剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, are you going to Civil War Practice tomorrow?
我可以开车送你
I mean I could drive you.
好吧 很好 当然
Oh okay, great, sure.
不 当然了 进来吧
No of course, come on in,
他在厨房♥
oh yeah, he's in the kitchen.
杏仁酱
嘿 比尔 在你地盘上找到这两个
Hey Bill, I found these two interlopers
入侵者
on your property.
逖格 我觉得你根本没有把资源回收当回事
Tig, I don't think you're taking recycling very seriously,
这很困扰我
it concerns me.
比尔 来客人了
Bill, you have guests.
你好啊 比尔
Hello Bill!
你好 米莉 你好 比拉
Hello Mellie, hello Beulah.
嗨 比尔 美国伟人纪念日快乐
Hey Bill, happy Great American's Day.
美国伟人纪念日
Great American's Day?
在比洛克西 现在把
Oh that's what they're calling
马丁·路德·金纪念日改成了这个名字
Martin Luther King Day in Biloxi now.
什么时候
As of when?
因为
Because you know,
这一天也是罗伯特·李将军的生日
it's Robert E. Lee's birthday as well.
我都不知道怎么回答了
I don't even know how to respond to that.
我觉得同时纪念双方是对的
Well I think it's right that they honor both sides.
你是说 善与恶
You mean good and evil?
总归是生活的一部分嘛 逖格
Well, it's all part of life, Tig.
好吧
All righty.
那么 既然这些都弄清楚了
Well uh now that we have that cleared up,
就让我出门开车吧
I'm gonna go ahead and try to make it out to my car again.
拜拜
Good bye you all.
拜拜 逖格
Bye Tig
我喜欢你新长出来的头发 逖格
I like your hair growing out, Tig!
只是湿了而已
Oh it's just wet.
比尔
Um, Bill,
我们顺便过来问问你
we just stopped by to see if you maybe
今天要不要和我们一起去老年活动中心
would like to the senior citizen center with us today.
我们猜你假期应该不上班
Well we figured that you were off work for the holiday.
谢谢你们的好意 但是我不行
That's very kind of you but I can't.
我得留在家听逖格的节目
I need to stay home to listen to Tig's program.
老年活动中心也可以听啊
We can listen to it at the senior center.
当然 当然了
Oh of course, of course!
你和我们去 咱们可以一起听
You come with us, and we'll all listen to it together.
你们真的很好
That's very kind of you.
我加入
I will join.
太棒了
That's wonderful!
你要坐我们的车去吗
Would you like to drive with us?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我更想开自己的车
I prefer to use my own vehicle.
一定会特别有意思
Oh this is going to be such a hoot!
我给你留个座位
I'll save you a seat.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
先到的人理应得到好座
Whoever arrives first deserves the better seat.
好吧 先生
Yes sir.
好了 活动中心见
All right, well we'll see you there.
再见
All right, bye.
比洛克西媒体中心
嗨 逖格
Hey. Tig.
那个得修修了 抱歉
Oh I need to fix that, sorry.
所以报修单上它到底排在哪儿
So where on the fix it list is this?
明白了
I know.
布兰特说他和你聊得很开心
You know, Brent said he had a nice time talking to you.
是的
Yeah he did.
只是纯粹被他的外表吸引
Was it purely physical attraction
还是你很享受他的陪伴
or did you actually enjoy his company?
到底什么情况
I mean, what was going on there?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时我觉得自己被魅力十足的
I mean sometimes I feel like I'm fooled
自恋狂耍的团团转
by the charming narcissist.
不知为何 我觉得他们荷尔蒙的吸引力爆棚
For some reason I find them insanely attractive sexually.
我真的很合适对付他们
And I'm perfect for them you know,
因为我有一种本能的好奇心
because I have a natural curiosity.
通过各种问题的沟通
So I enable them with questions and it just becomes
于是魅力的性感以及得知信息的感性♥交♥织共舞
this magical dance of sex and information until
直到对自恋情结渐渐清晰
it hits that point where the narcissism crystalizes
回归到人格缺陷本质
into the personality disorder that it actually is
接着就发现 他们对于性的认知由于童年问题
and then the sex just becomes riddled
变得千疮百孔 一切都陷入黑暗之中
with childhood issues and it all just gets very dark.
听着很撩人 算我一个
Sounds hot, sign me up.
我们有新的赞助商了
Okay, so we have a new sponsor.
芭芭拉美容院和宰猪场
Barbara's Beauty Salon and Pig Slaughter.
"快来芭芭拉美容院和宰猪场吧
"Come on down to Barbara's Beauty Salon and Pig Slaughter.
十二元的剪烫就能让你嗨翻天
Go hog wild for a twelve-dollar cut and curl,
进店告知是逖格介绍的 我们还将额外赠送
tell 'em Tig's sent you and we'll throw in
一个免费火腿和蛋黄酱三明治"
a free ham and mayo sandwich."
我们想要赞助商都想疯了吧
I mean how desperate are we for sponsors.
他们以前其实规模还挺大的
You know, they were actually a pretty big get.
人们很喜欢那地方
People love that place.
说到想疯了
And speaking of desperate,
我好久没收到工资了
I haven't been paid in a while.
该死 我得开始准备了
Oh shit, yeah I got to get on that.
你准备 这东西不应该有个工资表吗
You? Wouldn't that be something payroll would handle?
基本上我就是工资表 基本上我就是一切
I'm basically payroll, I'm basically everything.
老板呢 那个孤独的老烟枪
What about the owner, Ol' Smokey Lonesome?
自打卫生棉塞马桶那事之后
I haven't seen or heard from him since
我就再没见过他 听说他的消息了
his whole tampon clog toilet situation.
我是不是该问后续问题
Is this where I ask a follow up question?
- 不用 - 不
- No. - No.
但是...
But just...
- 但我很好... - 不行
- But I'm so cu... - No
还是把这个问题留给我的脑洞吧
I guess I'll just leave it to my imagination.
多亏了卡罗琳和她杰出的集资才能
It's an honor of Caroline and her excellence in fundraising.
多棒啊
How wonderful.
她真是了不起 对吧
She really was something, wasn't she.
可不是嘛
She certainly was.
橡木边框可真好看
And what a pretty oak.
我还从没见过如此高贵优雅的女人
I've never known a woman with such elegance and grace.
是啊
Yes.
是的
Yes.
卡罗琳和比拉
Caroline and Beulah,
不管在哪都是最优雅的
the most elegant two in any room.
如果你是个小矮子就不见得了
Well it's hard when you're a short person.
大家快过来 来听逖格的节目
Everyone, gather around, it's time for Tig's show!
谁
Who?
响一点
Turn it up!
比尔
Bill!
接下来 午间时段 逖格·巴弗洛
Next up in the noon hour, Tig Bavoro
将带来独具特色的故事和音乐
with her signature blend of story telling and music.
你能来真的太好了
It's so nice to have you here.
祝所有比洛克西的听众
To all of our listeners in Biloxi.
美国伟人纪念日快乐
A very happy, Great American's Day to you.
你说扯不扯
Isn't that so insane?
那些人甚至都不是同一天生日
I mean those guys didn't even have the same birthday.
那个 不少关于... 伟人 普通人的
You know, with all of the... um discussion about
讨论 让我想起了一个
great men, not so great men, it's reminding me
叫做史蒂夫的人 他貌似算不上伟人
of this guy Steve who seemed like he was not great
但其实他挺了不起
but was actually kind of great.
这故事是关于那一次我本可能被猥亵
And it's essentially a story about the time
但其实并没有的经历
that I should have been molested but was not.
现在我懂了 没有谁应该被猥亵
Now I know, nobody should be molested.
只是出于各种各样的因素
But this just had all of the elements
导致了那种可能性
leading to that possibility.
那时我十二岁 我每天滑着滑板
I was about twelve years old, I would ride my skateboard
经过他的房♥子 听到捶打锯木的声音
past his house near daily and with all the hammering
我一直很好奇他到底在建什么东西
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表