看来你是在森林中迷失了自己
It seems you are a little lost in the forest,
卢克·奥比亚科·费茨威廉
Luke Obiako Fitzwilliam.
欢迎来到我的树林
Welcome to my woods.
我来这有段时间了
I've been here a while.
也许并没有从此永远幸福 但应该还算满足
Maybe not happy ever after, but content, I thought
而现在我
And now I
现在我不知道了
And now Idon't know any more.
救命 救命
Helpl Helpl
你们看到仗义直言的结果了吗
You see what happens when you speak up?
别跟我说他凑巧从树上掉下来
Don't try and tell me that that fell off a tree
然后摔破了脑袋
and bashed out his brains?
说这是又一起意外事故
What, another accident?
好孩子
Good chap. All right
都处理好了
All dealt with.
让他保守好秘密
Told him keep it under his hat.
不要四处张扬
No fuss.
我觉得他做不到先生
I don't think he can do that, sir.
他会听话按交代的去做
I think you'll find he'll do as he's told.
尤其是交代给他的是我
Especially if it's me that's doing the telling.
上天总是会铺平我的道路
My path's always been smoothed by providence.
好了
Right.
派对之前还有很多事要做
Lots to do before the party.
你也会来吧费茨
You're coming, Fitz?
半个伦敦的人都会到场 是不是布里奇特
Half of London will be there, won't they, Bridget?
上流社会的那半
The right half.
平克顿小姐说的对
Miss Pinkerton was right.
那个白♥痴♥警官还没看到里弗斯的尸体
That idiot constable ruled out murder
就排除了谋杀的可能
before he'd even seen Rivers's body.
汉伯比现在又是里弗斯
Humbleby, now Rivers?
他们都是不错的人
Bally fine chaps, both of'em
勇于直言会为其他人挺身而出
Speaking their minds. Speaking up for others.
你说是小平让你来这的
And you say Pinky set you on the trail?
原来你一直在进行调查
You've been investigating all along?
我认为很明显 这几起死亡都是谋杀
It became clear to me that these deaths were murders.
小平
Did Pinky
有提过莉迪亚的事吗
have aitheory about Lydia?
她不确定
She wasn't entirely sure.
但你却很确定
But you are.
我明白了
I see.
但是
Still.
你毕竟没有证据
You- you have no proof.
撞死平克顿小姐的车速度太快了
The car that hit and killed Miss Pinkerton got away so fast
我根本来不及看
I never even caught a glimpse.
德比马赛日那天半个村子的人都去城里了
Seems half the village was out of town on Derby Day.
如果那辆车是威奇伍德某个人的
If the car belongs to someone in Wychwood
如果我能知道车牌号♥
If I knew the registration
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
我在苏格兰场还有些欠我人情的旧相识
Still know a few old- timers at Scotland Yard who owe me a favour.
这些可怕的流言
These dreadful rumours.
这时搞派对
A party.
不太明智吧
Ill advised, perhaps?
太不像惠特菲尔德勋爵的作风了
So unlike Lord Whitfield.
他的宗教信仰 他的道德观
His religion, his sense of what's right-
是多年前我第一次见到他时留下的印象
it's what first struck me about him all those years ago.
韦恩福利特小姐 你是说惠特菲尔德勋爵小时候你就认识他了吗
Miss Wayneflete, are you saying you knew Lord Whitfield as a boy?
是的 在战争前 他还是个年轻人
As a young man, yes, before the war.
那时还没有这大房♥子和劳斯莱斯
Before the big house and the Rolls Royce
没有这一切
AII of it
我得 我得把这个送进去
I should, I should take this in.
这边再来点香槟 来点唐培里
More bubbles over herel Some Dom Peri.
戈登喜欢收集好东西
Gordon likes to collect nice things.
不一定属于他的好东西 对吧
Not really HIS nice things, though, are they?
尽管如此 他对这些东西的关系还是胜过他对自己司机的关心
Still, he seems to care more for them than he did his own chauffeur.
听着 我一直在想之前皮尔斯太太说的话
Look, Ive been thinking about what Mrs Pierce said.
看仗义直言的结果 里弗斯
"See what comes from speaking oyt. "Rivers.
晚餐时的汉伯比牧师 汤米
Reverend Humbleby at clinner. Tommy.
所有人都敢于对受尊敬之人直抒胸臆
AlI of them spoke out against respectable men.
你是说戈登
Are you suggesting that Gordon...?
怎么了 你认力他
Why? Do you think he...?
我认为戈登和我一样
What I think is that Gordon is
没有能力亲手伤害别人
as incapable of physically hurting another human being as I am.
而你在他家却说他是杀人犯这件事
And that calling him a murderer under his own roof is
简直不可原谅
is unforgivable.
我还没有对里弗斯表示过哀悼
Um, I didn't offer sympathies...for Rivers.
他看上去是个好人
He seemed a good man.
是的
He was.
你说他是为了仗义直言而被杀
You said he was murdlered for speaking out?
你觉得我想落得跟他一样的下场吗 乱说话是会死人的
Think I want to end up the same way? Talk costs lives.
有权力的人说了算
Powerful men decide.
像我们这种女人只能苟活
Women like us survive.
在我的家乡 如果某个首领 法官或者官员滥用权力
Back home, if some chief, judge or official abused his power,
女人们就会成帮结伙
women arrived in gangs.
她们总有办法让纠正他的错误
They had ways to set him right.
威奇伍德有几个人真该接受这样的教训
There's a few men in Wychwood who could do with that kind of lesson.
萝丝 你看
Rose! See?
我戴着你送我的围巾
I'm wearing the scarf you gave me
因为我
Because I
萝丝 你必须听我的解释
Rosel I insist you let me explain.
费茨威廉先生
Mr Fitzwilliam.
我们给你留了个座位 快坐吧
We've saved you a seat. Do sit.
你不介意让开吧 医生 有点挡着我们看风景了
Do you mind, doctor? You're rather spoiling the view.
我听说里弗斯的事了
I heard about Rivers.
父亲过世后这么快就又出事了 太吓人了
Coming so soon after Father it's terrifying.
里弗斯和医生关系也不好
You know Rivers clicln't see eye to eye with the doctor, either.
萝丝 发生的事
Rose, about what happened.
之前是我误会你了 费茨威廉先生
I may have misjudged you earlier, Mr Fitzwilliam.
你的怀疑
Your suspicions.
父亲总是说医生不适合在新城理事会任职
Father always said the cloctor wasn't fit to serve on the New Town board.
说他会为达目的不择手段
Said he was capable of doing anything to get what he wants
也许趁着医生在这
Perhaps with the doctor occupied here,
现在是个查明真♥相♥的好机会
now is the chance to find out what.
托马斯医生他配不上你
Doctor Thomas, he never truly deserved you.
当马林巴琴的旋律响起
#When marimba rhythms start to play
与我共舞 尽情摇摆
#Dance with me, make me sway
就像慵懒的大海拥抱着海岸
#Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
抱紧我 尽情摇摆
#Hold me close, sway me more
就像花朵在微风中摇曳
#Like a flower bending in the breeze
和我一起摇摆
#Bend with me, sway with ease
当我们翩翩起舞你总能让我纵想欢乐
#When we dance, you have a way with me
留在我身边 跟我一起摇摆
#Stay with me, sway with me...#
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
没事 这里没有别人
It's OK, I don't think anyone's there.
我需要坦白
I need to confess
我不能嫁给戈登
I can't marry Gordon.
是他吗
Was that him?
你找到什么了
What did you find?
是惠特菲尔德新城账户
It's the Whitfield New Town account!
但是有人伪造了戈登的签名
But someone's forged Gordon's signature.
这些都是付给托马斯医生的
These are all made payable to Dr Thomas.
金额还不少
It's a small fortune!
这是挪用资金
That's embezzlement.
如果是被霍顿太太和汉伯比牧师发现了
If Mrs Horton and Reverend Humbleby had caught him
我们得回去
We should go back
然后告诉他我们知道了
and tell him what we know.
然后 面对
And face it
一切
all.
所以 医生一直在盗用新城账户里的钱
So, the doctor had been stealing money from the New Town account,
也许被受害者们发现了
perhaps the victims found out.
霍顿太太和牧师可能发现了 甚至艾米
Mrs Horton and the Vicar might have, even Amy.
但其他人 感觉好像
But the others, it just doesn't seem