剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我离开公♥司♥的时候
When I left the office...
外面有两辆车里全是警♥察♥ 约翰
There's two truckfuls of coppers out there, John.
亚瑟死哪去了
Where the fuck is Arthur?
他一到5点 就回家投奔圣母莫斯利的怀抱了
He goes home to the Madonna Of Moseley on the stroke of five.
你得和他谈谈了 汤姆
You need to talk to him, Tom.
伊丝米 请你现在马上离开
Esme, please go now. Please.
真是太他妈反常了
This is very fucking unusual.
那就给莫斯打电♥话♥
So, call Moss.
他们不是本地警♥察♥ 是伦敦来的
They're from out of town. London,
看他们的靴子就知道
by the looks of their boots.
我们什么时候开始怕警♥察♥了 汤姆
Since when are we scared of coppers, Tom?
自从大局有变以后 约翰
Since things changed. John.
伦敦警厅
Scotland Yard!
机动小组
Flying Squad.
约翰 是伦敦警厅 是伦敦警厅
John, it's the Yard. It's the Yard.
把枪放下 快放下
Put it down. Put it down.
给我跪下
Down on your knees.
手放在头上 然后跪下
Hands on your heads! Down on your knees!
你♥他♥妈♥放开她 她怀孕了
Let her fucking go! She's fucking pregnant.
别碰她
Leave her alone!
这他妈什么情况 汤姆
What the fuck is happening, Tom?
走
Let's go!
把我放下
Put me down!
告诉波莉这事和俄♥国♥人有关 约翰
Tell Polly it's Russian business, John.
好吧
All right.
去他妈的剃刀党 我呸
Peaky fucking Blinders, my arse.
他怕了吗
Is he afraid?
没有
No.
坐下
Sit.
我在跟你说话呢 谢尔比先生
I'm talking to you, Mr Shelby.
共济会的人想给你传个口信
So, the Oddfellows want you to know that
一旦吩咐你的事做的稍有偏差
any deviation from your instructions
就会有后果
will have consequences.
你这条狗叫什么
What's your dog's name?
你去了你妹妹那里
You visited your sister.
说你呢 你叫什么 小子
Eh? What's your name, boy?
你妹妹是我们的潜在安全隐患
Your sister is a potential security breach.
她和伦敦的布尔什维克分子有所关联
She has connections with Bolsheviks in London
布尔什维克分子又和苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥关联
who have connections with the Soviet Embassy.
我决定管你的狗叫小子
I think I'll just call your dog, "Boy".
你一定很喜欢这小子吧
You love your Boy, don't you?
你要明白
Understand this.
你们把地方警♥察♥使唤得团团转
You have the local police in your pocket.
我们手上有伦敦警厅
We have Scotland Yard.
伦敦警厅就和我的这条狗一样听话
They do what we tell them just as surely as this dog.
把链子解开
Let him off the leash.
你用心听我说了吗 谢尔比先生
Are you hearing me, Mr Shelby?
我会控制狗
I can charm dogs.
那是吉普赛的一种巫术
Gypsy witchcraft.
那些我控制不了的 我会亲手了结
And those I can't charm I can kill with my own hands.
如果你见过狗在船上的样子就会明白
You learn it when you have a dog on a boat.
它们在隧♥道♥里发疯
They go fucking mad in tunnels.
我感觉我现在就在隧♥道♥里
I feel like I'm in a tunnel now.
你知道那种要么杀人要么被杀的感觉
You know that feeling when you have to kill or be killed.
松开狗链 用盖尔语下令
Let the dog off the leash and give the order you give in Gaelic.
我听说 当有人惹怒你 或是告发你
Like I'm told you do when someone displeases you,
你就会那么做
when someone reports you.
如果你再敢去探望你妹妹 她就会横尸街头
Visit your sister again and she will die crossing the road.
快啊 你来说
Come on, you say it.
如果你想我死 我已经死了 不是吗
If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead, wouldn't I?
是的
It's true.
没错 我们需要你活着
It's true, we do need you alive.
但是当你今天回家时 谢尔比先生
But when you go home today, Mr Shelby,
记得检查你儿子的枕头下
be sure to check under your little boy's pillow.
牙仙已经造访过了
The tooth fairy has been.
我们无孔不入 一切尽在我们掌控之中
We can reach anyone...anywhere.
没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
Yes.
没事 一切都好
Everything's fine. Everything's fine.
你保证过的 汤米
You promised, Tommy.
我信任你
I trust you.
-我信任你 汤米 -我知道
- I trust you, Tommy. - Yes.
他没事 他没事
He's fine. He's fine.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace... Grace.
过来
Come on.
你不是印象派画家 对吧
You're not one of those impressionists, are you?
他们有太强的政♥治♥动机 不是吗
They are all terribly political, aren't they?
-难道你不是 -当然不是
- And you're not? - Goodness, no.
请我作画的人 一般希望我照实画出
The people I work for just want me to paint what's there.
对我而言 政♥治♥只是
To me, politics is
通过一些人的不幸
deliberately making things better for some people
换取另一些人的幸福
by deliberately making them worse for others.
我想我可以穿成这样
Well, I thought I might wear this.
天呐 太过了 我还是穿简单点
Oh, God. It's too much. I'll try something more simple.
别 不要
No. Don't.
我只是突然觉得不能胜任
Suddenly I feel incompetent.
我想把画像挂在办公室里
I want the portrait to hang in the office,
所以我希望能看起来正式些
so I want it to look formal.
这看起来不正式 但是美艳动人
It's not formal. It's beautiful.
那是巴黎货
It's made in Paris.
在伯明翰被盗
It was stolen in Birmingham.
我妈在一户人家做保洁时偷的 1901年
My mother stole it from a house she was cleaning, 1901...
不 不 这是你的 它属于你
No, no. It's yours. It belongs on you.
一个有内涵和格调的女人
A woman of substance and class.
相信我 我给很多女人画过像
Believe me, I've painted many women
她们穿着昂贵的裙子 却穿不出气质
who don't belong in their expensive dresses.
我愿意免费为你作画
There'll be no charge.
我坚持按照正常价格付费
Your normal rate. I insist.
那倒是头一回
There's a first.
那 我们什么时候开始
So, when shall we start?
我已经开始了
I've already started.
今晚来我的工作室
Come to my studio this evening.
今晚我有事
I'm busy this evening.
波莉 邀请他
Polly, invite him.
邀请我♥干♥什么
Invite me to what?
艾达 这是公事上的交流
Ada, this is a professional transaction.
邀请我♥干♥什么
Invite me to what?
谢尔比基金会晚宴 波莉一个人去
Shelby Foundation dinner. Polly is going alone.
-你被邀请了 -艾达
- You're invited. - Ada!
我周日会去你的工作室
I'll come to your studio on Sunday.
到时我们再开始
And then we shall begin.
一个有内涵和格调的女人
A woman of substance...and class.
汤米
Tommy?
这是伯明翰市议会的主席
This is the leader of Birmingham City Council.
-你好 汤米 -你好 丹尼
- Hello, Tommy. - All right, Danny?
生意怎么样
How's business?
挺好 将就 将就 你还好吗
All right. Holding up, holding up. How are you?
你们认识吗
You know each other?
我在克莱德利希斯的炼钢厂有股份
I have interests in steelworks in Cradley Heath.
汤米帮我把产品卖♥♥给汽车制♥造♥商
Tommy helps me get my products to the carmakers.
祝贺你 谢尔比夫人 新婚快乐
Congratulations, Mrs Shelby, on your wedding.
谢谢 我很意外你竟然未获邀出席
Thank you. I'm surprised you weren't invited.
如果来了 那看上去像什么样啊
Now, how would that look, eh?
现在宴会才算正式开始了
Ah, now the party has really started.
他们是谁
Who are they?
来自圣玛丽男子少管所的约翰·休斯神父
Father John Hughes from St Mary's Boys Reformatory.
他身边的是国会议员帕特里克·贾维斯
And with him is Patrick Jarvis MP.
他们是一个叫经济联盟组织的成员
They are part of an organisation called the Economic League.
你邀请他们了吗 格蕾丝
Did you invite them, Grace?
名字听着熟悉
The names sound familiar.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表