剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
and I see my dad. And he is just...
看见我爸爸 他正在...
he's just fucking the hell out of my mum.
他正在狠狠操♥我♥妈
Faces all, like, contorted, like that.
脸都扭曲了
Like a wild animal.
就像头野兽
She was dressed like a cheerleader.
她穿的就是啦啦队员制♥服♥
Little skirt...
小迷你裙
pompoms, everything.
花球什么的
Is that it?
就因为这个?
Whoa! That image haunted me all the way through puberty.
哇 这幅画面一直萦绕了我整个青春期
I can't even sit down and have a relaxing wank
我一坐下来想好好打个飞机
without it popping into my head.
这画面就会浮现在我脑海里
Every time I shut my eyes. It scarred me. It scarred me.
我一闭上眼睛 就要戳瞎我 戳瞎我啊
You know some people are scared of clowns? For me, it's cheerleaders.
你们知道有人怕小丑吗? 我就怕啦啦队员
No-one's scared of clowns.
没人怕小丑
It's called coulrophobia.
那叫小丑恐惧症
Yeah, well, so, imagine your dad is dressed as a clown
好 那你想象一下 你♥爸♥打扮成个小丑
and he's... fucking your mum, like that.
然后他在... 狠操♥你♥妈♥ 像这样
Why would my dad be dressed as a clown?
我爸干嘛要打扮成小丑
Well, I don't know what he gets up to
我哪知道他独自在家时
in the privacy of his own home, sick pervert, do I?
把自己弄成什么样 死变♥态♥谁知道啊
Fucking cheerleaders, man.
妈♥逼♥的啦啦队
Fuck.
操
It's the only way he'd take my power.
只有那样他才愿意取走我的能力
I couldn't have a baby. How the fuck's that gonna work?
我不能生小孩 那肯定会一团糟
I'm sorry, yeah?
我很抱歉 好吗
So, what happened when you went down there?
你去那儿之后怎样了?
He didn't believe me.
他不相信我
He's just acting like nothing's wrong.
他觉得一切正常
What are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办?
I should let her eat the prick.
就让那傻♥逼♥被吃了吧
He thinks I'm saying it cos I'm jealous.
他以为我是因为嫉妒
It's him I'm pissed off with.
我生气的只是他
I'm not some nasty, jealous little skank. I hate that.
我不是那种讨厌 爱嫉妒的无聊女人 才不是
I'm gonna have to fucking kill her, aren't I?
我得把她杀了 对么
Do you want a hand with that?
要不要我帮你?
Hi. I, er...
嗨 我...
I live next door. I was just dropping this back for Seth.
我住在隔壁 我来把这个还给塞斯
Seth's in the kitchen. Come in.
塞斯在厨房♥ 请进吧
What are you doing? Get off me!
你干什么? 放开我
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I couldn't help myself.
我控制不住自己
Oh, fuck!
噢 我♥操♥
You bit me?!
你咬了我?
Oh, you crazy bitch!
噢 你个疯婊♥子♥
What are you doing?!
你干什么呢?
Well, it beats a fucking Cornetto, doesn't it?
这总比拿个甜筒合适吧 有没有?
Shannon!
香侬
We have to go.
我们得走了
What's going on?
发生什么了?
It's Kelly and her mates. They're coming for you.
是凯莉和她朋友 他们冲你来的
No! Don't. You can't.
不 别 你不能
Shannon, they think you're a zombie. They're coming to kill you.
香侬 他们以为你是僵尸 现在来杀你了
We need to hide in your flat.
我们得在你家躲一下
What?!
怎么了?
You try carrying it up all them...
你们试试把这玩意儿抬上来...
I can't feel my arms!
我胳膊都麻了
Eh?
啊?
What's going on? Shh.
怎么回事? 嘘
Smash it down.
直接砸开
A-ha! Now, who's the big man with the bloody great hammer?
啊哈 现在谁是众望所归的大锤英雄啊
Eh? Is it you?
是你么?
Shouldn't be a... Shouldn't be a problem. So...
应该... 应该没问题 我就...
Jesus!
我的妈
Miss.
没中
One more. Hmm?
再一下 好吧?
What the fuck is going on out there?
外面他妈怎么回事?
Some people are after Shannon.
有人在找香侬的麻烦
Hang on, guys.
稍等 伙计们
Oh, man. Give me a minute!
噢 天 等一下嘛
Fuck's sake.
我就操了
Oi, it's harder than it looks. It's hard, man, it's really hard.
这门比看上去坚固多了 真的 特费劲
We could try his office.
我们去他办公室找找
So, now I have to carry it back down to the car.
现在我又得把这锤子抬回车里
How is that fair?
太不公平了吧
I carried it up here!
抬上来的就是我好么
Sorry, man, there was nowhere else to go.
抱歉 伙计 实在没别的地方去了
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
It's like a hunger.
像一种很强的渴望
Ever since you brought me back.
自从你让我活过来
I've tried to fight it. At the start, I could control it, but...
我试着压制那感觉 起初还能控制
it's too strong.
可它太强烈了
I need to feed.
我必须得下口
Iggy!
伊基
I had to.
我也没办法
It was the only way that I could stop myself from feeding on you.
只有那样我才能忍♥住不去咬你
This is my fault. I did this to you.
都是我的错 我把你变成这样的
You didn't know.
你也不知道啊
Right, I'll find someone with the power to fix this.
好 我去找有那种超能力治好你的人
There's powers for everything.
现在什么超能力都有
And, until then, what do we do?
找到之前我们该怎么办?
If I don't feed, I won't be able to stop myself.
如果我不吃 就无法控制自己了
I'll kill you.
我会杀了你的
I'll go to a pet shop.
我去宠物店
What are you going to get me?
你会给我弄什么回来?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What are you going to get me to feed on?
你会带只什么回来给我吃?
Dunno. What do you want?
不知道 你想要什么
Gerbil?
沙鼠?
Puppy might be better.
还是小狗吧
It's bigger.
比较大
Don't go out.
别出去
I won't be long.
我很快回来
He wants blood.
他想要血
Let's get him a mouse
咱们弄只老鼠给他
and let him chow down on that little fucker.
让他吃傻♥逼♥小老鼠吧
And then we'd have a zombie mouse as well.
到时就又多了一只僵尸老鼠
This is just getting like a zombie Noah's ark!
这简直要变成僵尸的诺亚方舟了
Right, let's pull straws.
好吧 咱们来抽签
And someone is going to kill this cat,
决定谁来把这猫弄死
cos I am sick of carrying it around now.
我受够了到处带着它
Will you just pick one?! All right.
你快抽行吗?! 好
Come on...
加油噢...
Get in!
成功!
Fuck you, you fucking loser!
你输了 傻♥逼♥了吧
It's not about the winning.
不是谁输谁赢的事儿
Is it?
是吧
It's about the taking part. Go on, kill the cat.
是谁来动手的事儿 去吧 把猫杀了
Go on.
去啊
* That bad girl power I got *
* 我坏女孩的一面
* I'll abuse it tonight *
* 今夜将闪亮登场
** Cos tonight, got poison on my mind... *
* 今夜 绝对够毒够辣...
Is Kelly here?
凯莉在么
Not yet.
还没来
You know, i think this new power you gave me
知道么 你给我的这新能力
has some pretty serious side effects.
有很大副作用
How's it going with Shannon?
香侬那儿怎么样?
So, it turns out...
最后证实...
she's a zombie.
她是个僵尸
She's killed my neighbour, my pet iguana.
她杀了我的邻居 我的宠物蜥蜴
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表