剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表
My passport is Pakistani, my roots are in India.
它们两个的中间 是一条边境线
And in between all of this, there is a border.
一条用鲜血和苦难标记的边境线
There is a border marked with blood and pain.
那些英国佬在逃走的时候冒出个想法
People are claiming their identity based on an idea some old Englishmen had
人们就要按照这个来决定自己的身份
when they were fleeing the country.
这让我们怎么办
How is one to deal with that?
您觉得会想明白吗
Do you think you're ever gonna figure it out?
有什么可着急的
But what's the rush?
去吧 做年轻人该做的事去吧 我来搞定你妈妈
Go. Go. Be young. I'll handle your mother.
-这是红匕♥首♥的篝火晚会吗 -我向你保证 我的朋友们都是好人
Ooh, is this, like, a Red Dagger bonfire? I promise you, my friends are nice, okay.
-你会喜欢他们的 -嘿 咖喱
-You're gonna really like them. -Hey, Kimo.
-各位 -你的名字是道菜
- Hey guys. - Your name is minced meat?
不是 就是卡里姆的简称
No. It's Kimo. Short for Kareem.
我们都是用外号♥彼此称呼的 对吗 你叫什么
We all go by nicknames here, right? What's yours?
树懒宝宝
Sloth baby.
-树懒宝宝 -树懒宝宝
-Sloth baby? -Sloth baby.
各位 就叫她树懒宝宝吧
Everyone, call her sloth baby.
-树懒宝宝 挺酷的 -谢谢
-Sloth baby. Cool name. -Thank you. Thank you.
看来大家品味不错
At least someone appreciates it.
好了 你准备好品尝 这辈子最棒的一顿饭了吗
All right. You ready for the best meal of your life?
-当然 -你喜欢印度香饭吗
-Yeah. -You like biryani?
喜欢 但是我没吃过塑料袋版本的
Yes. I've never really eaten it out of a bag before.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个辣吗
Is it spicy?
试试看
她问我这个辣不辣
She just asked me if it was spicy.
卡玛拉和表哥表姐出去了
Kamala's out with her cousins.
那么今晚家里只剩你和我了
So, I guess it's just you and me here tonight.
妈妈 这里为什么这么乱
Ammi, why is all this such a mess? Huh?
这一堆报纸和杂♥志♥是干什么用的
And what are all these newspapers and magazines?
还有为什么到处都是太妃糖的盒子
And why are there so many toffee boxes everywhere?
这些太妃糖的盒子吗 这是给你的
These toffee boxes? Well, they're for you.
你小的时候可喜欢吃了
You know, you liked them as a child.
所以我就把它们留在这 好让你回来的时候有得吃
So I just kept them around just in case you came back.
虽然可能大部分都被我吃掉了
I may have eaten most of them along the way.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
-坐下吧 妈妈 -为什么
坐下就好
怎么了
让我看看
Give this.
让我看看你的腿
Give me your leg. Give me your leg.
疼吗
你这叫按♥摩♥吗
还是拿我出气呢
Or some plan to take out your frustrations on me?
妈妈
Oi, Mommy.
妈妈 我觉得可能…
Mommy, I think that maybe...
你应该认真考虑一下
Maybe it is time for you to start considering
搬到美国跟我们一起住了
coming to live with us in America?
怎么了
我还以为你跑那么远 是为了离我远点呢
And there I thought you went halfway across the world to get away from me.
我不是想离你远点 我只是需要一个新的环境
I wasn't trying to get away from you. I just needed a change.
邻居们都一直躲着我
I was continuously being shunned by the neighbors
就因为我母亲 整天神神叨叨地说什么理论
because of my crazy mother and her wild theories.
不
不是这样的
就是这样的
甚至在爸爸离开你之后
And even after Baba left you,
你仍然坚持那些奇谈怪论
you continued to cling to these fantastic theories.
我只是想告诉你而已
I just thought I'd share them with you.
我不需要你的故事 妈妈 我需要的是母亲
I didn't need your stories, Mommy. I needed my mother.
-你好 -你好 宝贝 你回来了
- Hi. - Oh, hi, beta. You're home.
和表哥表姐玩得开心吗
You had fun with your cousins?
挺好的
Yeah.
-妈妈 你没事儿吧 -没事 当妈的都一样
-Ammi, are you okay? -Yeah. You know how mothers are.
坐吧 吃块糖 给你
Sit, sit. Have a toffee. Here. Take.
-这怎么咬得动啊 -看来你的牙还不够硬
- Mmm! How are you eating this? - You need strong teeth.
我们认为你的基因可以解释
We believe your genetics could be
为什么你能让诺尔实体化
the answer to why it is that you can shape the Noor here.
你的人类基因 让你与这个世界的物质相联
Your humanity links you to the matter of this world.
从而赋予了你独特的能力
It makes your abilities unique.
虽然我们没有华丽的战服
Though we may not have fancy armor,
但是你要知道
you should know,
这件衣服的每一针每一线 都代表着我们的历史
there is history in every thread of this fabric,
这样你就永远不会忘记你的故乡了
so you always remember where you came from.
你不是孤军奋战
You're not alone.
-我现在是红匕♥首♥的一员了吗 -很合适
- Am I a Red Dagger now? - It suits you.
-没想到吧 -快把她带走
- Surprise. - Get her out of here.
抓住她
Get her.
他要干什么
What is he doing?
-快点 -快走
- Come on. - Go, go, go, go.
快走
Go.
快点 快上车
Come on, get in quick.
躲开
Move.
快走
Go.
快点
Go, go, go.
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away.
-你还得再快点 -就这车
- You might wanna go faster. - You see this thing?
-能想点办法吗 -我也没办法啊
-Hey, can you do something? -I can't do anything.
-你就不能开快点嘛 -这已经是最快了
- Can't you drive faster? - No, I can't go any faster.
快开 快
You've gotta go. Go, go
抓住你了
Got you now.
-天啊 那边有小孩 -我知道 快躲开
- Oh, God. Family with a baby. - I know, I know. Move, move.
我们要撞上了 快出手啊
We're going to hit it. Do something.
现在 使劲
Push! Now!
快走
Go, go, go.
我们肯定过不去 上摩托车
We're not gonna make it. Get on the bike.
无论如何都别松手 快走
And whatever you do, don't let go. Go, go, go, go.
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
天啊 我就知道你想害死我
Oh, my God. I knew you were gonna murder me.
我们还没死呢
We're not dead yet.
天啊 我们过不去了
Oh, my God. We're not gonna make it.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
把她带到安全的地方去 我来引开他们
Get yourself to safety. I'll lead them off...
我们得走了 快点
We have to go. Come on, come on.
好吧 在反向行驶的路上开手动档的车
Okay, driving on the opposite side of the road on a stick.
嘿 谁在里面
Bismallah, bismallah.
抱歉
Sorry.
来得正好 我们得走了
Hey. Hey. Nice timing. We have to go. We have to go.
-快走 -躲开
-Go. Go. -Move.
走左边
Go left.
躲开
Move.
别挡道 快走
Get out of my way. Go.
-瓦利德 -瓦利德
- Waleed. - Waleed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
小心易燃
不
No. No!
-我们得去帮他 -卡玛拉 来不及了
-We have to help him. -Kamala, it's too late.
他已经死了
He's gone.
我们得赶紧走
We have to go.
我们能去哪啊 这是条死路
Where do we go now? It's a dead end.
-你还好吗 -没事 打得漂亮
-You good? -Fine. Nice one.
我会想念你的
我也是
我年纪太大了 折腾不动了 孩子 我去不了了
把钱拿着 你用得着
不 快走 快上车
车要开了
车上有我们的位置吗
这是今晚最后一班车了 我们必须得试试
剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表