让他被水流冲走
Swept him away in the current.
我没有推他
I didn't push him.
纯粹是运气
It was luck.
锁眼周围的划痕
The scratches round the keyhole.
你从外面打开了艾米的房♥门
You opened Amy's door from the outside
然后你调换了瓶子
and swapped the bottles.
侦探小说 不愧是受过教育的人
Detective novels. So educational!
托马斯医生
Dr Thomas.
我猜是毒堇吧
Hemlock, Ipresume?
你把它种在花♥园♥里
You grow it in your garden.
我记起了它独特的气味
I recall its distinctive smell.
进诊所里的人是你
It was you in the surgery
你为了寻求报复 就布置了栽赃
planting evidence that would give cause for Lord Whitfield
惠特菲尔德勋爵的证据
to seek revenge.
只是些诱导你走向预设方向的小手段罢了
Just a little something to steer you in the right direction.
但每个人都会犯错
But no- one is infallible.
连你也会
Not even you.
比如里弗斯在法庭发飙后 你就不该杀了他
Like your mishap killing Rivers after his outburst at the inquest.
你的节奏被打断了
You were interrupted.
还留下了断掉的鞋跟
Leaving a broken shoe heel.
但我创造性的掩盖了过去
Which I covered very creatively,
把鞋放进惠特菲尔德勋爵的车里
planting it in Lord Whitfield's car.
莉迪·霍顿
Lydia Horton.
用的又是马钱子碱吗
Strychnine again?
不 砷
No. Arsenic.
她说戈登送她的茶味道怪怪的
She said the tea Gordon had sent her tasted odd.
但是有人在意吗
But did anyone listen?
德比马赛日
Derby Day
你跟着平克顿小姐去了伦敦
You followed Miss Pinkerton to London.
不是司机撞向了平克顿小姐
The driver didn't kill Miss Pinkerton.
是你推了她
You pushed her.
但是司机并没有停车
But the driver didn't stop
他干嘛要费事停车呢 只是个老太婆罢了
Why would he? Just an old woman.
所以你把惠特菲尔德勋爵的车牌号♥给了警♥察♥
So you gave the police Lord Whitfield's registration number
然后消失在人群中
and disappeared into the crowd.
但是警♥察♥无视了一个女人的证词
But the police disregarded the testimony of a woman.
而今天 你拿了那把
And today, you took the knife
布满惠特菲尔德勋爵指纹的匕♥首♥
covered in Lord Whitfield's fingerprints
伪造了布里奇特的信
as if it was sent from Bridget.
引他来到她被杀的地方
to lead him to her murder.
当然 这样就消除了所有的疑虑
Which, of course, would have removed all doubt.
其实我没必要做这些事 如果有人
None of which would have been necessary if anyone
能注意到你的线索
Noticed your clues.
也许你是聪明过头了
Perhaps you're just too clever.
我也有过高光时刻
I had my moments.
整个村子都活在我的恐惧中
The entire village at my mercy,
不知道下一个被我杀掉的是谁
never knowing where I'd strike next.
我
Me.
他们对我的态度 仿佛我永远是那个性格古怪
who they'd all treated as if I had forever been this dour,
可有可无的老处♥女♥
pointless old maid
令人难堪的是 他们中没有一个
It is galling that not a single one of them
把怀疑的矛头指向戈登
pointed the finger at Gordon.
也许没人肯听老太婆的话
Perhaps no- one listens to old women?
也许我们本就无关痛痒
Perhaps we're invisible.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
他们充耳不闻
Just unheard.
有眼无珠
Unseen.
一个好人 却不被尊重
A respectable person, disrespected
在这样一个杀人不难的地方
in a place where murder is easy.
祝你一切顺利 我的
I wish you all the best, my
聪明的布里奇特
clever Bridget.
有能力 还是个淑女
Capable and a lady.
好得不适合我
Too good for me, probably.
你真有绅士风度 戈登
It's very gentlemanly of you, Gordon.
杀人犯吗
Murderer? !
我吗
Mel Huh!
我都不打猎的
I don't even huntl
危险的情感
Dangerously emotional
浪漫的陷阱
Romantic tosh.
你把平克顿小姐德比马赛的奖金给皮尔斯太太了吗
Did you give Mrs Pierce Miss Pinkerton's Derby money?
很好
Good
他们会知道怎么好好利用这些钱
They'll know what best to do with it.
为阿什伯顿
For Ashe Bottom.
那么你接下来打算怎么做 奥比亚科先生
So what will you do, Mr Obiako?
我应该回尼日利亚去 为了它早日独♥立♥
Ishould be in Nigeria for independence.
他们一定很想你
They must miss you.
起码我会的
I know I will.
如果我留在这里 -你会迷失的
If I stayed here... You'd be lost
如果我留在这里 -你会迷失的
If I stayed here... You'd be lost
在森林里
in the woods.
你呢 布里奇特
And you, Bridget?
你下一步有什么打算
What will you do?
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
坦率地说
Frankly,
我才不在乎呢
I don't give a damn.
也许我会去旅行
Maybe Ill travel.
也许我会去当侦探
Maybe I'll turn detective.
已经1954年了 女人可以做任何自己喜欢的事
It's 1954, a woman can do whatever she likes.
不管怎么说 这就是我的想法 我打算亲自验证一下
That's my theory, anyway, and I intend to test it
彻底验证一下
thoroughly.
费兹 一定要小心水车
Do watch out for water wheels Fitz.
还有森林
And forests
火车上讲荒诞故事的老太太
Oldl ladies on trains telling tall stories.
如果我遇到其中任何一种
Should I encounter any of those,
都会联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch...
布里奇特·康威
Bridget Conway.
不管我发生什么 至少有人知道了真♥相♥
Whatever happens now, someone else knows the truth.
一个我可以信任的人
Someone Ican trust.
对吗
Can't I?
当然
Yes.