剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表
你的曾祖母可是个传奇人物
Your great-grandmother's story is of legend.
等你准备好了 我们有好多要谈的
When you're ready, we have much to discuss.
前情提要
那时候没有巴基斯坦 只有一个国家 印度
Back then, there was no Pakistan. It was all one big country, India.
-萨那的母亲呢 -那天晚上她失踪了
-What happened to Sana's mother? -She disappeared that night.
这是我的妈妈艾莎 这就是我对她的全部记忆
This is my ammi. What I could remember of her at least.
每个巴基斯坦家庭 都有和分治有关的故事
Every Pakistani family has a Partition story.
我不知道怎么回事 和父亲走散了
I somehow got separated from my father.
后来出现了一串星星的轨迹 把我带回了父亲身边
Until a trail of stars appeared and took me right back into his arms.
-回到了火车上 -那晚最后一班火车
- On the train. - The last one that night.
艾莎一直希望带我们回家 现在你必须完成她未竟的事业
It was Aisha's wish, to bring us all home. And now you must finish what she started.
如果克兰戴斯汀家族 用手镯破坏了帷幕
If the Clandestines use the bangle to tear down the Veil,
那个世界的东西就会闯入我们这里 直到一切被吞噬殆尽
they'll unleash their world unto us, until there's nothing left of it.
所以我们一定要保护好那个手镯
That is why it is important to keep that bangle safe.
快把她带走
Get her out of here!
瓦利德
Waleed.
当午夜的钟声敲响 全世界安然入睡时
At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps,
印度将会迎来希望和自♥由♥
India will awake to light and freedom.
伴随着这些话语 在1947年8月15日的前夜
With those words, on the eve of August 15th, 1947,
新任总理贾瓦哈拉尔·尼赫鲁
newly appointed prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru
宣告了一个新的印度的开始
signaled the beginning of a new India.
在英国的压♥迫♥统治约200年后 印度重新获得了自♥由♥
After almost 200 years of oppressive British rule, India is free.
印度独♥立♥
巴基斯坦的领土划给了穆♥斯♥林♥
The Dominion of Pakistan has been demarcated for Muslims,
而印度是一个宗教中立的国家 印度教为其主流教派
while India is a secular state with a Hindu majority.
由此开始了前所未有的大规模移♥民♥潮
An unprecedented mass migration has begun,
数百万人跨越边境
as millions of people make their way across borders,
这就是英国长达一个世纪的 分治策略的恶果
a consequence of a century-long British strategy of divide and rule.
印度暴♥乱♥
全国各地爆发了暴♥乱♥和暴♥力♥事件
Riots and violent outbreaks have erupted across the country.
人们四散奔逃
People are fleeing for their lives.
列车抵达目的地时染满了鲜血 全国各地的房♥屋遭到烧毁
Bloody trains arrive to their destinations as homes are torched across the country.
要想知道这一切的原因 我们必须回到
To understand how all this began, we must go back to a pivotal moment
印度争取独♥立♥斗争的关键时刻
in the Indian struggle for independence.
那是1942年
Back in 1942.
英属印度 1942年
站住 否则我要开枪了
Stop or I'll shoot!
《惊奇少女》
第一季第五集
如果印度的印度教♥徒♥ 穆♥斯♥林♥和锡克教♥徒♥
希望终结英国的统治 只是因为
我们希望和平地获得自♥由♥ 不发生任何暴♥乱♥
但是 不要认为我们寻求和平的态度 是软弱的表现
圣雄甘地说过 时机已到
我们必须有所作为
如果必须要反抗 我们就奋起反抗
即便这意味着我们会为此献出生命
这片土地是我们的
我们几千年来在这里抛洒热血
-我们要把它夺回来 -为了自♥由♥
-大点声 -为了自♥由♥
他们在这里 长官
There they are, sir.
给我滚开
Leave now!
滚蛋
Get out!
给我散开
Disperse!
离开这里
Away from here!
滚回家去
Go home!
快点走
Move on!
滚回自己家去
Back to your homes! Back to your homes!
滚回自己家去 不许出来
Back to your home! Into your home!
你敢碰我 我就打断你的腿
Touch me and I'll break your leg.
什么 你说这条腿
What? You mean this one?
无所谓 反正这条腿也不中用了
It's okay. I don't use it much anyway.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我本来想拜托你 不要再踩踏我可怜的玫瑰了
Well, for one, I'd like you to stop trampling on my poor roses,
但是现在看起来 你比它们更需要我的帮助
but from the looks of it, I think you need more help than they do.
-你需要什么帮助吗 -不需要
-Can I help you with anything? -No.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
如果你需要的话 我的小屋里有食物 可以休息
There's, uh, food and a place to rest if you need to use my cottage.
行了 我知道你是装的
Now, I know you're just putting on a show.
谁也拒绝不了新鲜抛饼的香味
No human alive can resist the smell of fresh-fried paratha.
你叫什么名字
So, do you have a name?
要不我就叫你饿死鬼
Or shall I just call you hungry?
要不告诉我你是哪里人
Perhaps you can tell me where you're from then?
我知道了
I see.
你肯定不是英国人
You're clearly not British.
也不是这个村子里的人 那你为什么会出现在我家门口
And you're not from this village. So, what brings you to my doorstep?
我喜欢你的玫瑰
I like your roses.
终于开口了
Ah, she speaks.
谢谢夸奖 你最喜欢哪一种
You're very kind. Which one's your favorite?
知道吗 我在外面看到你时 让我想起了我最喜欢的那首诗
You know, when I saw you out there, it reminded me of my favorite poem.
“魂灵所依 芳草萋萋”
"When the soul lies down in that grass
“世间万物 无从谈起”
"The world is too full to talk about
“汝之所寻 亦将寻汝…”
"What you seek is seeking you..."
艾莎
Aisha.
我叫艾莎
My name is Aisha.
艾莎
Aisha.
意思是“有生命的女人” 名字很美
"She who lives." A beautiful name.
我叫哈桑
Hasan.
我知道你对那根烂树枝情有独钟
I know that you're pretty attached to that rotting tree branch,
但是我觉得你可能还是需要
but I thought it might be nice to have
一根真正能拄着走路的拐棍
a walking stick that actually helped you walk.
我还记得
And to think,
我们第一次见面时 你威胁要打断我的腿
when we first met, you threatened to break my leg.
我改主意了
Well, I changed my mind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你给了我一个家
Thank you for making a home for me here.
她这么盯着你 就好像你有魔力似的
She looks at you as though you're magic.
我也和她有一样的感觉
I can't say that I blame her.
随着宗教动♥乱♥席卷全国
As religious unrest sweeps across the country,
印度总理敦促印度公民保持冷静…
the prime minister urges India's citizens to remain calm...
我爱你
I love you.
他说 “我们当前最迫切的目标 就是结束”
...by saying, "Our first and immediate objective must be to put an end
“所有内部的冲突和暴♥力♥”
"to all internal strife and violence
“它们污损了我们的形象和地位 损害了我们的自♥由♥事业”
"which disfigure and degrade us, and injure the cause of freedom."
但是局势的不稳和人们的恐惧 演变成了流血事件…
Yet uncertainty and fear have turned to bloodshed...
和平
Peaceful?
这些流血事件叫作和平
Could all this bloodshed be called as peaceful?
一切都会过去的
We will get through this.
牛奶和蔬菜就可以了吗
谢谢你 在市场里…
不用谢
我不要他的施舍
你疯了吗
你说过我们是一家人
你现在这么做 正中英国人的下怀
罗汉
你说得轻松
你又没被人从家里赶出来
陷入困境的人是我
没有人买♥♥我的花
也没有人愿意卖♥♥牛奶给我妻子
凭什么
哈桑…
Hasan...
就因为我是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
抱歉 他现在情绪不好
别担心 大家都很害怕
一切都会过去的
纳杰玛
Najma.
原来你一直躲在这里
So, this is where you've been hiding.
我以为你们都死了
I thought you were all dead.
我们这些年到处找你
We searched everywhere for years.
但是既然我找到你了
But now that I've found you,
我们的计划终于可以开始了
we can put our plan into action.
难道你不想回家吗 艾莎
Don't you want to go home, Aisha?
当然
Of course.
我当然想回去了
Of course I do.
但是为了安全起见 我把手镯藏起来了
But I hid the bangle for safe keeping.
要想拿回来 我需要点时间
Retrieving it will take some time.
我等你到明天日落
You have until sundown tomorrow.
然后我们就一起回家
And then, we will all go home. Together.
暴♥乱♥正在蔓延
The riots are spreading.
所有人都想离开 趁现在还有机会
Everyone's trying to leave now while they still can.
这是我的全部
This is all I've ever known.
我父亲为我们造了这所房♥子
My father built this house for us.
我又能为我们的女儿留下些什么
What will I leave behind for my daughter?
穆♥斯♥林♥在这里不安全
No Muslims are safe here.
你看到发生的一切了
You've seen what's happening.
剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表