剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表
卡玛拉·克汗
Kamala Khan.
前情提要
看来我们去不成复仇者展了
I guess we're not going to AvengerCon.
今年最大规模的粉丝活动上
A cosplay competition for Carol Danvers
卡罗尔·丹弗斯的变装大赛
at the greatest fan event of the year.
我的服装已经接近完美了 只差最后的配饰
My costume is near perfect, just pending the final flourish.
这很酷啊 这是外婆的吗
This is so cool. Is this Nani's?
这就是垃圾
That is junk.
你的老师们都在反映 你整天在本子上瞎涂乱画
Your teachers, they're telling me you're doodling all day
在课上总是走神
in your fantasy land.
确实轮不到什么 来自泽西城的穆♥斯♥林♥女孩去拯救世界
It's not really the brown girls from Jersey City who save the world.
有个复仇者展
So, there's this thing called AvengerCon.
庆祝我们这个时代的伟大英雄
Celebrating our great heroes of our time.
所以你想晚上去参加派对 你是在开玩笑吗
So you want to go to a party? Is this a joke?
看看这个
Check this out.
复仇者展上的一个小女孩
Teenage girl at AvengerCon.
-我从来没见过这样的力量 -把她带来
-I've never seen powers like that. -Bring her in.
你在这个世界上想扮演什么角色
Who do you want to be in this world?
我见过那些痴迷于自己幻想的人 最后的下场
I've seen what happens when people get obsessed with their fantasies.
你是卡玛拉·克汗
You're Kamala Khan.
你想去拯救世界吗 那就去拯救世界
You wanna save the world? Then you're gonna save the world.
天马行空的人
Cosmic.
你好吗
'Sup?
嘿
Hey.
-早上好 卡米拉 -早上好
- Morning, Camelia. - Morning.
我早就想告诉你了
Been meaning to tell you for years,
我的名字叫“卡玛拉”
my name is pronounced "Kamala."
-你好啊 -嘿
-What's up? -Hey.
两位 让一下 谢谢
Hey, guys. Scoot. Thank you.
知道无线耳机最大的优点是什么吗
You know what I love about AirPods
就是你们俩其实没必要挨这么近
is that you don't actually have to stand this close to each other.
我爱你们 我支持你们
I love you guys! I'm rooting for you!
你们是我最爱的一对
Favorite couple. Yeah!
真对不起
I am so sorry!
没事
No worries.
抱歉 我得亲眼看一下
Sorry. I need to see it.
你发给我的视频全都是粉色的闪光 什么都看不清
The videos you sent were flashes of pink light and I didn't see anything.
你什么都没看见 我试过了缩小和飞行
You didn't see anything? I tried to shrink and fly
还有和蚂蚁交谈 都没成功
and talk to ants. None of it worked.
你凭什么觉得自己有蚁人的能力
What makes you think you have Ant-Man powers?
因为我们都很可爱 而且都长着娃娃脸
Because we're both charming, and we look a lot younger than we are.
太不可思议了
It was crazy.
大家都说我应该现场直播的
Everybody says that I should've been live streaming it,
但是我就是想专心感受现场的气氛
but I really just wanted to live in the moment, you know?
我听说佐伊的粉丝数 这个周末翻了大约四倍
I heard Zoe's follower count, like, quadrupled this weekend.
毕竟她和超级英雄近距离接触了嘛
I mean, she had physical contact with a superhero.
人们当然有兴趣了
Obviously people are gonna be interested.
不知道她是不是觉得
I wonder if it's because she knew that, like,
我有能力自己解决
I could be the one to handle it.
哥们 想想那个救她的女孩 会有多少粉丝
Dude, just imagine how many followers the girl who saved her would get.
我觉得秘密身份 还是保持秘密比较好吧
I feel like secret identities are secret for a reason.
如果是一百万粉丝呢
But a million followers?
那就太厉害了 你能给我看看了吗
That's great. Can you show me, please?
好吧 午饭后来剧院
Okay. Theater, after lunch.
-我们为什么要蹦蹦跳跳的 -佐伊出名了
-Why are we hopping? -Zoe's famous.
-真恶心 -我是说 一切都发生得太快了
-Gross. -I mean, it all happened so fast.
我本来还在摆姿势拍照片
One moment, I was posing for a couple of pictures
突然之间到处都是尖叫声
and then all of a sudden, there was all this screaming,
我就被扔到了地上
and I was thrown to the ground.
然后一道美妙的白光笼罩着我
And then this beautiful white light, like, cascaded over me.
我感到了一种平静 好像我知道自己是安全的
I felt this wave of calmness, like, I knew I was safe.
一场超级英雄级别的灾难 她却坐在那
There's another superhero catastrophe and she's sitting there,
吹嘘自己被一个低配版的惊奇队长救了
bragging about being saved by the budget Captain Marvel.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你说什么 -谢谢你
-What? -Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 终于有人说实话了
Thank you, yeah. Someone finally said it.
那个佐伊 真是没完没了的
That Zoe, dude, she just talks and talks.
好了 冷静
Okay, calm down.
到底是什么人呢
So who was it?
夜光侠
Uh... Night Light.
对 夜光侠
Yeah. Night Light.
但是她真的很低调
But she keeps, like, a really low profile, so...
但是我的人生彻底改变了
But it was all just so life-changing.
这就是我要在周五开派对的原因
Which is why I'm gonna have a party on Friday.
为了感叹生命的脆弱
You know, to celebrate the fragility of life.
同时还有粉丝数突破五十万
Also the half a million followers thing,
当然主要是生命的脆弱
but mostly the fragility of life.
她还要感叹生命的脆弱
She's celebrating the fragility of life.
我们绝对不会去那个派对的
Yeah, we're so not going to that party.
你是那个新来的高三学生吗
Hey, you're that new senior, right?
-卡姆兰 -对
-Kamran. -Uh, yeah.
我周五晚上开派对 你也来吧
Well, I'm having a party on Friday, you should come.
好啊 听起来挺有意思的
Yeah, no, that sounds really fun, actually.
-对 -谢谢你
-Yeah. -Thank you.
-好 回头我给你发消息 -好
- Cool. I'll DM you the details. - Yeah.
我们应该去那个派对
We should go to that party.
什么
What?
《惊奇女士》
第一季第二集
-我真的不想去佐伊那里 -会很好玩的
- I really don't want to go to Zoe's. - It'll be fun.
这太…
Wow, that's...
神奇了
Amazing.
你有什么感觉
How does it feel?
感觉像是梦想成真
Like an idea come to life.
看来超级力量不在能力范围里
So I guess super strength is not a part of the equation.
对 早知道我就在健身房♥多练练了
Yeah, maybe I should've tried harder in gym.
我救了你
I saved you.
本来就是你差点害死我
Only because you almost killed me first.
好吧 看来我还得继续熟悉我的能力
Okay, maybe I do need to work on my skills.
好吧 没有超级力量 我只会这个
Okay, no super strength. All I got is this.
OQ便利店
你的能力也不像是从手镯里发出的
So it looks like your power isn't coming from the bangle.
是从你体内发出的
It's coming from within you.
手镯好像解锁了你体内的超能力
Like the bangle unlocked the superhuman part of you.
所以我是阿斯加德人什么的吗
So, what, am I like Asgardian or something?
-哥们 我是不是索尔的亲戚 -不 我可没那么说
-Dude, am I related to Thor? -No, no. I didn't say any of that.
-布鲁诺 -有可能
- Bruno! - Maybe?
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
好
Yeah!
这些看上去是不是什么文字
Does that look like some kind of writing to you?
很难看懂
It's hard to read, um...
好像是阿♥拉♥伯语或者是乌尔都语 我也不知道
Looks like Arabic or Urdu? I don't know.
好吧 先重点看已知的部分
Okay. Well, let's focus on what we know.
你会发出光芒 然后它会变成实体
Light comes out of you and it hardens.
就叫“实体光”吧
Let's call it "Hard Light."
真有创意
Groundbreaking.
好的 抓住
Okay, hold on.
放手
Please let me go.
你必须要放手
You have to let me go.
太棒了
Yes!
每次迟到的都是你们俩
Always the same two that are late.
不是吧
You're kidding me!
让开点
Move over.
再拍一张 太丑了
Take that again. It's hideous.
标签就写清♥真♥寺生活 或者写宗教
Tag it hashtag mosque life. Or hashtag Deen.
-嘿 -干嘛啊
-Hey! -Come on!
清♥真♥寺里不许玩手♥机♥
-Shh! -No Snapchatting in the masjid!
我没玩
- It's Insta!
他们真的应该装♥修♥一下这里了
They really gotta fix this place.
不对 他们应该装♥修♥的是 我们这块地方
Uh, no, you mean they gotta fix our section of this place.
看 男人那边简直好的不得了
See, but the men's section is pristine.
每日行善…
Small acts of everyday kindness...
剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表