剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Where is he? John!
他在哪儿 约翰
Arthur! Go find Moss!
亚瑟 去找莫斯
Arthur, where is he?
亚瑟 他在哪儿
Junctions, block them all off. Where is he?
把交通枢纽站全都关停 他在哪儿
Tell me. Someone took him.
告诉我 有人带走了他
All right...
好的
Listen to me. They put him in a car.
听我说 他们把他带上了一辆车
They put him in a car. They drove south.
他们带他上了车 向南边开过去了
We've got road blocks and spotters.
我们设了路障 派了人去搜索
I'll set up shop. I'll put every man... Yeah.
我去关店 派所有人... 好
on the junctions between here and Maypole. Yeah.
严查从这儿到梅波之间的所有枢纽站 好
Right? You do that.
好吗 去吧
You've got to go to the office.
你得去公♥司♥里
You've got to sit by the phone. Do that.
你去守着电♥话♥ 好
Whoever took him's going to call.
带走他的人肯定会来电♥话♥
Polly!
波莉
Let's go, Pol. Stay by that phone.
走吧 波莉 守着电♥话♥
Me and John will cover the roads.
我和约翰会去搜索每一条道路的
I need Michael at the Maypole junction.
我需要迈克尔去梅波的枢纽站
We need Moss to block all the roads south.
让莫斯封锁所有南边的路
Get me Moss.
帮我转接莫斯
Gone where?
去哪了
Tommy. It's them.
汤米 是他们
Who? It's fucking them.
谁 是那帮混♥蛋♥
Look, it might just be some random woman.
可能只是随便一个女人
Sometimes women go mad...
有时女人会发疯
No, it's them.
不 是他们
Did you break the phone?
你是不是把电♥话♥弄坏了
You broke the phone.
你把电♥话♥弄坏了
It's all right, we've got another phone.
没事 我们还有备用的
Tommy? Ada?
汤米 艾达
There's someone outside. A priest.
外面有个人 一个牧师
Stay here, Pol. Stay here. Don't do anything.
你就留在这儿 波莉 留下 什么都别做
We have your son.
你儿子在我们手上
Get in the car.
上车
First...
首先
Is he safe?
他安然无恙吗
Of course he's safe.
绝对安然无恙
All children are dear to me.
我很喜欢孩子的
You have all the cards.
现在你掌控了一切
Tell me what you want me to do and I will certainly do it.
告诉我你要我做什么 我一定照办
You ever drive one of these beasts?
你开过这种车吗
I am asking you to conduct business.
我在请求你做正事
I borrowed it.
是我借的
Lent it by a Lord...
一位大人借我的
for the duration of this business.
为了完成这桩交易
I will certainly do what you need me to do
你需要我做什么都行
with no complaint.
没有任何怨言
We were forced into doing this awful thing.
我们是被逼无奈才干了这么缺德的事
We did warn you that your son would be in danger
我们警告过你 如果你不按原计划来
if you deviated from the plan.
你儿子会有危险
It was you who made a mistake, you understand that? Yes.
是你犯了错 懂吗 懂
What mistake did you make? Do you even know?
你犯了什么错 你知道吗
Tell me what you want me to do.
告诉我你要我做什么
You made a deal with our enemies.
你和我们的敌人做了交易
I will do what needs to be done.
需要我做什么 我都会做的
You went behind our backs
你背着我们
to stop the Soviets from blowing up the train.
试图阻止苏联炸掉火车
But it's all right. It's all right.
不过没关系 没关系
We've rectified your mistake.
我们已经修复了你的错误
You ask me, "What do I need to do?"
你问我 你需要做什么
Well, here is what you need to do you fucking mongrel, ya...
那就听好你需要做的 你个杂种
Since the Bolsheviks will not be blowing up the train,
既然那帮布尔什维克分子没法炸掉那趟车了
you'll blow up the train yourself.
那你就亲自去炸掉它吧
It has always been about the explosion.
关键就是爆♥炸♥
From the beginning.
一开始就是
The bang. The outrage.
是那声巨响 是爆发
Understand?
懂吗
Those are notes and fragments for you to scatter in the wreckage
那些是要你撒在火车残骸上的碎片
implicating named officials from the Soviet embassy.
将此事牵扯到苏维埃大使♥馆♥的某些官员身上
I will scatter them. It will be done. Good.
我会去撒的 我会办好 很好
Our friends at the Times and the Daily Mail will do the rest.
剩下的交给《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》和《每日邮报》的朋友就行
And once the British Government
只要英国政♥府♥
cuts diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union,
结束了和苏联的外交关系
that will be our mission accomplished.
我们的任务就算完成了
You'll have been part of a fine adventure.
你参与的是一个伟大冒险
To help with the outrage we need people to die in the explosion.
为了激起民愤我们需要爆♥炸♥出现伤亡
How many?
死多少
Let's say... six.
比如 6个吧
Rail workers perhaps or men from the factory.
铁路工人 或者工厂的人
Then I want my son returned to me
我要你们在爆♥炸♥后一小时内
within an hour of the explosion.
把我儿子送回来
Oh, it's conditions now, is it?
竟然开始提条件了是吧
We need to fix the hand over in advance.
我们得先把交接的事谈好
I haven't finished with you yet, Mr Shelby.
我的话还没说完呢 谢尔比先生
We also hear you're digging a tunnel.
我们还听说你在挖地道
Mining for precious stones under Wilderness House.
想在荒宅邸下面挖宝石
I'm told they have a Faberge in the strong room.
我听说保险库里有颗法贝热彩蛋
The Lilies of the Valley egg made in 1♥8♥9♥8.
1♥8♥9♥8年的白色铃兰花彩蛋
One of the Odd Fellows has a wife who is obsessed with Faberge.
共济会一个人的妻子很喜欢彩蛋
He wants to give her the egg for her birthday.
他想把这枚蛋当作生日礼物送给她
Then he will have it.
没问题
And the Economic League
经济联盟
will take all of the jewels that you steal
将得到你偷到的所有宝石
to cover our considerable expenses.
以补足我们的巨额花销
The fight against Communism is not cheap, you know.
和共♥产♥主义分子斗争可不便宜
So if you want to see your... I will give you all the jewels.
所以如果你想 我会把宝石全都给你们的
A bang first.
先搞爆♥炸♥
Then bring everything you have stolen to your office at dawn.
凌晨的时候把你偷到的所有东西拿到公♥司♥去
No.
不行
No, I'll not be able to get the jewels to you by dawn.
不行 凌晨的时候拿不到
The tunnel has hit clay.
地道挖到了粘土层
If the St Andrew's clock strikes 5am on the night of the robbery
如果圣安德鲁的钟在当天凌晨5点敲响
and we don't have everything we ask for,
而我们还没拿到我们要的东西
the bell will be tolling for your boy.
那钟声将是你儿子的丧钟
Now get out of my fucking car.
滚出我的车
Where's Linda? With Esme.
琳达呢 和伊丝米在一起
Esme's waters broke. I was just with her.
伊丝米的羊水破了 我刚刚陪着她
Running around fucking broke her waters. Where's Finn?
跑来跑去的把羊水弄破了 芬恩在哪
Out with the young 'uns looking for the Riley.
跟小弟们在外面找那辆莱利车
We couldn't reach him.
我们联♥系♥不上他
I need to know who spoke.
我要知道是谁泄密了
Our enemies know everything. Everything.
我们的敌人掌握了我们的一切 一切啊
I need to know who spoke about business outside the family.
我要知道是谁在家族外 透露过生意上的事
I need to know who spoke and who they spoke to. Now.
我要知道是谁说的 说给了谁听 马上
Tommy, listen.
汤米 听着
Your wife, Arthur?
你妻子 亚瑟
I am going to tell myself that you're, er...
我会告诉我自己 你...
you're not thinking straight.
你现在头脑有问题
Your mind is not clear.
你脑子不清醒
Or Esme
不然就是伊斯米
getting cash for cocaine, eh, John?
为了抽可♥卡♥因♥的钱 是吧 约翰
Fuck!
操
All of a sudden, back in the family, Ada. Eh?
突然之间 你回家了 艾达 是吧
That's a surprise. Out of the blue. On whose orders?
真是个惊喜 突然就回来了 谁的命令
Tommy, this is not helping find him.
汤米 你这样无助于找到他
And you and your painter.
你和你的画家
He said he knows you.
他说他认识你
Things developed.
你们关系发展起来
You talked.
你就说出口了
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表