剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表
这个手镯也许能把我们带回家 我们得试试
If there's even a chance this bangle can take us back home, we have to try.
前情提要
-你好 -外婆
- Hello? - Nani.
-关于那个手镯… -那个手镯是我母亲艾莎的
-About the bangle... -That bangle belonged to my mother, Aisha.
我们是什么人
What are we?
我们是克兰戴斯汀家族
We're known as the Clandestines.
但是最普遍的称呼是…
But what we're most commonly known as is...
我是个妖灵 另外 他们需要我的帮助 也就是说我需要你的帮助
I'm a Djinn. Also, they need my help, which means I need your help.
如果你要帮他们回家 可能有些东西会爆♥炸♥
If you help them go home, some things might go boom.
-会有危险的 -当然有危险 怎么可能不危险
-It might be dangerous. -Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?
卡玛拉 你现在很危险 还有你的家人
Kamala. You're in danger and so is your entire family.
-我是来警告你的 -我来引开他们
-I'm here to warn you. -I'll distract them.
为什么要你这么做 你说过会保护我的
Why are you doing this? You said you would protect me.
我为什么要保护背叛我的人
Why should I protect those who betray me?
-快走 -卡玛拉
- Come on. - Kamala.
原来那个人是你 但是你没告诉我
This whole time it was you and you didn't say anything?
我以后会把一切都告诉你的 我发誓
I'm gonna explain everything later. I swear.
卡玛拉 你看到那辆火车了吗 宝贝
Hello, Kamala? Did you see the train, beta?
-您怎么知道的 -因为我也看到过
-How did you know about that? -Because I saw it too.
你们俩都得来卡拉奇一趟
You both need to come to Karachi.
-第一次来巴基斯坦吗 -为什么这么说
-First time to Pakistan? -What makes you say that?
因为你把毛绒玩具抱得那么紧
You're gripping that stuffed animal pretty tight.
-其实这是个抱枕 -好吧
-It's actually a napping pillow. -Right.
愿意说话啦
Oh, she speaks.
我还以为我女儿除了要饮料 就不会说别的了
I thought my daughter had lost her voice, except for asking for more Canada Dry.
是你不让我说话的
I thought I wasn't allowed to speak.
还是说家长的禁令 到了公海上就无效了
Unless laws of grounding are no longer applicable in international waters?
你哥哥的婚礼可全被你毁了
After you ruined your brother's wedding, really?
所以别想那么轻易为自己开脱
You'll be serving out your sentence for years.
但是因为你外婆年纪大了
However, because your Nani is very old,
而且她坚决要我们来巴基斯坦
and she insisted on us coming to Pakistan,
我觉得我们可以先暂时休战
I think that we need to call a temporary truce.
我不知道 也许她能弄明白
I don't know. Perhaps she can figure out, you know,
你最近那些莫名其妙的行为
whatever it is that you've been up to lately.
纳基亚 - 我很抱歉 求你回我吧 我会解释一切的
我真的很抱歉 你要是没事告诉我一声
您能坐下吗
Hey, can you please sit down?
欢迎来到卡拉奇
卡玛拉 这边
Kamala. Kamala. Over here.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
-你好吗 -你好吗
- How are you? How are you? - How are you?
卡玛拉 你还记得你的表哥表姐吧
Kamala, you remember your cousins, right?
查查舅舅的孩子
Kakoo Chacha's children.
当然记得 扎伊纳布和奥维斯 你们的个子比我印象里要高啊
Yes. Zainab and Owais, you are taller than I remember.
你还是这么矮
You are still really short.
谢谢了
Thanks.
-卡玛拉 -外婆
-Kamala. -Nani.
我的宝贝外孙女
Oh, my granddaughter.
都半夜了 您该睡觉了啊
It's the middle of the night. You should be sleeping.
得了吧 我可是直接从派对上过来的
Come on. I'm just coming from a party.
-您的首饰真好看 -这个
-I love your jewelries. -These?
-这些都有年头了 但是可以送给你 -不用…没事…
-They're very old, but you can have them. -No, I... It's...
卡玛拉
Hey, Kamala.
-穆尼巴 -您好啊 妈妈 好久不见
- Munee. - Hi, Mommy. It's good to see you.
-欢迎回家 宝贝 -谢谢您 回家真好
-Welcome home, beta. -Thank you. It's good to be here.
你的皮肤可真干 你是不是又在节食呢
Your skin is so dry. Are you again on one of your strange diets?
-卡玛拉 咱们回家吧 -好
-Kamala, shall we go home? -Yeah.
-走吧 -明天见
- Let's go, let's go. - See you tomorrow then.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye-bye.
卡拉奇 - 灯光之城
《惊奇少女》
第一季第四集
麦格纳姆 过来 乖狗狗
Hi, Magnum. Come here, come here. Hi, puppy.
麦格纳姆 都长这么大了
Oh, Magnum. He got so big.
-这房♥子有这么大吗 -是啊 但是该重新刷漆了
-Was the house always this massive? -Yes, but it could use a paint job.
对 把现在的美感全都刷掉
Yes, and paint all over this charm?
我就是随口一说…
来吧 咱们进屋吧
好 走吧
卡玛拉 你的房♥间在右边
Kamala, your room is on the right.
这间
This one?
不是
No.
两个分治时期的故事 被绑♥架♥的女人
我都不知道您还会画画
I had no idea you could draw.
我们在分治时期失去太多了
We lost so much during Partition.
我觉得要记住那些失去的东西 只能靠自己画出来
And I thought the only way I can hold onto what we had lost was to create it myself.
我父亲只有这一张我小时候的照片
This is the only baby picture of me my father had.
-等等 这是曾祖父哈桑 -是的 还有…
- Wait. That's Hasan Nana? - Yes, and...
这是我的妈妈艾莎 你的曾祖母
This is my ammi, Aisha. Your great-grandmother.
这就是我对她的全部记忆
What I could remember of her, at least.
外婆 您为什么把这个寄给我
Nani, why did you send this to me?
我是…
Am I...
妖灵 是啊 至少我父亲是这么告诉我的
A Djinn? Of course. At least, that is what my father told me.
您怎么能这么平静啊
How are you so casual about this?
我没觉得有什么可大惊小怪的 这就是我的基因
I don't see what the whole fuss is about. It's just genetics.
你的关注点错了
You're focusing on the wrong things.
我是怎么看到那个幻觉的 你是不是妖灵 这些都不重要
It is not about how I see the vision or if you are a Djinn.
重要的是我上次使用手镯的时候
The important thing is that when the bangle was used the last time,
它救了我一命
it saved my life.
就是那个星星的轨迹 那是您离开印度的那天
Like the trail of stars? The day you left India.
那是分治期间
It was the middle of Partition.
一个炎热的夏夜
It was a hot summer night.
我不知道怎么回事 和父母走散了
I somehow got separated from my father.
后来出现了一串星星的轨迹 把我带回了父亲身边
Until a trail of stars appeared and took me right back into his arms.
-回到了火车上 就是那列火车 -对 那晚最后一班火车
-On the train. On the train. -Yes. The last one that night.
外婆 是同一列火车吗 就是我们在幻觉里看到的那列
Nani, is it the same train? The one that we're seeing in the visions?
-是那一晚的火车吗 -是的
-Is it that train from that night? -Yes.
手镯在试着告诉你什么 宝贝
The bangle is trying to tell you something, beta.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what,
但是我确定的是 要想弄清楚 你得和我在一起
but I do know that you needed to be here with me to figure it out.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to figure it out.
我觉得自己好像面对无数线索
I feel like I'm trying to piece together 100 things,
但是越想弄清楚 就越混乱
and I'm just breaking more than I can fix.
确实很难
That's quite a puzzle.
但是话说回来
But then,
如果你经历过我所经历的 失去过我所失去的
if you have lived like I have, lost what I have,
你会发现其中的奥妙的
you learn to find beauty in the pieces.
卡玛拉
Kamala.
住手
Please stop.
卡玛拉 你骗了我
Kamala. You lied to me.
那个手镯事关重大
That bangle is made for something bigger than you.
-卡玛拉 -找到火车
- Kamala. - Find the train.
-卡玛拉 -找到火车 卡玛拉
- Kamala. - Find the train, Kamala.
卡玛拉 醒醒 你的表哥表姐在等着你呢
Kamala, wake up. Your cousins are waiting for you.
抱歉 没想到你睡觉的时候 还得有人陪着
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were in here with someone.
-这就是个抱枕 -快点 起床吧
-It's a napping pillow. -Come on. Get up.
下午都安排好了 我们一小时后去帆船俱乐部吃午饭
We have the whole afternoon planned. Lunch at the boat club is in one hour.
我一点都不饿
I don't think I can eat.
快点起来吧
卡玛拉 别较劲了 我们是来旅游的
Kamala, please don't be weird. We're here to visit.
应该多出门走走 来吧
The point is to visit. Hmm? So let's go. Come on.
你可以带上你的泰迪熊
You can bring your flying teddy bear.
我们居然只能点露台的简餐了
I can't believe we have to order off the patio menu.
-我们吃不上里面的豪华自助了 -也没有空调了
-We're missing the buffet inside. -And the AC.
没人告诉我这里不能穿牛仔裤啊
Nobody told me about the "no jeans" policy.
在泽西市这么穿就没问题
This outfit plays better in Jersey.
参观完遗迹以后 我们可以顺路去趟商场
Maybe after the heritage walk we can swing by the mall.
去买♥♥件不会让人挑刺的衣服
We'll find you something less controversial.
可以 那你就和表哥表姐一起吧
That's fine. You just stay with your cousins.
这地方和家里不一样 就别给自己找麻烦了
We're in a new city. We wouldn't want you getting into any trouble.
-你放心 -你好 我来了
-I would never. -Hi. I'm here.
-你好 没事的 -真抱歉 我来晚了
-Hi. Hi. Hello. It's okay, it's okay. -I'm so sorry I'm late.
-鲁克萨纳 这是我女儿卡玛拉 -祝您平安 婶婶
-Rukhsana, this is my daughter, Kamala. -Assalamualaikum, Auntie.
-真漂亮 -谢谢
- So pretty. - Thank you.
剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表