Oh, by the way, bro, I was talking to all of my friends
夏莉和慈善比赛的事
about Charlie and the charity game.
伙计他们太兴奋了
Dude, they are so hyped.
也许我们还得好好考虑一下
Maybe we just marinate on it.
还考虑什么
Marinate on what?
这多棒啊
How great this is gonna be?
一定会很棒的
It's gonna be amazing.
就像我们在节目里说的
It's like we say in the programs- -
受伤的人会伤害别人
hurt people hurt people.
但当我知道事情变得如此糟糕时 我和其他人一样震惊
But I was as shocked as anyone to learn how bad it got.
把那玩意关了
Turn that thing off.
你的计划是什么
What was your plan?
我只是觉得我一定会成功的
I guess I just felt somehow I would pull it off.
人们确实喜欢那样的救赎故事
People do love a redemption story.
我爱你们
Love you guys.
但你知道比起救赎的故事
But you know what people love even more
人们更喜欢什么吗
than a redemption story?
明星陨落
A train wreck
丹尼掺和的事都变得一团糟
Everything Danny touches turns to shit.
等等他跟你说过他和他姑姑勾搭了吗
Wait, did he tell you about getting busy with his auntie?
下一站 圣丹斯 我们走吧
Next stop, Sundance. Let's go.