quest to happen.
我们不能让波西落入他的圈套
We can't allow Percy to fall into his trap.
我该怎么跟波西说
What am I supposed to tell Percy?
我不能骗他
I can't lie to him.
奇戎...
Chiron...
我做不到
I can't.
很抱歉 安娜贝斯
I'm sorry, Annabeth.
你不但不能告诉他...
Not only can you not tell him...
他也不能知道有他无法得知的事存在
he can't know there's something he can't know.
你连络上奇戎了吗 他怎么说
Hey. Did you get in touch with Chiron? What'd he say?
他说我得在明天的战车赛获胜
He says I have to win the chariot race tomorrow.
真的吗
He did?