剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Then just swap back,just stop moaning about it.
那就快变回来 别再唠叨抱怨了
I can't switch back!
我变不回去了
You're kidding me.
开玩笑吧
I'm stuck!
我变不了了
POLICE
(警♥察♥)
Exposing yourself...
向一个12岁的女孩...
to a 12-year-old girl.
袒露私处
It were a simple misunderstanding.Anyone could've done that.
那只是个误会 谁都可能会犯的
Your penis is going to fall off.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥就要掉了
What did I say to you? I said, didn't I?
我是怎么跟你说的 我早说了 对吧?
If you go around,acting like an idiot,
如果你总在外面鲁莽行事
sexing up all these girls,you will catch something.
跟女孩乱搞 一定会倒霉的
I thought I might get the clap
我想最多就是得性病
or one or two crabs here and there.
长几个阴虱什么的
I weren't expecting this.It's rotting away!
谁知道会这样 要烂掉了啊
Well, maybe if you treat her right
如果你好好对待她
instead of all the macho bollocks all the time...
而不是只顾下半身的话...
Here we go.
又开始了
Just face it,
你就承认吧
the only reason, mate,you treat girls like crap
你对女孩冷漠无情
is because you're scared.
就是因为你恐惧
You're scared if you let 'em in,
你怕让她们进入你的心
and they get to know the real you,
怕她们了解真正的你
you know,then they might reject you.
你知道 那样她们也许会抛下你
So you reject them,before they get a chance.
所以你先甩掉她们 以防万一
You never let your guard down.
你从来都不肯卸下防备
You are...
你真是...
pathetic.
可悲啊
But now your todge is going to fall off, so...
现在你的小♥弟♥弟♥要掉了 所以...
Just shut the fuck up, man!
你闭嘴行不行啊 伙计
Are you happy now?
现在你高兴了?
Yeah, I'm scared.
是啊 我很怕
I'm never going to have sex again
我再也不能做♥爱♥了
and I'm going to look like a freak.
我会变成个怪物
Well, I can't live with you like this...
我不能让你这样下去...
you're going to do my head in.
你会把我也拖下水的
I might have an idea.
我好像有主意了
I thought I'd cook you some dinner tonight.
我本想今晚做饭给你吃的
Fishfingers, nothing special.
就炸鱼条 没什么特别的
Are you pregnant?
你是不是怀孕了?
What?
什么
It's OK.
没关系的
I know it's not what either of us planned.
我知道咱们都没预料到
I just want to say that...
我只想说
I'm there for you,if you, you know...
我会陪着你的 如果你...
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
I saw the pregnancy test thing in the toilet.
我在厕所看到那个测验怀孕的东西了
It's not mine.
那不是我的
Well, Alisha says it's not hers,so whose is it?
艾丽莎也说不是她的 那是谁的?
I don't know!
我不知道
You can tell me.Just... tell me the truth.
你可以告诉我 就... 说实话吧
I am!
我说的是实话
It's not mine.I'm not pregnant, you dick.
那不是我的 我没怀孕 白♥痴♥
Right.
好吧
So you can stop shitting yourself.
所以你也别害怕的要死了
What? It's fine, I wasn't worried.
什么? 没啊 我没害怕
Nah, course you weren't!
是啊 你没怕
All right, maybe I was shitting myself a little bit.
好吧 也许我是害怕了一下下
Oh, it's work. I'd better get this.
工作的事 我得接这电♥话♥
Yeah?
喂?
Right.
是的
What, you found it?
怎么 你找到了?
And where is it now?
现在在哪?
Yeah, yeah, I'm still here.
是 是 我在听
Um... yeah, I want it.
嗯... 好 我要
I'll be right there.
我这就过去
Something's come up.
有点事要办
I need to get going.
我得先走了
It's fine, don't worry about it.
好吧 没关系的
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Make it quick.
动作快点
Oh, I see... you're a watcher.
噢 我懂 你喜欢看这个
Well, unlucky, cos I need a shit.
但很不巧 因为我要大便
Oh! Are you all right?
噢 你没事吧
Just a bit of a messy one, mate.You're better off out there.
只是场面比较恶心 你最好闪远点儿
Swear you'll come back for me.
发誓你会回来找我
Yep. Look, I promise.
当然 听着 我保证
Thanks for doing this, man.
谢谢你为我这么做 伙计
Good luck, yeah?
祝你好运
Hiya.
你好啊
I'm going to at least need some antibacterial hand scrub
我至少得擦点杀菌手霜
or a hand towel. It's disgus...
或者手巾 恶心死了...
XX NIGHT CLUB
(夜店名)
Just call me fucking Harry Houdini.
请叫我哈里·胡迪尼(著名魔术师)
I think I know where she might be.
我想我知道她在哪儿了
What?
什么
What's that? Is that the best you've got?
是什么啊 这就是你的好办法?
The future of my cock depends on the slim chance
我小♥弟♥弟♥的未来就靠这点渺茫的机会
that she's at some random nightclub?
看她是不是在随便一个什么夜店里
Is that what you're saying?
你是这意思么
Yes.
是
Well, let's get going, then!
那咱们就快走啊
Shit.
真见鬼
Yeah.
是啊
I know.
我知道
What are you going to do?
那你要怎么办
I've tried everything.
我什么都试过了
I'm stuck.
我变不了了
So what happens to Curtis?
那科蒂斯怎么办?
I'm still here!
我就在这儿呢
So... what shall we call you?
那... 我们该叫你什么
Like... Melissa or...?
比如... 梅里莎 还是...?
I don't give a shit!
我才不管那个
I'm going to have a baby.
我要生小孩了
That isn't right.
真够变♥态♥的
Kelly...
凯莉...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You can't have a baby
你不可能男变女
where the mum's a man who turns into a woman.
然后自己弄个小孩出来啊
There are options, you know.
还是有办法的 你知道
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见吧
It's in the boot.
在后备箱里
Are you going to ask me where I found it?
你不问我从哪找到的么?
What?
什么
You know something,after all this hassle,
你很清楚 熬过了这些麻烦之后
I thought you'd be a little more excited.
我以为你会兴奋一点儿
It's complicated.
一言难尽
You do still want it, don't you?
你还是想要的 对吧?
I mean, cos if you don't,I can always find another buyer.
我是说 如果你不要 我也能找到别的买♥♥家
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, I do want it.
当然 我要
Don't worry,I'm not going to hurt you.
别担心 我不会伤害你
I've just come to take your power.
我只是来拿走你的能力
Where is she, man?
她在哪 伙计?
We should split up.
我们应该分头找
Oh, that is a good idea!
噢 好主意
Listen, look for a girl with beautiful collarbones, mate.
听着 去找一个锁骨很漂亮的女孩 伙计
All right? Good lad.
好吗 好兄弟
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Whoa. Oh, it's great to see you!
喔 噢 见到你真高兴啊
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表