嗨 你没事吧 要朋友帮忙吗
Hey, sailor, you look like you could use a friend.
谢谢你 克丽丝塔 下次吧
Thanks, Krista, maybe another time, OK?
你可以的 库里 加油
You got this, SC Come on.
天
Oh my gosh.
打过来 金伯莉 让我把它抢回来
Hey, yo, hit me, Kimberly. Let me get that back.
跑了
Oh, shoot.
终于
Finally.
等等等等 米奇呢
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait Where's Mitch?
米奇是个混♥蛋♥
Mitch is a fucking kook
告诉库里我尽力了
Just tell Steph that I tried.
你自己去说 -无意冒犯
You tell him. - No offense, but isn't it
不过给他转达不是你的工作吗
your job to tell him stuff?
跟我说什么
Tell me what?
对啊 丹尼 说什么
Yeah, Danny, tell him what?
我 我那天晚上看了比赛
I just- - I saw the game the other night,
我觉得 你可能 后续动作
and I think maybe you're- - you're overextending
有点延伸过度了
on your follow- through.
你的释放点有点低
Your release point's a little low.
什么 -真的吗
What? - Really?
库里 别管他说的
- Stephen, don't pay him any mind.
就像六年级你换发球姿势时一样
It's like sixth grade when you changed your shot.
不 你不
No, you don't- -
好像是差不多的问题
Seems like the same situation.
闭嘴
Shut up
你懂什么篮球
You don't know shit about basketball.
你打得又不专业
You weren't good. You were grown.
你就因为我没带你去春季舞会针对我
You're just mad that I didn't take you to the Spring Fling.
丹尼 我上周和迈克尔·乔丹上♥床♥了
Danny Danny, I fucked Michael B. Jordan Iast week
你觉得我会在乎一个春季舞会
You think I give a shit about the 1998 Spring Fling?
啊 迈克尔·乔丹失望透了吧
Yeah well, Michael Bdisappointed.
不 他爽死了 相信我
Uh, no, Michael B. satisfied, believe me.
不 他在安慰你 相信我
Yeah, well, Michael B lying, believe me.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那他现在给我发消息干嘛
OK, then why Michael B. texting me right now?
因为他裤裆开始痒了
Because Michael B. itching down there and is thinking
觉得是你传染的
that you may be the cause.
丹尼丹尼
Danny Dannyl
你是天才 -真的吗
You're a genius, bro Really?
我好了
You fixed it
看 你看 进了
Look, right there. Look at that
我们回来了 -我们回来了 兄弟
- Come on We are back. - Come on. We're back, baby.
来吧
Let's go.
我说的没错吧
Hey, that's what I'm talking about.
你有点延伸过度了
You're overextending
就只是这个问题对吧
That's all it was?
我爱你 库里 -我爱你 丹尼
I love you, Stephen Curry. - Iloveyou, Danny Grossman.
来吧
Come on.
我们回来了 兄弟 我们回来了
We're back, baby We're back
低迷期终于过去了
I'mjust glad this slump is over
耶 -对不起 兄弟
Oh, yeahl- Oh, soriy, dude.
我太胖太宽了
Iam thick. Imwide.
你没事吧
You all right?
只要库里赢了
When Steph wins, we all win.
整个库里经济板块就全活了
That's how Stephenomics works.
现在戴维斯5投 库里一个三分球
Now Davis, 5 to shoot, Curry, 3- pointer's up.
对了 上 库里
Yes! Let's go, SC. Let's go.
他回来了
He's back.
我们都回来了 朋友们
We all back, baby. Yeah!
什么低迷期 滚蛋
What slump? What slump?
库里有投篮机会
Curry comes free.
一个清晰的三分球 拿到
Curry wide- open 3. Got it!
来自市中心的库里
Curry from downtown.
不管怎么说
Whatever.
米奇是一个好篮球教练
Mitch is a good basketball coach.
这点我承认 但他也就在这点上好
I will give him that, but he is a horrible everything else.
你不是本来打算
What happened to the plan to tell
在库里走出低迷后告诉他
Stephen that Charlie was cured once you
夏莉好了吗
got him out of the slump?
什么
What?
对 我还是打算告诉他
Oh, yeah, I'm still going to tell him.
但是
I just- -
暂时不想破坏他重赢比赛的兴奋
I don't want to ruin the moment for Stephen.
而且我觉得我不是唯一一个
You know, plus, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one
想再瞒一会儿的人
who doesn't want all this to end.
再等几天吧
What's a few more days?
另一个上面的酱好好吃
That sauce on the other one was so good.
我也觉得
Me too. I love it.
是那种白酱 很好吃
Like that it was like the white sauce was really good.
等等 我们为什么又吃这个
Wait, why do we have these again?
从哪儿买♥♥的啊
Where do we get all these?
我们来看库里的赛后采访直播
Let's go live to Steph Curry's postgame interview.
当然 突破低迷期太爽了
Yeah, of course it feels good to break out of a slump.
但我想说
But at the end of the day,
世界上还有比篮球赛
there are way more important things in the world
重要得多的事情
than the game of basketball.
说得好 库里
True, Steph.
今晚我想讲夏莉·格罗斯曼的故事
Tonight was for you, Charlie Grossman.
她是我朋友丹尼·格罗斯曼的女儿
My friend, Danny Grossman's daughter, Charlie,
她正在与病魔抗争
is fighting for her life.
我们要以她的名义打一场慈善篮球赛
We're playing a charity basketball game in her honor.
所以我呼吁我全世界的球迷
And so I'm calling on all of my fans
一起参与
around the world to please join me.
请让我们帮她一起战斗
Please, let's help her fight.
夏莉可能会死 但至少我们为她战斗过
Charlie may be dying, but it won't be in vain.
为什么库里说我要死了
Why does Steph Curry think that I'm dying?
我要死了吗
Am I dying?