剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
I've been listening to his show for years.
好吧 我就是希望你会有这样的反应
Okay, I was hoping you would have that response,
因为他和他的制片人希望明天见见你
because he and his producer want to meet with you tomorrow.
我吗 你是说我们吧
Me? Us, you mean.
如果你更喜欢这样的话
If you prefer.
噢 当然
Oh, I prefer.
那好吧
Okay, then.
天哪 你没有片刻沉沦在过去啊
Gosh, I mean, you waste no time wallowing, do you?
好吧 我可不喜欢沉沦 我是个反对沉沦的人
Well, I'm not a wallower. I'm an anti-wallower.
非常感谢 这真是个美妙的夜晚
Thank you so much for such a wonderful evening.
噢 不用 我的意思是 谢谢你
Oh, no, I mean, thank you.
没想到你内外兼修啊
You are so nice for a hot guy.
我吗 不是的
Me? No.
但是你... 我的意思是 很友好
But you are, I mean... so nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
还是个绅士
And a gentleman, too.
银行破产了吗
Have the banks failed?
什么
Excuse me?
我们要把现金都埋在院子里吗
Are we burying our cash in the yard?
没有
Not at all.
比尔负责今年的
Bill's in charge of the money
老年中心筹款活动
for the senior center fundraiser this year.
比尔 我为你的公民♥意♥识鼓掌
Bill, I applaud your civic spirit.
好吧 米莉委托我
Well, Mele asked me to do it
而这确实说明了我的长处
and it does speak to my strengths.
当然啦 你现在有个金库
Clearly. You own a cashbox.
嘿 你要去么 我是说 活动就是今天
Hey, are you going? I mean, it's today.
不 我想我今年不会去吧
Nah, I think I'm going to skip it this year.
我不能像以前那样聚会了
I can't party like I used to.
来吧 逖格 这会很有趣的
Come on, Tig, it'll be fun.
我以前都和妈妈一起去
I, I used to go with Mom.
妈妈都不在 那还有什么乐趣可言
What fun would there be without Mom?
很多人都会去
People go.
- 八旬老人 - 一些带着孩子的家庭
- 80-year-olds. - Families with their kids.
和另一些带着孩子的家庭一起
To be with other families with kids.
嘿 你想去吗 虽然我不知道是否有趣
Hey, do you want to, I don't know how much fun it'll be,
但是 你和命运想不想和我一起
but, uh, do you and Destiny maybe want to go
去参加今天下午的老年中心筹款活动
to the Senior Center Fundraiser with me this afternoon?
听着 我知道太仓促了...
Look, I know it's last minute...
噢 天哪 我们想啊
Oh my gosh, we'd love it.
太好了
Great.
当然 你是想帮助那些老年人
Of course you want to help the seniors.
你真好
You're just good.
我看起来怎么样 所有空隙都被遮住了吗
How do I look? All my holes covered?
你的发型上有四 五 七个洞
Well, there's four, five, seven on your head showing.
它们本来就是那样的
Those are supposed to be showing.
好吧 那你看起来很完美
Okay, then you're all set.
谢谢
Thanks.
从KCRW电台开始 我就一直是您的粉丝
I've been just a fan of yours since the KCRW days.
我对您转粉
And I officially got obsessed
是在您开始涉及更深入 更阴郁
when you started doing your deeper, darker,
更私人的素材
more personal material.
这还是头一回听说
That is so refreshing to hear,
特别是在WKKU的赞助商落跑之后
especially after WKKU's sponsors ran screaming.
你认为战胜癌症让你更勇敢了
Do you think surviving cancer made you more brave,
还是说体会更多
or even more I should say?
是的 这件事和失去我母亲让我体会良多
I mean, yeah, that and losing my mother.
我觉得这让我意识到
I think it made me realize
我不想再等待所谓的正确时机了
I didn't want to wait for the right moment anymore.
机遇无时不在
Every moment's the right moment.
我喜欢这句话
I love that.
而凯特就是那个让我变得坦率的人
And Kate's the one that really pushed me to be totally honest.
"逖格的拾光"
In The Moment, With Tig.
"逖格与凯特" 我希望她还留在节目里
And Kate, I want her to still be a part of it.
你俩真是般配啊
Such a great dynamic, you guys.
我们激动不已
We're excited.
我们十分相信你的性情
We really believe in your humanity.
谢谢 以斯拉
Thank you, Ezra.
嗯 我们也很喜欢你的性情
Um, we really love your humanity.
而且我一直想和你一起工作 真的
And I've always wanted to work with you, for real.
圆♥满♥了
It's beshed.
我们得庆祝一下
We have to go celebrate.
如果说庆祝方式钓鱼的话
If by celebrate, you mean go fishing.
- 等等 你钓鱼吗 - 从不
- Wait, do you fish? - Never!
呃 别担心 我教过许多城里人
Ah, don't worry, I've taught many a city mouse
基本的生存技巧
how to catch their dinner.
嗨 乔
Hi, Joe.
你要"巫医特调"吗
Witch Doctor's brew?
是嘛 谢谢
Why, thank you.
别问我里面是什么
Don't ask me what's in it,
泰迪·甘瑟负责夏威夷风情吧台
Taddy Gunther is running the Tiki bar.
他是个不错的调酒师
He is quite the mixologist.
嘿 比尔
Hey, Bill.
如果你有的话 方便和我换五十的零钱吗
Could I get some change for a 50 if you have it?
为什么 当然可以
Why, certainly.
你知道我的塔罗牌摊位刚刚被包围了
You know my tarot booth is just mobbed.
每个人都想预知未来
Everyone wants to know the future.
那老年中心有未来吗
How much future is there at the Senior Center?
噢 比尔 你很沮丧吗
Oh, Bill, are you feeling depressed?
来吧 比尔 让比拉来解读你的牌吧
Go on, Bill, let Beulah read your cards.
她真的很有天赋
She is truly gifted.
这是家族遗传嘛
Well, it just runs in my family.
来呀 比尔 我替你顶班
Go on, Bill, I'll spell you.
噢 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
不 我更喜欢自己经历未来
No, I prefer to keep my future to myself.
米莉 比拉 比尔 这是戴西蕾
Mele, Beulah, Bill, this is Desiree.
- 噢 - 还有命运
- Oh. - And Destiny.
你好
Well, hello.
很高兴见到你
It sure is nice to meet you.
我听说了很多有趣的事情
I have heard so many wonderful things,
对雷米来说 你是多么善良而稳重的父亲形象啊
what a kind and steady father figure you've been to Remy.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我的天哪 你们两个相处多久了
My goodness, how long have you two been seeing each other?
大概几天吧
Just a few days or so,
感觉对了 感情自然就来了
but you know how it flows when it's right.
噢 当然
Oh, sure.
呃 比尔
Um, uh, Bill,
我能和你单独谈谈吗 雷米能招呼你
may I speak to you privately? Remy can cover you.
你难道没看见你给自己制♥造♥了多大一堆麻烦吗
Can't you see what a mess you are making around yourself?
比拉已经跟你和大家表现得明明白白了
Beulah has made it clear to you and to all of us
那就是她爱上你了
that she is in love with you.
而我们都很尊重她的情感 但你没有
And we are all respecting that except you.
我们最迫切的愿望就是她能幸福
We want her to be happy above all else.
这是我们的情感 因为她
Our own feelings, because she is
如此痴狂地热爱着你
passionately in love with you.
噢 这真是个灾难 比尔
Oh, this is such a disaster, Bill.
我的天啊 米莉
My God, Mele.
我很抱歉 我没办法和她感同身受
I'm sorry. I don't share her feelings.
我看到了真爱 雷米
I see true love, Remy,
就在前方
right up ahead.
以及一个孩子 是男孩儿
And a child, a boy.
噢 我认为是你
Oh, I think it's you!
一道光洒下来
With a spectral presence.
有一个家人
A family member
久久地待在房♥间里
who's always in the room.
好了 你能想到是谁了吗
Well, can you think of anyone?
你家庭成员里的男性
A male member of your family
你可能感觉到... 在某种程度上
who you might have felt, mmm...
围绕着你 挥之不去
haunted by in some way?
没 没有
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表