你很厉害谢谢
I appreciate you. - Thank you.
你们好我是乔什医生
Hi there. I'm Dr. Josh.
我是名长寿顾问作家
I'm a longevity coach, an author,
播客主持人兼
podcast host( proud cat dad.
我成为预防性健康领域
Ive been one of the foremost thought leaders
最著名的思想领袖之一
in the preventative wellness space
已经超过六个月了
for over six months now.
我主要研究如何降低细胞年龄
My main focus is on lowering cellular age.
拿我来说 我已经58岁了
For example, I am 58 years old.
当当
Ta- da.
胎盘素我还是不喝了
I'm good on the placenta.
我可以做成顺口或有料的
I can do it smooth or chunky.
还是算了
Missing out.
我不知道该怎么跟你说但
I don't know how to, uh, quite tell you this, but
你对我可以无话不谈
You can tell me anything, man.
你也知道我们儿时在一起
You know we're boys.
可能是胎盘素的影响
This might be the placenta talking,
但你算是我唯一的真朋友
but, um, you're kind of, like, my only real friend.
我身边其他人都是势利眼
Everybody else around me is on- on the payroll.
喂我当了你婚礼上的伴郎
Yo, I was the best man in your wedding.
我穿了三件套 还束胸
I had a three piece suit, had to strap my titties down
像木兰一样你却说他是唯一的朋友
like Mulan, but that's your only friend?
你懂我意思 行吧
You know what I mean. - OK, yeah, all right.
你们都可以是我唯一的真朋友
You both can be my only real friends.
不用比来比去
It's not a competition.
我可不跟他比
I'm not sharing that shit with him.
你本来想说什么来着
What were you gonna say, though?
我 你急急忙忙进来
I actually, um- - You came in here hot
说你有话要说
and said you had something to say,
还特意强调了
specifically said you had something to say.
的确
I do.
我先很快和家里打个电♥话♥
I just- - I got to check in with home real quick
他们电♥话♥轰炸我让我回一个
They're banging my line. Let me just check in.
希望一切都好
I hope everything's all right, man.
不着急嗯谢谢
Take your time. Yeah. Thank you.
就是故意的 什么
Well, it wasn't an accident. What?
斯隆清楚得很她在干嘛
Sloan knows exactly what she's doing.
我要去和她聊聊 没事的
I'mjust gonna to talk to her. It's fine.
我会冷静的
I'll be chill. I'll be chill. 就谈谈
斯隆
Sloan!
维奥莱·G
Hey, Violet G.
不谢了哈你好
No, thanks- Uh, hi.
- 你好很高兴见到你
Hi It's so good to see you.
好久没看到你接小孩放学了
I haven't seen you at drop- off in so long.
我一直在打工 所以
Well, I'm working all the time, so
说到这个我最近没看到
speaking of, I have not seen you
你去上健身团课啊
in Orangetheory class lately.
你不会不健身了吧
Pllease don't tell me you stopped working out.
我不得不请了私教
I had to get a personal trainer
因为我和你一起上九点半的课得了新冠
after I got COVID from your 9: 30.
才不是我传给她的
She did not get COVID from my 9: 30!
她害的我班上每个人得了新冠
She gave everyone COVID in my class.
费尔德曼校长都去世了
Principal Feldman died.
我想和你聊聊关于
I did want to talk to you about
应该不是故意的
I think this is an accident
但你把维奥莱·G的生日
ou scheduled Violet G's birthday
和夏莉的安排在同一天
on the same day as Charlie's.
不用特意强调名字
Oh, you don t have to say Violet G.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我知道你在说谁
I know who you're talking about.
抱歉学校里叫维奥莱的太多了
Sorry, there'sjust so many Violets at this school.
她不知道该怎么回这句
She she did not know what to say to that one.
我心想语塞了吧婊砸
I was like, got you, bitch. -
可惜的是 道这地方炙手可热
Well, unfortunately, Tao is just such a hotspot
他们只有那一晚才办
that it's the only night that they could do
全年龄向轰趴
an all ager rager.
但那些女孩会玩嗨的
But the girls are gonna have such a blast.
这些富豪为他们小孩生日
It's just disgusting what these rich people do
作派真令人作呕 就好像他们
for their kids'birth- - like, they're not gonna have
人生得意须尽欢一样
anything to look forward to later in life.
她的婚礼在哪儿办呢跑月球上去吗
Where's her wedding gonna be? The goddamn moon?
你该来乔夫的财务总监会去
Oh, you should come. Geoffs CFO s gonna be there.
你该来乔夫的财务总监会去
Oh, you should come. Geoff's CFO's gonna be there.
他也离了等不及咯
And he's djvorced too. Can't wait
她讨厌死了
OK, she's the worst.
咱去买♥♥奶茶
Let's go get boba.
直接走吧妈妈
Let's just let's just go, Mom
天啊 他们怎么可以
Oh, man, how could they mess
这样搅浑夏莉的生日
with Charlie's birthday like that,
特别这还可能是她过的最后一次生日
especially because it could be her last, like.
天啊 真讨厌富二代
Oh, my God, I hate rich kids!
拜托我是说
Girl. Come on. - Well, I mean,
除非他们爸爸在NBA打球
unless they got that way because their dads played
得来的好处 这不算行吧自己美美除名
in the NBA, it doesn't count. Right, gotta pardon yourself.
等等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我想到了
I got it. I got it.
我们要给她办个派对生日派对吗
We're gonna throw her a party. - A birthday party?
是的 我们要给她办一个盛大的生日派对
Yes, we're gonna throw her a birthday party so big,
这个派对会很酷让维奥莱·G
this party is gonna be so dope, that this Violet G girl,
嫉妒到死
she's gonna wish it was her last.
该死的我们就这么做
Damn. That's what we're gonna do.
好的 你懂我的意思吗
OK You know what I'm saying?
来吧医生 我真的很感激
Come on, Doc Um, I really appreciate it.
你们为我和我的家人做了这么多
And you guys have done so, so much for me and my family.
我们挺你丹尼 我们挺你
We got you, D. We got you.
真的 感激不尽
It's almost, like, too much.
金伯莉你能让派对燃爆吗
Kim G, you can get it poppin'?
可以可以
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我这边有些事情要做些调整
I'd have to move a couple things around on my end.
但是好吧她的生日是什么时候
But, um, yeah, when's her birthday?
周五·只有两天
Friday. - Two days.
时间足够了
That's too much time.
花费只要控制在七位数以下
Just make sure you keep it under seven figs.
你知道吗老实说
You know what, honestly,
如果钱不够 尽管再增加预算
if you need more figs, take more figs.
听起来很棒我加入
That sounds amazing. And I'm in.
二话不说我加入
Just, like, right off the bat. I'm in.
这让我这太棒了
Let me just- - this is awesome.
让我先和萨姆确认一下
Let me just check with Sam first.
只是想让你们知道她可能会拒绝
Just wanna let you guys know, she's probably gonna say no.
因为对孩子们过度铺张浪费这件事
Because she's always, like, on her high horse
她总是不大赞成
about kids having over- the- top, extravagant, expens-
我同意了
I'm in.
你收什么嗯
Shut up. Mm- hmm.
什么真的吗是的
What? Really? - Yeah.
但你不是说要告诉斯蒂芬真♥相♥吗
But what about all that stuff about telling Steph the truth?
这只会让我越陷越深
I mean, this only gets me in deeper now.
那你一定要告诉他真♥相♥
Well, you're gonna tell him the truth.
但是呢 在派对结束后再说好吗
It's just, I think we'll do that after the party, right?
因为斯蒂芬真的很想办派对
Because Steph really wants to do it.
他已经决定要办了
He has his heart set on it.
我觉得这对夏莉也有好处
I think it would be good for Charlie.
因为斯蒂芬想这么做
Oh, cause Steph wants to do it.
是的
Yeah.
对夏莉也有好处
And cause it'll be good for Charlie.
好吧闭嘴
OK, shut up.
在我看来 你这位自命不凡的女士
It just it sounds to me like Miss High and Mighty
似乎也喜欢低俗下流的东西
likes getting down and dirty.
好吧 这又让我想起了我们为什么离婚
OK, this is a great reminder of why we're divorced.
小猪喜欢在泥里玩
Little piggy likes playing in the mud?