放松 比利
Relax, Billy. Come on.
我来给你吹个萧
I'll perform oral sex on you.
他第一次戒酒会还是我带他去的
I actually took him to his first meeting
可以说是救命恩人 -然后遇到了我
Saved my life. - That's where we met.
对
Yeah.
我没有什么瘾
I'm not technically an addict.
我不喝酒 不抽烟 不吸鼻息 不嗑药
I've never drank, smoked, snorted, skin popped, nothing.
但唯独对这位小姐上了瘾
My drug is taking care of this little lady.
而我的确是对毒品上瘾
My drug is drugs was.
曾经简直吸了个遍
My drug was drugs
可♥卡♥因♥ 兴♥奋♥剂♥ 冰♥毒♥
cocaine, ecstasy, meth,
摇♥头♥丸♥ 大♥麻♥ 新型大♥麻♥
Molly, marijuana, new marijuana.
这是什么烂衣架
This hanger is bullshit.
等等 我们这个会是要干嘛来着
I'm sorry. What is this for?
我们星期二还可以在你哥
Are we still good to rehearse at your brother's
店里排练吗 -可以
shop on Tuesday? Confirmed.
我觉得舞会那一幕要重新考虑一下
Because I think the prom limo scene needs a rethink.
我们像在提倡不要用避孕套
It seems like we're advocating not using condoms.
我们像是在说不用
No, we're just strongly suggesting it
体验会更好
might feel better not to, you know?
我没觉得
I don't have a strong feeling about it.
太牛了
Bravo, truly.
谢谢
Thank you
我唯一有一个意见
My only note is I found the moment where Mitch over here
米奇在扮演一个称职的父亲时
was playing a competent father who cared
太假了
about his family to be false.
怎么回事
What is happening here?
我倒挺想听听建议的
I mean, Im open to notes.
我不知道你们呢
I don't know if you are at this point
我们平常不会让观众提建议
We don't usually solicit advice
海伦 -凯尔 -这是我儿子
Helen, Kyle, this is my son.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
你去哪儿 -你得上车吗
Where are you going? - Do you have to go in
就因为他开了门
that door because he opened it?
米奇 你得
Mitch, you got to- -
我们需要你车钥匙
can I get your keys?
你开车带我们来的
Because you drove- - you drove us.
你开车带我们来的啊
You drove us here.
这是不用钥匙吗
OK, is it keyless? Because I could- -
他是不是把钥匙放里面了
I think he had the keys in there.
他一般会把钥匙留下来
He usually leaves the keys.
我们要搭便车回去吗
Do we have to get a ride home- -
我会把车停在 或者直接去他家
I'lI leave it at- - - - - or to his house?
我会先把你送回去
I'll drop you off.
送到哪儿
Where are you going to drop me off?
先把你送回家
I'lI drop you off at home.
你还在打篮球吗
Are you still playing basketball?
我看起来像还在打篮球吗
Do I look like I'm still playing basketball?
你收到我的信了吗
- Did you get my letters?
我每个月都给你寄
I wrote you every month.
扔垃圾桶里了
Threw them in the trash.
你从不打开吗
You didn't even open them?
你所说的每一个字
There is not a word that you could utter
都不会让我产生一丝原谅你的念头
to me that would ever make me consider forgiving you.
所以干嘛要打开呢
So why would I ever open those letters?
每封信里都有100美元
There was $100 in each one.
我寄了15年
For 15 years.
也不是 节假日我会寄500
Well, no, on holidays, I sent 500.
有一年我中了43000美元的刮刮乐
And then one year, I won a scratch- off for $43, 000,
也寄给了你
so I sent that.
想着你能攒着给孩子上大学用
I thought maybe you could use it for kids'college fund.
然后我在戒酒会遇到的几个华尔街的家伙
Oh, and then a couple of Wall Street guys I met in AA
给了我一些非常重要的股票建议
had some stock tips for me that were primo.
那你怎么看着还这么穷
Then why do you look so poor?
我不能玩股票 戒赌
I can't play the stock market, Gamblers Anonymous.
那刮刮乐怎么说
What about the scratch- off?
压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
我现在参加了戒酒组织
I'm in the program, man.
帮人戒酒
I am a program man.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你看到了我们刚才的活动
You saw the work I'm doing with Mocktails- -
对
- Oh, yeah.
我们和那些孩子建立联♥系♥
- trying to reach out to these kids.
你在改变世界 爸
You're changing the world, pal.
我不确定 但我至少改变了我的人生
I don't know about that, but I changed my life.
我已经改过了 所以我不敢相信
I'm a changed man, which is why I cannot believe
我今天见到你了
that I am seeing you today
因为有一件我一直不敢做
Because I- - the one thing I haven't been
但又知道不得不做的事情
able to do- - the one thing I've really needed
就是弥补被我毁了人生的你
is to make amends to you for the way I screwed up your life.
丹尼 对不起
Danny, I'm so sorry.
爸爸向你道歉
I'm so, so sorry.
不用 我的人生挺好的
Don't be. My life is great.
我的店生意兴隆
I got a thriving business.
我老婆是个超模 非常爱我
I got a supermodel wife who's obsessed with me.
我们的婚姻幸福美满
Our marriage is, like, one of the best ever.
我的女儿 是学校最受欢迎的小孩
I got- - my daughter is, like, the most popular kid in school.
她是话剧的主角
She's like the lead of the play.
她还
And she's like
我也还是库里的朋友
I'm still friends with Stephen Curry.
我的人生很好 是世界上最幸福的人了
My life is great, I'm on top of the world, so- -
丹尼 你很幸福 -对 我很幸福
Danny, that's wonderful. - Yeah, it is wonderful.
所以你就忘了你亏欠我那一套吧
So you can forget about your bullshit amends, OK?
我们要去旧金山
We're going to San Francisco.
库里陷入了低迷期
For some reason, Stephen Curry is in a slump,
不知道为什么觉得你能帮他
and he thinks that you can fix his shot,
我听着觉得很扯
which is, like, insane to me.
现在你去帮他走出低迷
So you're just going to get him out of his slump
然后继续从我人生中消失 好吧
and then you can get the fuck out of my life, OK?
反正你也习惯得很了
Which should be no problem for you.
这是你最擅长的
It's like the thing you do best.
我这不是来了 -是我来的
I'm here now. - I came to you.
好吧 我会尽力帮你的
Well, of course, I'll help you any way I can.
谢谢
- Thank you.
但如果你想让我帮库里走出低迷
But if you really want me to get Steph out of his slump
方法不在旧金山
the answer is not in San Francisco.
夏洛特市 -对
Charlotte? - Yeah.
为什么是那儿
- Why Charlotte?
他说唯一帮库里的方法就是给他吃
He says that the only way to break Steph out of his slump
我们六年级每场比赛后吃的煎饼
is to get him the same pancakes we used to eat after every game
这毫无道理
in sixth grade. - That doesn't make any sense.
你以为我想去夏洛特吗 金柏莉
You think I want to go to Charlotte, Kimberly?
我得告诉你 我觉得我们应该放弃任务
I got to tell you, I think we should cut bait, abort mission.
好吧
Yeah, OK
他脑子出问题了
His brain is fermented.
那是驾驶舱 哎
Don't go in the cockpit. Hey!
你疯了吗
What are you, insane?
我不管 丹尼
I don't give a shit, Danny.
库里想要米奇帮他 那就听他的
Steph wants Mitch, so just do whatever he says
今晚把他带过来 好吧
and get him here tonight, OK?
求求你了 丹尼
Please, Danny, please
失控了
This is getting out of hand.
勇士队又一场残酷的失败
Another game, another brutal loss for the Warriors.
勇士队又一场残酷的失败
Another game, another brutal loss for tne Warrors 匕
库里似乎永远卡在了低迷期
And the slump has no end in sight 6122 7
库里三分球8投0中
ESrn GS cdhyw6 ior sirom3" 6: 20 24
现在他找到一个位置
口 Here's Curry trying to find some space,
投出 没中
launches, can't hit.
对方以52分的优势获胜
5rn GS A 52- point margin of victory. 4. 4
直面现实吧 球迷们
E5rn GS Let"s face the facts, fans. 4TH 0. 2