剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表
-到科尔斯高中来 把消息传出去 拜托了 -拉希德刚刚发给我的
-Come to Coles, spread the word. Help us. -Look at what Rasheed just sent me.
队长 收到请回复 队长
Team Leader, do you read me? Team Leader?
目标身穿红色卫衣 戴棒球帽 重复
Target in a red hoodie and a baseball cap. Repeat.
目标身穿红色卫衣 戴棒球帽
Target on foot in a red hoodie and a baseball cap.
不许动
Hey, you. Freeze.
快走
Go! Go!
我们在追踪多名疑犯 外貌相似 重复 外貌相似
We're chasing multiple suspects. All identical. I repeat, all identical.
什么 他还会分身术了
What, he can multiply now?
走
Go!
-没事的 你会没事的 好吗 -嗯
-It's okay. You're gonna be okay. Okay? -Yeah.
东侧 他们往体育馆去了
East wing, east wing. They're headed towards the gym.
你还撑得住吗
Still with me?
只要有你在
Always was.
你们该…
Hey, you guys gotta...
快走 有一队特工往这边来了 我来拖住他们
Go. Um, there's a team of agents heading down this way. I'll keep them busy.
好吗 快点
Okay? Come on, come on.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢 布鲁诺
Thanks, Bruno.
没事
Okay.
各位 跟我一起跳舞吧
Hey! Guys, come dance with me.
你们喜欢这些舞步吧
You know you like these moves.
各位 怎么了
Hey, guys, what's going on?
-你们要… -不许动 举起手来
- You want to... - Freeze! Hands up!
-别动 -闭嘴
- Don't move! - Shut up!
上
Move!
成功了
It's working.
我的朋友有个接头人 他在码头等你
My friend has a contact. He can meet you at the docks.
这个朋友 是红匕♥首♥他们 对吗
This friend of yours, they're the Red Daggers, aren't they?
是不是他们
They are, aren't they?
红匕♥首♥对我的威胁和那些警♥察♥一样
The Red Daggers are as much a threat to me as those cops are out there.
几十年来他们一直在和我的家族对抗
They've been fighting my family for decades.
我相信他们和警♥察♥不一样
Pretty sure those guys aren't cops.
我要找克兰戴斯汀家族的人 我要找我母亲
I need the Clandestines. I need my mother.
我母亲怎么了
What happened to my mother?
真恶心
Gross.
在巴基斯坦发生了什么 告诉我
What happened in Pakistan? Just tell me.
纳杰玛得偿所愿了 好吗 她刺破了诺尔帷幕
Najma did exactly what she swore she was gonna do. Okay? She pierced the Veil.
她要毁掉所有的一切
She tried to destroy everything.
她是要拯救我们的世界 我的故乡
She was trying to save our world. My home.
我母亲死了 是不是
My mother's dead, isn't she?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
给我站住
Stop right there!
-好了 各位 -尤瑟夫 手♥机♥
-Okay, okay, okay. Folks, folks, folks. -Yusuf. Phone.
-好 -先生 请您冷静
- Yeah. - Lower the temperature, sir.
拜托 我们在维持秩序 女士
Please. We're trying to keep the peace here, ma'am.
女士 先生 拜托 好吗
Ma'am. Sir. Sir. Please. Please, okay?
-把我们的人带进去 -在外♥围♥设置警戒线
-Let's bring our guys in. -Set up a perimeter on the outside edge.
盯住他们
Get them in your sights.
不要开枪
Hold steady. Easy.
等一下
Hold. Hold.
跪在地上
Get on your knees.
快点
Now.
听话啊 快跪下
Come on, man. Get down.
跪下
On your knees.
开火
Fire.
不
No! No, no, no!
快点
-Come on. -Come on.
不 快躲开
No! Get out!
住手
Stop it!
停火
Cease fire.
-住手 -别伤害她
- Stop! - Leave her alone!
为什么朝她开枪
Why would you shoot at her?
-不要开枪 -不要朝她开枪
- Don't shoot! - Don't shoot at her!
宝贝 离开那里
Beta, get out of there.
-卡玛拉 -宝贝
- Kamala! - Beta!
充电中
-卡玛拉 -卡玛拉 你可以的
-Kamala. -Come on, KK.
站起来
Get up.
放马过来吧
Embiggen.
太棒了
- Whoa! - Yes!
各位 没事吧
Hey, guys. Are you okay?
-没事 夜光侠女士 -不要这么叫我
-Yes, Ms. Night Light. -Not that name.
开火
Fire.
太棒了
Yeah!
不
No, no, no, no. No!
我接住了
I got it.
卡姆兰
Kamran!
卡玛拉 看看他们
Kamala, look around.
他们永远不会接受我的 他们也永远不会接受你的
They're never going to accept me, and they'll never accept you either.
-我母亲说得对 这里不是我的家 -但是她为了你拯救了这个世界
-My mom was right. This isn't my home. -But she saved it for you.
在她最后的时刻 她把一切都给了你 她想要保护你
In her last moments, she sent everything she had to protect you.
她选择了你
She chose you.
看看我做的一切 卡玛拉
Look at everything I've done, Kamala.
我现在该怎么办 我怎么才能变回正常人
What am I supposed to do now? How can I be normal?
本来就没有正常不正常的
There is no normal.
我们只能自己决定 如何使用我们的能力
There's just us and what we do with what we've been given.
快去港口 我来为你争取时间
Get to the harbor. I'll buy you time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
起来
Get up!
抓住她
Get her!
快走
Go, go.
宝贝 你没事吧 真是太厉害了
Beta, beta, are you okay? That was amazing.
看 他们都和你在一起
Look. They're all with you.
让一下 警官
Step aside, Sergeant.
-女士们 先生们… -你给我站住
-Ladies and gentlemen... -Stop right there.
-她只是想帮忙 -她救了我们
- She's just trying to help. - She saved our lives.
她救了我们所有人
All of us.
是找你的
It's for you.
-喂 -什么也别说 什么也别做
-Yes? -Don't say anything, don't do anything.
赶紧离开那里 好吗
Just get out of there. Okay?
你公然违背了我的命令 用我们的名义
You went against my orders, publicly, and then you attacked a bunch of kids
袭击了一群孩子 你知道这意味着什么吗 是的
using our name. And you know what that means? Yes.
你被撤职了 有人会来收拾你的烂摊子
You're relieved of duty. A unit is coming to fix your mess.
立刻离开那里
Get out of there, now.
所有人 撤退
Team, go out!
-你好 泽西市 -泽西市 太厉害了
-Salamalekum, Jersey. -...City, baby.
-我们见证了历史 -终于
-We were part of history. -Finally.
我激动得直发抖 你看
Whoo! I'm shaking. You can see.
我是鲁比 带给各位今天的新闻
Ruby here with today's news.
每个人都在问我 “鲁比 你知道她是谁吗 ”
Everyone keeps asking me, "Ruby, do you know who she is?"
就算我知道她是谁 我也不会告诉你的
If I knew who she was, I wouldn't tell you here.
-她看着很眼熟啊 -太疯狂了 天啊 她就“砰”地一下
-She looked so familiar. -It was wild, man! She was like, kapow!
看招
Take that. Kablam!
她将来想要找老公可不容易了
It's gonna be difficult for her to find a husband.
她说什么来着 纳贾夫的卷饼是泽西市最棒的
What'd she say? "Najaf's gyros are the best in Jersey City!"
我现在像是个热狗 希望这个热狗是清♥真♥的
Looks like I am now a hot dog. Let's hope this hot dog is Halal.
-我的心跳得飞快 -真是太…
-My heart was racing. -It was so...
-我的一生在眼前闪过 -前一刻我们还在…
-My life flashing before my eyes. -One moment we were doing...
我坐在那里看着…
I sat there and watched...
纳基亚·巴哈德尔向全世界宣布 她是我的女朋友
Nakia Bahadir declared to the world she was my girlfriend.
-给我们讲讲怎么回事 -不了 谢谢 这可是你的频道
-Tell us how it was. -No, thank you. This is your video.
是 但是作为你的队友 我要用我的平台来帮你发声
Yes. But as an ally, I wanna use my platform to amplify your voice.
-是啊 真的很酷 -真是太酷了
-Yeah, it was really cool. -It was so cool!
-真的非常酷 -她就是个超级英雄
-It was really, really cool. -She's a freaking action superhero.
太厉害了
Mad skills.
但我不知道她把我扔下去摔断腿时 她的超能力去哪了
But I don't know where those skills went when she dropped me and broke my leg.
-没准我是个试验品 -这周五来一起庆祝吧
-Guess I was the beta test. -Come celebrate this Friday.
庆祝我们自己的超级英雄
Celebrate our own superhero.
冰淇淋披萨免费 但是得先祷告
Free ice-cream pizza. After salah, of course. Yeah.
卡玛拉
Kamala?
卡玛拉
剧集 | 惊奇少女(2022) | 导航列表