剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表
我们这的地毯下面都发霉了 墙皮也一直往下掉
We got mold under the carpets and the walls are literally crumbling.
总不能掉一块墙皮贴一张海报吧
We can't just stick up a poster for every piece of plaster that falls.
姊妹们 讲经期间禁止窃窃私语
Sisters, no talking during the lecture, please.
抱歉 谢赫·阿卜杜拉
Sorry, Sheikh Abdullah, you know,
我们几乎看不见你 很难集中注意力
it's really hard to concentrate when we can barely see you.
卡玛拉姊妹 很高兴今天你能过来
Sister Kamala! How glad I am that you've joined us today.
这里的隔墙和侧门
The partition and the side entrance
主要是为了让我们保持谦逊和尊严
are there to preserve all our modesty and dignity.
谢谢你 卡玛拉姊妹
Thank you, Sister Kamala,
你提醒了我们 表达自己的想法很重要
for reminding us that it is important to share your voice.
但是最好不在讲经期间
Though perhaps except during my lecture.
还有个提醒
And another reminder,
清♥真♥寺委员会选举的提名还在进行中
nominations are still open for the Mosque Board election.
天啊 纳基亚 你太应该参选了
Oh, my God, Naks, you should totally run.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你觉得我像90岁的老头吗
Do I look like a 90-year-old man to you?
-有的时候吧… -才不是
-Sometimes... -No.
-就是… -你再不住口 我就要生气了
-Just... -Stop that. I hate you.
不 卡玛拉 有人偷了我的鞋子
No, no, no, no, no, no! Kamala, somebody stole my shoes!
我新买♥♥的范思哲
My new Versaces.
清♥真♥寺的偷鞋贼又来了
And the mosque shoe thief has struck again.
这已经是被偷的第22双鞋了
That is the 22nd pair of shoes that have been stolen
那些大叔们根本不管
and the uncles don't even care.
也许清♥真♥寺委员会有个女性 能带来些实质性的改变
Maybe a woman for the Mosque Board actually makes some change around here.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 还是算了 拉希德大叔参选了
Wait, no, actually, 'cause Uncle Rasheed is running.
很明显大家都支持他
And clearly everyone loves him.
-你真这么觉得吗 -是啊
-Are you serious? -Yes.
拉希德根本就比不上你 好吗
Rasheed's got nothing on you, baby, okay?
你才会带来改变 改变的机会来了 各位 就是她
You're the change. The change is here, and the change is her, everyone.
你知道吗 也许我真的会参选
Yeah, you know what? Maybe I will run.
好啊
Yeah.
-你来当我的竞选经理 -什么
-You're gonna be my campaign manager. -What?
我来拿吧
I can help you.
谢谢
Oh, hi. Thank you.
给你
Right.
偷偷溜出去的事 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about sneaking out.
卡玛拉 我知道你长大了
Kamala, I know that you are growing up,
但是我希望你平平安安的
but I need you to stay safe.
这是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我知道
I know.
还有 我不知道现在该不该说…
Also, I know this is the worst possible time to ask but...
卡玛拉·克汗
Kamala Khan.
如果你要说的又是复仇者展会什么的…
If you're gonna ask something about AvengerCon Two or...
不
No, no, no, no, no. No.
佐伊今晚邀请一些人去她家
Zoe's having some people over tonight.
布鲁诺和纳基亚都会去 我晚上9点前就回来
Bruno and Nakia will both be there. And I'll be home by 9:00.
我能去吗
Please can I go?
可以
Okay.
但是这一次 你得从正门回来
But this time, you see that you come back through the door.
谢谢
Thank you.
纳基亚
Nakia!
欢迎来派对
Welcome to the party.
你好 你总算来了 米格尔一直纠缠着我
Hi. Thanks for coming. Miguel's hovering.
你好吗
What's up?
来点
You want some?
-不 我… -有酒精吗
-No, I... -Is there alcohol in that?
没有 就是橙汁
Nah, it's just orange juice.
哥们 你太过分了
Dude, why would you do that?
-不是吧 哥们 -加了点伏特加而已
- Come on, dude. - Plus some vodka.
好了 我想走了 要一起拼车吗
All right, I'm over it. Wanna split an Uber?
别走啊
No, we can't!
大家都在这 我们来都来了
Everyone's here, including us.
我喝醉了吗
Am I drunk?
等等 那是谁
Wait, who is that?
-跳啊 跳下去 -他有病吧
- Do it, do it! Jump! - Is he stupid?
不 别跳 哥们
Hey, hey, no, no, don't jump, dude!
-天啊 -跳啊
- Oh, my God. - Jump!
要我出手吗
Should I do something?
-你能干什么 -我不知道
-What are you gonna do? -I don't know.
-那是什么意思 -该死
-What does that mean? -Damn!
“这是上帝的旨意”
"God has willed it."
不好意思
Uh... Excuse me.
对
Yeah.
你踩到我的衣服了
You're on my shirt.
-对不起 -没事
-Sorry. -It's okay.
你刚才那一下可不轻啊 哥们 一定很疼吧
You really belly-flopped it back there, man. That had to hurt.
没有 没什么感觉
Don't think so. Didn't really feel a thing.
-我叫卡姆兰 -我叫纳基亚
-Uh, I'm Kamran. -Nakia.
卡玛拉 我叫卡玛拉
Kamala. I'm Kamala. I'm Kamala!
警♥察♥来了 大家快跑
Cops! Everyone scatter!
我爸妈会杀了我的
My parents are gonna kill me!
那边被封住了 我可不能被抓啊
That way's blocked. I can't do time.
各位 我有车 大家跟我走吧
Hey, guys, I have a car. So everyone just come with me.
你叔叔的车真酷 我喜欢这个颜色
Your uncle's car is so cool. I love the color.
谢谢
Thank you.
黑色
Black.
你要是愿意可以去开几圈
You can take it for a ride sometime if you want.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
-她不行 她驾照考试没过 -说什么呢
-She can't. She failed. Ow! -Dude.
干什么 这是事实 你撞车了 记得吗
What? She did. You backed up into the car, remember?
对 谢谢了 布鲁诺 我几乎已经忘了
Yeah, thanks, Bruno. I almost forgot about that.
没事的 我第一次也没考过
It's fine, I failed my first time as well.
-等等 这是噱汗工厂男孩的歌♥吗 -对
-Wait, is this Swet Shop Boys? -Yeah.
没想到你也喜欢听这种歌♥
It's really cool that you like this kind of stuff as well.
那你喜欢看宝莱坞电影之类的吗
Do you, like, watch, I don't know, Bollywood movies and stuff?
当然
Uh, obviously.
但是只看经典的《爱情骗局》那些
But only the greats like Baazigar and other stuff like that.
《爱情骗局》是肯定的
I mean, it's no surprise you like Baazigar.
那可是沙鲁克·汗最好的作品
-It's only SRK's best work. -Uh...
对 但是大家都觉得《勇夺芳心》不错
Yeah, I know. Popular opinion says DDLJ.
《勇夺芳心》当然了
DDLJ. Yeah. Of course.
我喜欢《爱情骗局》
I like Baazigar.
-真的吗 -是啊
-You do? -Yeah.
挺好 不错 哥们 我没想到你也看过
Good. Cool, man. I didn't realize you'd, uh, seen it.
挺好看的 我几年前看的 很有趣
It's good. I watched it a few years back. It was very pleasing.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 稍等 把手♥机♥给我
Wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. Uh, give me your phone.
如果你想练车 给我打电♥话♥
In case you ever want a driving lesson, here's my number.
发消息或打电♥话♥
Give me a text or drop me a call.
怎么着都行
Whatever you wanna do.
只要让我能存你的手♥机♥号♥就行了
Just make sure I can save yours as well, and, uh, yeah.
很高兴认识你们
Uh, it was great meeting you guys.
米格尔 保罗 纳基亚 布莱恩
Um, Miguel, Paul, Nakia, Brian.
回头见
See you later.
布莱恩
Brian.
-他知道我不叫布莱恩 -布莱恩生气了 布莱恩为什么生气
-He knows my name's not Brian. -Brian's mad. Why is Brian mad?
他知道我不叫布莱恩
He knows my name is not Brian.
-佐伊家好玩吗 -很神奇
-How was Zoe's house? -Oh, it was magical.
卡姆兰 周一第一节课
没问题
我们花了六周的时间 学古罗马和古希腊的历史
We spend six weeks on ancient Rome and ancient Greece
但是古波斯和拜占庭只花了六分钟
but six minutes on ancient Persia and Byzantium.
历史是由压♥迫♥者书写的 我只能这么说
History's written by the oppressors. That's all I'm gonna say.
人呢
Hello?
卡玛拉 你现在还好吗
Hey, KK, are you feeling all right?
我也有卫生巾
I also have pads.
我知道你妈妈很不喜欢棉条
I know how weird your mom can get about tampons.
我其实没事
You know what? I'm good.
你确定
You sure?
你听起来感觉不太舒服
You don't sound too good.
剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表