下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
开往伦敦滑铁卢的下一班列车到达一号♥站台
Platform one for the next service to London Waterloo
请上车 上车啦
All aboard, please! All aboard!
我来帮你吧
Oh, let me help you with your...
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
非常感谢
Thank vou so much.
法奇软糖
Fudge?
自己做的
Home- made.
报纸你留下吧
Keep the paper.
我选了匹马
I've chosen a horse.
看来你很爱吃甜的
Sweet tooth I see.
你是去伦敦上学吗
Are you going up to London to studv?
不是 我早就毕业了
No. my studving days are lonq qone.
卢克·奥比亚科·费茨威廉
Luke Obiako Fitzwilliam.
很快要去白厅工作
Soon to be of Whitehall.
拉维尼娅·平克顿 很高兴认识你
Lavinia Pinkerton. Pleased to meet vou.
你是尼日利亚人吗 我猜的
You're Nigerian? I quessed.
我爸曾经在那里驻扎过
Papa was stationed there.
尽管我不知道为什么会有人离开景色如此美丽的地方
Thoygh whv anyone would leave such beauty
而去选择这些荒凉的海岸
for these drearv shores I do not know.
你不想家吗
Won't yoy miss home?
故乡也会思念你吧
Won't home miss you?
我想让故乡为我骄傲
I think I'm here to make home proud.
殖民地办公室的威廉·奥辛顿爵士
Sir William Ossington of the Colonial Office-
我是他的随员
I was his attache.
他总说我在地方政♥府♥工作太浪费了
Always said I was wasted in regional qovernment.
所以当他被召回时
So, when he was recalled, he asked for me
他请我去白厅为他工作
to work for him at Whitehall.
你是说白厅吗
Whitehall, you say?
那你知道苏格兰场什么时候下班吗
Perhaps you might happen to know what time Scotland Yard closes?
我可不能错过他们
It's vital I don't miss them.
你看哈 我必须赶回到阿尔杰农身边去
You see, I must qet back to Alqernon,
但我还必须要报告
but I have to report
谋杀案
murder.
谋杀吗
Murder?
谋杀
Murder.
汤米·皮尔斯 被推下了楼
Tommv Pierce, pushed.
我在矮墙上发现了他
I found him on the parapet.
哈里·卡特 隔壁村庄的
Harry Carter the publican
阿什伯顿的酒馆老板 被淹死
down in thext villaqe, Ashe Bottom, drowned.
两起谋杀 -也许三起
Two murders? Perhaps three.
如果我的怀疑是对的
If my suspicions are correct.
但我很确定会有更多起谋杀
But I do know for certain there'll be more.
凶手要证明什么
The murderer has a point to make
他会继续杀人直到他可以证明给大家看
and will keep killing until it's made
我必须阻止他们 -但如果你知道凶手的身份
I must stop them. Butif you know the murderer's identity,
为什么不报♥警♥呢
whv not tell the police?
我试过
I tried!
村里的警♥察♥找个丢失的猫猫狗狗还行
The villaqe policeman is fine with lost cats,
但是听一个老太太谈论连环杀人犯
but to listen to an old Auntie talking mass murder?
尤其是当嫌疑人还是个受人尊敬的人
Especially when the suspect is a respectable person.
不可能 很多人都做不到
No, not many people do, you know?
听我说
Listen.
苏格兰场是我最后的希望
Scotland Yardl is mv last hope.
但是 阿姨
But, Auntie
个人在英国的村庄里杀了三个人
how can someone murder three people in an English village
怎么可能没被注意到呢
without it being noticed?
我注意到了 亲
I noticed, mv dear.
而对于某种人来说
And murder is easy
杀人不难
for a certain type of person.
我们不能错过这场赛马
TRAIN HORN BLARES Well, we mustn't miss the race.
你选好了吗
Have yoy oicked a winner?
我喜欢德比赛马 你呢
〔|ove the Derbv, don't you? Oh...
都这个时代了 一个成年女性下个注还要遭人白眼
It's absurd to think a grown woman can't place a bet
真是太荒谬了
without opprobrium in this dav and age!
我爸和我以前每周都参与哈科特港的赛马
Papa and I did Port Harcourt races everv week.
他总能选中获胜的赛马 我认为我也是
He could always spot a winner- as indeed can I, I believe.
我 我的行李已经提前送过去了
I've...Ive sent my bags ahead.
我能 我能陪你一起去苏格兰场吗
Can I...? Can I accompany you to Scotland Yard.
没必要
No need.
不管会发生什么
Whatever happens now.
有人知道了真♥相♥
someone else knows the tryth.
一个我可以信任的人 对吗
Someone I can trust, can't I?
对
Yes.
当然是 -最后下注机会
Yes, of course. Last bets!
最后下注 -快点
Last bets! Oh, hurrv!
最后下注机会啦
Last bets, eyerybodyl
枣红二世 40比1
40- 1 on Jujube I
40比1 阿姨 你确定吗
40- 1! Auntie, are you quite sure?
非常确定
Perfectly.
20几尼押枣红二世
20 guineas on Juiube II.
它们现在已经排好队了
And they're lining up now.
排好队了
And, er Lining up.
所有都押永不言败
all this on Never Say Die.
1954年叶森德比大赛
1954 Epsom Derby.
我有想了一下 还是改成枣红二世吧
On second thouqht, Juiube II.
它们很快就都上来了 -枣红二世
They're coming up rather quicklv...Juiube II.
好的 -这可能是第一次尝试
All right. It could be a go first time.
新选手点头致意 他看上去很开心
Starters giving the nod. He looks happy.
他们第一次就开了个好头
And they're off first time to a very good startl
绝对的好头
Extremelv qood start!
月光快车从看台一侧冲了上去
Moonlight Express coming on the stand side.
紧随其后的是阿♥拉♥伯凤♥凰♥和永不言败
Then comes Arabian Phoenix and Never Say Die.
黑暗海盗的位置很好 永不言败超过了
Dark Corsair is very well placed, and it's Never Say Die
黑暗海盗
from Dark Corsair!
阿♥拉♥伯凤♥凰♥落后了
Arabian Phoenix falling back!
枣红二世上来了
And here comes Juiube II!
枣红二世从侧面异军突起 超过了所有赛马
Jujube II coming on the wide outside to beat them all!
还剩50码
50 yards to qo!
枣红二世要赢了
Juiube II js going to win it!
枣红二世赢了
Jujube II the winner!
给你伙计 这是你赢的钱
Here you are, mate. Take your winnings.
警官
Officer!
警官
Officer, erm.
我认识这个女人
I know this woman!
我 她的钱还在我这里
I have...I have her monev here!
看见了吗 我叫卢克奥比亚科·费茨威廉
See? Mv name is Luke Obiako Fitzwilliam.
拼写是OB
That's O- B.
我
I.
是我弄错了 没事了
My mistake. Never mind
警官 我看到了一辆车
Officer, I saw a car.
一个令人尊敬的老妇人 吉米
A respectable old woman, Jimmy.
一分钟前还在跟我说话 一分钟后就死了
Talkinq one minute, dead the next.
而我就站在那 拿着德比赛马赚到的一大笔钱
While I stood there with her Derbv winninqs in my hand!
也许我应该去她的村子一趟
Mavbe I should find her villaqe,
作为最后一个见到她的人 向他们家人表示哀悼
pay my respects to her familv as the last person to see her...?
非常令人钦佩 表亲 但你要怎么才能做到呢
Vervγ admirable, cousin, but how?
白厅和你的老东家要怎么办呢
And what about Whitehall and your old emplover?
威廉·奥辛顿爵士
Sir William Ossington.
奥辛顿
Ossington?
那个殖民地屠夫吗
That colonial butcher?
看看这个帝♥国♥主♥义♥的非洲人
Heh! Behold the Imperial African!
自我殖民 与压♥迫♥者合作
Self- colonised, collaborating with his oppressors!
嘿 难怪你的腔调听着都像是英国人
Hey, no wonder you sound like an Englishman.
他给了我一份工作 -做什么
He offered me a iob. As what?
他的男仆吗
His man Fridav?
我希望你会打字
I do hope you can type.
你会文件归档吗
How is your filing?
作为他在伦敦的随员
As his attache here in London.