剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我们正在给你在纳切斯的酒吧装♥修♥
We're doing up your pub in Nechells.
看上去棒极了
It looks a treat.
坚强点 坚持住 小剃刀 明白吗
Keep your fucking head up, Peaky boy, eh?
就他妈的是个疯人院
Fucking mad house, man.
我们就快到了 这边走
We are almost there. This way.
这个保险库是200年前建造的 用来保护
This treasury was built 200 years ago to protect
国王的珠宝 以防法国人入侵
the King's jewels in case of French invasion.
我们现在在泰晤士河下面
We are now underneath the River Thames...
你的珠宝商
Your jeweller.
我觉得他们不信任我 汤米
I don't think they trust me, Tommy.
所罗门斯斯先生是全伦敦我唯一信任的珠宝商
Mr Solomons is the only jeweller I trust in London.
信任 没错 可能得在发♥票♥上加上这两个字了
Yes, trust. Yes. Might have to add that on the old invoice.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我们之前说好了 你的珠宝商现在可以挑选
As we agreed, your jeweller will now select items
总价值为7万英镑的珠宝首饰
to a total value of 70,000 pounds.
等你选完了物件
When you have selected your chosen items,
它们将会被装进箱子里收起来
they will be put into a box and stored.
等你履行完你的职责
When you have fulfilled your part of the deal,
我们会把那个箱子送达给你们
the box will be delivered to you.
我想说 我想选择留在这里
May I just start, right, by saying that I may choose to stay here
宁愿活活饿死 被这些蓝宝石噎死
and just starve to death and choke on sapphires
也不想再回到现实世界中去了
rather than ever go back to the fucking world again?
那个嘛 是情有可原的
Yeah, well, there is a good reason for that,
小家伙
you know, little man.
因为我的店铺
Because my shop, right,
恰好在一家朗姆酒屋上面 所以...
is just above a rum house, so all the...
-你会说俄语吗 -是的 没错
- You speak Russian? - I do, yeah. I do.
因为我妈会说俄语 就是这样
Cos of me mum. Yeah, my mother.
你们这些人
You people, all right,
你们曾用狗追捕我妈
you hunted my mum...with dogs...
在冰天雪地里啊
through the snow.
但是今天的重点在于原谅 不是吗
But today, right, is for forgiveness, ain't it?
在于挑选
For selection.
所以 现在...
So, now...
你好啊
Hello...
真不错 我觉得这值1500镑吧
Right. I think it's fair to say, yeah, 1,500.
1,500?
好吧 我就给你1800吧
All right, I'll give you 1,800.
我知道它目前的市场价 那就1800吧
I know the current market value. 18 it is.
你真是个大好人
That's very gracious of you.
好吧 那我们来看看这个
Right, then. How about say we look at this.
这也是件名贵的精品 不是吗
This is a nice little bit going on there, isn't it?
但那是尼古拉沙皇赠送的礼物
Oh, but that was a gift from Tsar Nicholas.
我又没问你 不是吗 我可没问你
I ain't asking you, though, am I? I ain't asking you.
听着 我是来做生意的
All right. I come here to do business,
提供我的专业服务
offer my professional services.
如果你不停打断我
If you keep interrupting me,
我就没办法集中精神 不能做我的工作
I won't be able to focus and do my job,
你明白吗
you understand?
罗曼诺夫先生 我提醒你一下
Mr Romanov, let me remind you,
他们叫我们来这里
we were told to come here
挑选我们喜欢的任何物品
and choose what we like...
现在我们已经选中了
and now we have chosen.
那是尼古拉沙皇赠送给你的吗 我给你400吧
Tsar Nicholas give you that? I'll give you four.
500 有皇家来源证明
Five... with the royal provenance.
成交
Done.
好了 侏儒怪 我们到这边来
Right, Rumplestiltskin, let's go over here
来看看这些箱子里都有什么
and have a look what's in these boxes.
200 这件成色要好得多 值一千
Two. That's much nicer. Ten.
那件毫无疑问值500
That there is definitely a five.
你算着总价没有
Are you keeping score?
-有 我算着呢 -再加500
- Yes, I am. - Another five.
-700 -600
- Seven. - Six.
就算600吧
Let's call it six, eh?
太美了 看看那个
Beauty. Look at that.
很美 对不对
Beautiful, isn't it?
-巧夺天工 -是的 巧夺天工
- That is splendid. - Splendid, yes.
-非常精美 不是吗 -是很精美
- Beautiful, is it not? - It is.
真是件艺术品
It's a work of art.
你认得出这工艺 对吧
You recognise this work, do you?
一眼就认出来了
Immediately.
要我猜的话
I'm guessing, right,
这房♥子里所有的坏主意都是你出的
that all the bad ideas around here, they're you.
都是你出的 是不是
They are you, aren't they? Hmm?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
汤米 看看这个 看见没
Yeah. Tommy, see this, right?
上面沾着浆糊 那是浆糊
It's got paste in it. That's paste.
让我告诉你 老小子
Let me tell you something, son.
要是有人带着这种沾着浆糊的货到我店里去
Somebody comes into my shop with some paste like this,
我通常都会让他们
usually what I make them do, right,
把货吞进肚子里
is fucking swallow it.
你耍的什么小把戏
What game are you playing?
所罗门斯先生
Mr Solomons...
-我们还是尽快挑完吧 -你小心点
- Shall we, er... Shall we clean it up? - Be careful.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
好 现在总价多少了
Right, what we got?
37,600.
你有没有蛋
Do you have any eggs?
我是指
I am simply asking...
法贝热彩蛋不包含在交易内
Faberge is not part of the deal.
我们不会给你们法贝热彩蛋
We would not offer you Faberge eggs.
罗曼诺夫先生 我的珠宝商
Mr Romanov, my jeweller here,
建议我坚持.。。
he advises me to insist...
索要法贝热彩蛋
on Faberge.
没有就免谈 汤米
It's a deal-breaker, Tommy.
那是我亲自从克里米亚运出来的
I brought that from Crimea myself.
天啊
Fucking hell.
既然是如此优雅的美人下的蛋
With the provenance of that being laid by such a delicate beauty
我想总价毫无疑问达到7万英镑了
.. that does indeed bring the entire selection to 70,000.
-合作愉快 -现在
- Good man. - And now,
谢尔比先生 请你回到你兄弟们身边
Mr Shelby, you will join your brothers
所罗门斯先生也可以离开了
and Mr Solomons will take his leave.
我要求你给予绝对坦诚的看法
I demand absolute honesty.
-不好意思 我可以看吗 -请务必
- Oh, sorry. Can I...? - I insist.
瞧吧
There.
一个有内涵和格调的女人
A woman of style and substance.
我总是琢磨沉默的含义
I'm a student of silence.
这种沉默意味着好还是不好
Is this good silence or bad silence?
好
It's good.
很好
It's good.
-特别好 -别摸 颜料还没干
- It's very good. - No. It's still wet.
我知道往大了说 这算不得什么 但是
I know it isn't saying much in the grand scheme of things but
这是我目前最满意的作品
this is the best work I've ever done.
我会想念我们共度过的周日
I'll miss Sundays.
我们会共度更多周日
There will be more Sundays.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 请你不要掐我脖子好吗
Sorry, can you not do that, please?
请别掐我脖子 好吗
Can you just not do that, please?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry.
-没事的 -我很抱歉
- It's all right. - I'm sorry.
没关系 真的 没事
It's all right. No, honestly, it's all right.
拿伏特加来
Vodka!
是我把你的扣子缝回去的
I sewed your buttons back on.
我想看看我缝得好不好
I wanted to see if I did a good job.
你做得很好
You did.
你缝得很好
You did a good job.
先生
Sir?
不
No.
我缝得不好
I didn't.
我婶婶只雇最好的妓♥女♥
My aunt only employs the best whores.
我摸他下面时你什么感觉
How did you feel when I held him?
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表