布里奇特 布里奇特 过来
Bridget. Bridget, come here.
是什么
What's that?
在哪来着
Where was it?
里弗斯那摊血里
In Rivers's blood.
鞋跟
Heel of a shoe.
很多人都做不到 听我说
Not many people do, you know, listen
应该是右脚
Right foot, I think
凶手想要证明一件事
The murderer has a point to make.
凶手想要证明一件事
The murderer has a point to make.
一个体面的 受人尊敬的
A sensible, respectable
一个受人尊敬的
A respectable person
人
Person.
一个受人尊敬的人
A respectable person.
平克顿小姐从未说是个男人
Miss Pinkerton never saicl a man!
一个女人吗
A woman?
一个女人的鞋
A woman's shoe.
你不是想说
You don't mean...
凶手是个女人吧
The murderer?
不可能 女人不会这样杀人 杀完一个又一个
No, women don't kill like that, over and over and over!
鞋跟就在这 布里奇特
It's right here, Bridgetl
就在里弗斯死的地方 你还想说这彼此之间没有联♥系♥吗
Right where Rivers died. Are you saying it's not connected?
女人们出门随时都可能会掉个鞋跟 丢个手套耳环什么的
Women Iose gloves, heels, earrings every time we leave the house.
这也无法证明她有能力杀掉6个人吧
It's hardly proof of the ability to exterminate half a dozen souls!
布里奇特 一个受人尊敬的女人
Bridget, a respectable woman
还会开车
who drives.
谁会开车 布里奇特
Who can drive, Briclget?
谁会开车 布里奇特
Who can drive, Bridget?
很明显我会
Well, me, obviously.
是
Yes.
韦恩福利特小姐呢
Miss Wayneflete?
不会
No.
她买♥♥不起车
No, and she can't afford a car.
汉伯比太太
Mrs Humbleby.
萝丝
Rose
她们都能有什么动机呢
What possible motive could any of them have?
这对你们俩来说一定很折磨吧
This must be a trial for you both.
丧事之后还有很多要做的
So much to do after a bereavement.
母亲 我累了 不如
Mother, I'm tired. Perhaps
汉伯比太太 你是在哪认识的你丈夫
Where did you meet your husband, Mrs Humbleby?
在印度
In India.
他驻扎在那里 当然是在独♥立♥之前
He was stationed there- before independence, of course.
一位陆军牧师
An army chaplain.
他的指挥官坚决反对我们的婚事
His commanding officers were dead set against our marriage.
但我们彼此相爱
But we were in love.
于是来了英国
And so, to England.
来到了威奇伍德
To Wychwood.
我想应该是霍顿少校帮你们在这里安了家
Major Horton helped you both settle, I believe...
而霍顿太太
And Mrs Horton...
也一定是你丈夫的好朋友吧
...must have been a good friend of your husband's, too.
因为理事会的事他们一定会经常聚在一起吧
The board must have thrown them together a great deal.
有着共同的利益
rv Shared interests.
你会开车吗 汉伯比太太
Do you...drive, Mrs Humbleby?
你跟你丈夫一起去了德比马赛吗还是
Dicl you go with your husband to the Derby, or...?
过来 萝丝
Come, Rose.
我突然有点冷
fm cold, suddenly.
我的天 你刚刚不是指控了她们吧
My God, you didn't just accuse them, did you?
布里奇特 我正找你呢
Bridgetl Ive been looking for you!
戈登 我觉得我们应该
Gordon, I think that we should...Sh, sh.
我的布里奇特在这呢
Here's my Bridget!
布里奇特
Bridget
是时候给你个惊喜了
it's time for your surprise.
铂金底座
Platinum set.
完美无瑕
Flawless.
就跟你一样 布里奇特
Just like you, Briclget.
上帝的馈赠
God's rewards
叫救护车 叫警♥察♥
Call an ambulance! Call the policel
但别叫里德那个白♥痴♥
But not that idiot, Reed.
叫个正经的警探来 马上
A detectivel Now!
撞死小平的是辆劳斯莱斯
It was a Rolls- Royce that killed Pinky.
他们只告诉了我这个
That's all they told me.
你看到他脖子上的淤血了吗 就在围巾下面
Did you see the sores on his neck? Under the scarf?
可能是某种毒药
It may be some kind of poison.
布里奇特
Bridgetl
你觉得惠特菲尔德勋爵
Do you think Lord Whitfield...?
你觉得他有可能会陷害你吗
Do you think he might be trying to frame you?
我说过了 戈登绝不会伤害我
I told you. Gordon would never do anything to hurt me...
或者任何人
Or anyone.
凶手要证明什么
MISS PINKERTON: The murderer has a point to make,
他会继续杀人直到他可以证明给大家看
and will keep killing until it's made.
这是个新城 会传颂
LORD WHITFIELD: This is a new town! Carrying
我的名字
my name!
他会听话按交代的去做
I think you'll find he'll do as he's told.
尤其是交代给他的是我
Especially if it's me that's doing the telling.
那个醉汉居然在我自己的庄园里跟我大吵了一架
That drunk violently accosted me on my own estate!
是不是 布里奇特
Didn't he, Bridget?
就是他
That's the man.
有事吗
Can I help you?
布尔探长
DS Bull.
负责这些案件的调查
Officer in charge of these investigations.
我刚从庄园来
I've just come from the manor.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
那里可够忙的
It's rather busy up there just now,
一天内就死了两个人
what with two deaths in one day and all.
我知道 先生 我当时也在
I'm aware, sir. I was there.
而且牧师死时你也在场
And at the scene of the vicar's sad demise.
哦 还有艾米·吉布斯
And- oh, yes Amy Gibbs.
那汤米·皮尔斯呢 还有哈里·卡特
What about Tommy Pierce? And Harry Carter?
他们死时我都不在英国
I wasn't even in England.
意外
Accidents.
死因庭已经裁决了
Coroner's ruled on them.
那你来这是研究
So you came here to research
奥古斯塔斯 奈利 稍息
Augustusl Nellyl At ease
探长 我老婆的案子有消息了吗
What news of my wife, Detective?
我现在担心的是这位先生
My concern is this gentleman.
我要把他关在自己房♥间里
I'm confining him to his room
居家监禁吗 你根据的哪条法律
House arrest? Under what statute?
作为女王的臣民 他和我一样可以来去自如
As a subject of the Queen, he's as free to come and go as I.
费茨 跟我走
Fitz! With me!
讨厌那些穿着制♥服♥
Sick to the back teeth of bully boys
对周围人发号♥施令恃强凌弱的人
in uniform bossing people around.
或者更糟
Or worse.
这就是为什么我和莉迪亚退出了这肮脏的游戏
That's why Lydia and I got out of the whole dirty game
君权
Empire.
接下来你打算怎么做 费茨
What's your next move, Fitz?
我得去趟庄园
I need to get to the manor.
我有几个问题要问惠特菲尔德勋爵 -明白
I've some questions for Lord Whitfield. I see.
迅速行动去解决这件事吧
Look sharp and finish this
挂二档的时候她动力有点滞
She's a bit sticky i second.
费茨威廉
Fitzwilliam!
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
鸡蛋和烤大腰
Eggs and kidneys.
上帝知道我的内心是纯洁的
The Lord knows my heart is pure,
所以我不畏惧警♥察♥
so the police hold no terrors for me.
不
No.
这种时候让我担心的是
What worries me at times like this,
是不是大家太熟了
is folks getting too familiar.
费茨
Fitz
比如 你来这里要干什么
For instance, why are you here?
真的是来搞什么神话研究吗
Is it more of your fairy- tale research?
因为我开始怀疑你是不是在调查康威小姐
Cos I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't researching Miss Conway.