剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
密西西比 第二季第五集
- 我喜欢这首 - 我也是
- Yeah, I like that one. - Me too.
嘿 说实话
Hey, um, be honest.
我戴这眼镜好看吗
Do these glasses work for me?
好看 很衬你的脸
Yeah. They really frame your face nicely.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
这份完美的播放列表正式完成了
The pitch playlist is officially complete.
- 我们要去新西兰了 - 我的天啊
- We're going to New Zealand. - Oh, my Gosh.
- 是真的 - 我的上帝啊
- We are. - Oh, my gosh.
我应该等你先和杰克谈妥
I'd wait until you talk to Jack before
免得你激动得忘乎所以
you start getting all giddy.
我控制不住自己 我太兴奋了
I can't help myself. I'm so excited.
我在调查的时候 发现了在奥克兰附近有一个
When I was doing research, I found this really cute
非常可爱的艺术小镇 看看这房♥子
art town near Auckland, and check out this house.
怎么感觉荒无人烟的
That looks like it's in the middle of nowhere.
不可思议吧
Isn't it incredible?
我给房♥主发了邮件 看他愿不愿意租给我们
And I emailed the owner to see if he'd rent it to us.
我们 是说 你和我 一起住这房♥子
Us? As in you and I sharing this house?
当然
Of course.
怎么了 有问题吗
Why? Is there a problem?
当然 当然有问题
Yeah, that's definitely a problem.
是因为卡桑德拉吗
Oh, because of Cassandra?
卡桑德拉 不是她 都结束了
Cassandra, and no, that's over.
她过分沉迷于上流名媛圈子
She was way too into the whole power gay scene.
哦 可惜了
Oh. That's too bad.
怎么了
What?
不知道 你看起来松了一口气
I don't know. You just seem relieved.
估计是因为她再也无法阻止你去新西兰
I guess I'm just happy that she's not stopping you
我太开心了吧
from going to New Zealand.
你觉得到时候 会是什么情况
Okay. So, how is this going to go?
你 我 俩闺蜜住在一个霍比特小屋
You and I are just gal pals living together in a Hobbit hut
在一个人生地不熟的陌生国家吗
in a country where we know no one else?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我才不要
Yeah, that doesn't work for me.
为什么
But why?
因为每次我看见你
Because every time I look at you,
我就会脑补出咱俩坐在轮椅上
I just picture us growing old together
手拉手一起慢慢变老的场景
in our little wheelchairs holding hands.
也许你应该向杰克推荐一些
You know, maybe you should just pitch something
和我无关的东西
to Jack that doesn't have anything to do with me.
是的
Right.
好了 我先回去了
All right. I'm gonna head out.
明天见吧
I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
快停下 我累了
Stop it, I'm tired.
我可不想吵醒小命运
I don't want to wake Tini up.
当然 随便你怎么说
Okay, sure. Whatever you say.
戴西 我没开玩笑 认真的
Des, I mean it. I'm serious.
我好像看到她的眼睛在眨巴
Look, I think I saw her eyes flutter open.
所以呢 她又不知道我们在干嘛
So? She don't know what we're doing.
而且 都好几天没做了
Besides, it's been days.
妈妈需要一些甜头
Mama needs some sugar.
停下 我是不会和你
Stop it. I'm not gonna have sex with you
在宝宝面前做♥爱♥的
in front of the baby.
行吧 天哪
Okay, fine. Geez.
你看起来筋疲力尽的
Whoa, you look exhausted.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯特和我昨晚工作到很晚
Kate and I worked really late last night,
我根本睡不着
and then I couldn't sleep at all.
和直女在一起 让你彻夜难眠啊
Oh, trying to get with a straight girl is keeping you up?
我没有 也永远不会
Um, I am not, nor would I ever,
和一个直女在一起
try to get with a straight girl.
凯特喜欢我 她就是不承认罢了
Kate's into me, she's just in denial.
你听起来很自信
Yeah, you sound pretty confident.
- 也许否认的是你 - 我否认你的话
- Maybe you're in denial. - No, I deny that.
我的建议是
Look, if you want my advice,
别死磕在得不到的女人身上
stop chasing the girl you can't have
不然你永远都找不到真爱
or you're never gonna find love.
你知道吗
You know what?
等你能和别人坚持到一个月
Maybe hold off on ye olde relationship advice
再把那老套的恋爱建议搬出来
until you've been with someone for a month.
实际上 我们明天就要
Actually, we're celebrating
庆祝相恋满月纪念日
our one-month anniversary tomorrow.
真希望你能邀请我去
I hope I get an invite to that party.
哇 你这生产线还挺像模像样的
Wow, that's quite the production line you've got going on there.
可不是嘛
Well, yeah.
这小家伙出生后
Once this one came along,
我就熟练掌握了一心多用的技巧
I became the queen of multitasking.
嗨 命运
Hi, Destiny.
你是在对逖格姑姑笑吗
Oh, are you smiling at Miss Tiggy?
你在笑吗 你个小调皮
Are you smiling, you little tease.
她可真会撩人啊 对吧
Oh, she's such a flirt, isn't she?
婴儿不会撩妹也不会挑逗
Uh, babies don't flirt or tease.
他们又不是想勾搭别人
They're not looking to hook up.
这什么情况
What is going on here?
- 抱歉 - 我知道 我占地方了
- Oh, sorry. - I know, I kind of took over.
我本想在你们下来之前
I had meant to have this all cleared up
把这些收拾好 但不知为何
before you all came down, but for some reason,
我的奶水就像河水一样流个不停
my milk was just flowing like a river today.
是的 在以后的日子里 我会非常感谢
Yes. Well, in the future, I would appreciate it
如果你可以...
if you would, uh...
在别处进行你的业务
conduct your business in another area.
来点小零嘴吗
You want a chewy?
它们怎么会在碗里
What are they doing in that bowl?
很好玩吧
Ain't it fun?
我特别喜欢把零食放在好看的碗里
I just love having snacks in fancy bowls.
能够感到很惬意
It makes everything feel so cozy.
- 希望你别介意 - 我肯定以及一定介意
- I hope you don't mind. - I most certainly do mind.
这碗可是传家宝
That bowl is a family heirloom.
是我母亲在我的婚礼上交给我的
It was given to me by my mother on my wedding day.
毫无疑问不能用来放零食
It most definitely is not designed for chewies.
是我不好
Oh, my bad.
我现在就收拾干净
You know what, I'll just clean it right out.
哎呀
Oops.
我去拿个扫帚
I'll just get a broom.
命运 嗨
Hi, Destiny. Hi.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
你安全了
Yeah, you're safe.
你跟她相处得很好啊
You are so good with her.
- 是啊 - 你没想过要孩子吗
- Aw. - You never wanted kids?
当然想过
Oh, no, I definitely do.
只是情况不允许
Just it's a whole thing for me to have one.
好吧 这小家伙已经爱上你了
Well, this one sure has taken a shine to you,
你和雷米有的一拼
just like with Remy.
她简直对他一见钟情
Oh, the instant she saw him, she fell in love.
就像你妈妈一样 对不对啊 小宝贝
Just like your Mama, ain't that right, Tini?
你当真是一见雷米就知道爱上了他吗
You really knew you loved Remy the moment you saw him?
没错
Oh, yeah.
都怪他那迷人的眼睛 还有性感的屁♥股♥
There was something about his eyes, and his butt.
他的屁♥股♥ 真的假的
His butt? Really?
你不准备和我说道说道他的其他女朋友吗
So, what can you tell me about all his other girlfriends?
什么其他的女朋友
What other girlfriends?
得了吧 可别告诉我你哥哥那卦的
Come on. Don't tell me that a stone-cold fox
高冷范儿都那么洁身自好
like your brother ain't been playing the field.
他有约会过啦 但是从高中起
I mean, he's dated, but he hasn't had
他就没有交过女朋友了
a girlfriend since high school.
真的吗 怎么会
Really? How come?
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表