当斯蒂芬的妻子艾莎发现的时候
When Stephen's wife, Ayesha, found out
夏莉的病情时她的心都要跳出来飞向
what was going on with Charlie, her heart went out
那个小天使了
to that little angel- -
其实吧 她也快成为天使了
well, soon- to- be angel, actually.
她想冲到她身边但她实在是来不了
She wanted to rush to her side, but she was tech unavail- -
她正在为维珍银河的周♥年♥庆♥
space, training for her
早午餐会做训练
Virgin Galactic birthday brunch.
这是真的
It's...that's a real thing.
所以她派我和兰迪代替她
So she sent me and Randy in her place.
好吧这双高跟鞋太火♥辣♥了就穿这双
OK, those heels are fire. You're getting those.
就穿这双
You're getting those.
你不觉得有点太过了吗
You don't think they're a little too much?
什么钱还是颜值
What, money or look?
答案是否定的
Because the answer is no.
阿伊莎让我们随便选
Ayesha told us to hook it up.
丹尼要被辣到自杀了
Ooh, Danny's gonna kill himself.
一定会很棒的
It's gonna be so good.
你确定这不是 在占阿依莎的便宜吗
Uh, are you sure this is not, like, mooching off Ayesha?
我不想占别人便宜
I don't want to be a mooch.
那贱♥人♥问的太多了
That bitch asks too many questions.
你是哪位
And you are?
我是兰迪
Oh, I'm Randy.
我是阿伊莎的表兄
I'm Ayesha's cousin.
我爸爸是她哥哥的爸爸
My dad is her brother's dad.
所以你们是兄妹吗 l
So you're siblings?
现在你也成了话痨吗
So now you got the questions disease too?
抱歉你需要帮忙把东西装进斯巴鲁还是
Sorry, do you need help loading into the Subaru or
我看起来像是开斯巴鲁的人吗
Do I look like I drive a motherfucking Subaru?
你觉得我开的是什么的车
What kind of car I look like I drive?
那边是我的马里布
That's my Malibu right over there.
那是我的雪佛兰马里布 就在那里
That's my Chevy Malibu right over there.
亲爱的如果你像库里一家一样幸福
Sweetie, when you're as blessed as the Currys,
你会把被别人占便宜看作是一种特权
you consider being mooched off a privilege.
我才不要占别人便宜
I ain't no mooch.
为了生活我一年得工作七天 累死累活的
I work my ass off seven days a year for this.
尽情炫耀吧
Now, flex.
女士们 还有兰迪 谁想来
Ladies and Randy, who is ready
试试胶原诱导疗法
for a collagen induction therapy,
然后是输注富含血小板的血浆
followed by an infusion of platelet- rich plasma?
乔什医生要把我们弄得他妈的跟婴儿一样
Dr. Josh is about to make us look like motherfucking babies.
抱歉你是乔什医生吗
I'm sorry, are you the Dr. Josh?
我我喜欢你的播客
I- - I love your podcast.
我每周都听别开玩笑了
I listen to it every week No kidding.
我喜欢你的播客
I love your podcast.
看来你看过关于皮肤浮力的那一集了
You've clearly listened to the episode on skin buoyancy.
是的姑娘没那么好笑
I did. Girl, it wasn't that funny
- 收敛一点什么
Gather yourself. - What?
你们俩要上♥床♥了吧
Y'all about to fuck, huh?
既然我来了那就再来一次
*Now that I'm here, do another walk- through*
现在我来了你知道该找谁说话了
* Now that I'm here you know who to talk to*
等一下等一下
Hold on. Wait a minute.
在你们对糖果下手之前
Before you have one of those dumb balls,
不如就别吃糖果了
what if I dare you not to have any candy here,
相反你们可以得到一位免费播客
and instead you get to have the nutrient- dense
提供的营养丰富的健康建议
health advice of a free podcaster?
嘿 夏莉·格罗斯曼 我是你的朋友斯蒂芬·库里
Hey, Charlie Grossman, it's your boy Stephen Curry,
送你 天啊
wishing youOh, my gosh.
非常非常特别的生日祝福
A very, very special Happy Birthday.
真不敢相信库里居然知道我的名字
I can't believe Steph Curry knows my name.
所以这48小时不算太糟
So not too bad for 48 hours
要花90万 还有芝加哥的工作人员
900K, and a Chicago- based crew.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
这太不可思议了
This is just so incredible,
比如 这会对夏莉的信心产生很大影响
like, what this will do for Charlie's confidence.
这会改变她的人生 或者
And it's life- changing- - or...
了无遗憾
end- of- life- changing.
我真的很高兴我能
Oh, I'm just really glad I could make- -
麻烦你能跟斯蒂芬说声谢谢
Could you please tell Steph thank you
感谢他让这一切成真吗
for making all this happen?
他是所有佼佼者中的佼佼者
He's the GOAT of all GOATs.
我们很感激他好
We're so grateful to him. Yep.
他做到了
He pulled it off.
是的他是最棒的对吧
Yep, he's the greatest, right?
他是怎么做到的
Like, how does he do it?
他差不多什么也没做吧
It's almost like he didn't.
我知道 不可思议吧
Iknow, right? It's magic.
四届冠军还能办出
Four- time champion and still can throw
像这样的聚会
a party together like this.
是啊太疯狂了
Yeah, it's crazy.
我会告诉他的
I'll let him know
谢谢谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我是说 丹尼纯粹是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, Danny's a dirtbag,
但是萨姆和夏莉太可爱了
but Sam and Charlie are so lovely.
她们都经历了一段非常艰难的时期
And they're all going through a really hard time.
如果我处在她们的处境
I don't think I'd ever be able to handle myself
我觉得自己永远都无法这么淡然
if I were in their situation.
去年 我的卵子银行遭了火灾 我的胚胎被融化了
Last year, I completely lost it after my embryos melted
我整个人都不好了
when the egg bank burned down.
但这不是一♥码♥事
But it's not the same thing
是啊那不是一♥码♥事
Yeah, that's not the same thing.
是啊好吧这是
Yeah, well, it's-
我说了这不是一♥码♥事啊
I said- - I said, it's not the same thing.
是啊
Yeah.
听着也许我看错丹尼了
Look, maybe I was wrong about Danny,
但我对铃鼓太太那件事的看法没错
but I'm not wrong about Mrs Tambourine Woman.
我知道是他杀了那只该死的仓鼠
I know he killed that damn hamster.
愿她安息想你哦我的姑娘
May she rest. Miss you, girl.
- 嘿 她来了她来了
Hey, there she is. - There's our girl.
我很爱你们嘿
I love you guys so much. - Hey, mwah.
我们让夏莉和她所有的朋友
Let's get Charlie and all of her friends
都叫到舞池里来 我们来祝福
out on the dance floor to celebrate
我认识的最勇敢的女孩
the bravest girl I know.
她刚才说我勇敢吗
Did she just call me brave?
- 你很勇敢啊我的天啊
You are brave, though. - Oh, my God.
我们是很糟糕的人吗不
Are we terrible people? - No.
每个人都很糟糕
Everybody's terrible people.
我们刚刚做了一件有点糟糕的事
We just did a slightly terrible thing.
我们一结束就告诉斯蒂芬
Yeah, we're telling Steph as soon as this is over.
好保证
Yes. Promise.
派对一结束我们就告诉斯蒂芬
We're telling Steph as soon as the party is over.
好
Yeah.
看看谁来了斯隆和维奥莱特·G
Oh, look who's here, Sloan and Violet G.
他们离开了他们自己的派对 因为我们的派对燃爆了
They left their own party because our party is so sick,
他们没法不来
they couldn't stay away.
- 别我想我该去打个招呼
Don't. - I guess I should go say hi.
好吧 稍微意思一下就行
AlI right, do it a little.
毕竟我是主人是的
I am the host, after all. - Yes.
我会很友善的
I'll be nice.
斯隆嗨
Sloan. Hi.
很高兴你们能来
So happy you guys could make it.
你提前离开了自己的派对 来到了夏莉世界
You left your party early to come to CharlieWorld.
太贴心了
That's so sweet.
是啊不幸的是
Uh, yeah, well, unfortunately,
我们不得不取消维奥莱特·G的
we had to cancel Violet G's-
维奥莱特的派对
Violet's party.
什么是啊
What? - Yeah.
不
No.
g 不只是很奇怪
No, it was, um, just really strange.
我刚到了网红餐厅道
Just pulled up to Tao
迫不及待想让你们看看里面是什么样的
Can't wait to show you what's going on inside.