剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
when I say... that I'm disappointed.
我说... 我很失望
Why don't we make a start?
我们开始吧
Mmm?
嗯?
Yeah.
好吧
Hi.
嗨
Hello?
你好
You probably don't remember me.
你大概不记得我
I was a friend of Jen's. We were at school together.
我是珍的朋友 我们一起上学
Right.
好吧
Can I come in?
我能进去么?
Er, yeah. Sure.
当然
Shall we talk some more about the incident with the car?
我们再来谈谈车的事情好吗
Yeah, if you want.
如果你想的话
What was it, do you think, that made you react the way you did?
你觉得是什么原因让你有这种反应的?
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
It were a full moon. I tend to go a bit mental on a full moon.
当时是满月 我对满月还蛮来气的
I'm like half-wolf.
我就像个半狼人
I do have exceptionally hairy balls,so...
我倒真有毛茸茸的蛋蛋 所以说...
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题么?
Mmm.
嗯
Did you wet the bed as a child?
你小时候尿床吗?
N-No.
不尿
It's often linked to anger issues in adults.
这通常和成人的愤怒问题有关系
There's no shame in it.
用不着不好意思
Where do you get this stuff from? Cos it's...
你从哪儿看出来的? 因为这是...
I've dealt with individuals
我和那些十几岁
who've wet the bed well into their late teens.
还尿床的人打过交道
I know it can be very traumatic...
我知道这能造成很大的创伤
as a child,
一个孩子
to have to go through all that on your own.
要一个人承受所有的事
Yeah, can it? Just... give me a minute, cos I've got, er...
是吧? 给我一分钟 因为我有些...
Things I just need to... Nice one.
事要... 不错
This is such bullshit.
真是瞎扯谈
She's onto you. I think she knows.
她盯上你了 我觉得她知道的
She doesn't know anything.
她什么都不知道
She knows you're a bedwetter.
她知道你尿床
I'm not a bedwetter! I haven't done that in years.
我不尿床 我很多年都没尿过了
Haven't you?
没有啊?
Now, listen, that was one time.And I was drunk. Right?
听着 只有一次 我喝多了好吧?
And everybody does that anyway,so it's different.
每个人都有这样 所以这不算
We should go back in.She's making some good points, man.
我们应该回去了 她说的也有道理
No, I'm not having you in here.
不行 我不要你进来
You're popping out every time she gets personal.
她一说私人话题你就要跳出来
You can wait for me outside.
你在外面等我
No, fine.That's absolutely fine by me.
好吧 我是绝对没问题
I was only trying to...
我只想...
If that's how you feel.
你要是这么想的话
Are you OK? Do you want to talk about it?
你还好吧? 你想聊聊么?
I've been lucky. Everyone's been really supportive.
我很幸运 每个人都很支持我
Bringing me food, making sure I'm OK.
给我带吃的 确保我没事
Sorry, it's really weird. Jen used to do that.
抱歉 真挺怪的 珍喜欢这么做
Actually, do you mind if we do this another time?
其实 你介不介意我们改天再聊
I'm having a bit of a shit day.
我今天心情不大好
Dom. It's OK.
唐姆 没事的
Everything's going to be OK.
一切都会好起来的
It's me.
是我
It's Jen. I'm Jen. In here.
我是珍 我是珍 在这里面
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么啊?
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
Our first date?
我们第一次约会?
We went to your cousin's house party
我们去你表哥的家庭派对
and we had this disgusting cherry vodka
喝了恶心的樱桃伏特加
and I was sick on your trainers,
我吐在了你的球鞋上
and they were new, and they were grey with red, red bits...
它们还是新的 灰的有红色 红色小点
and we moved in here and I dropped the TV and you shouted at me
我们搬进了这里 我摔了电视 你吼我
and it still has all these weird lines across the screen.
屏幕上还有那些奇怪的划痕
Everything you told me at the hospital, about...
你在医院里对我说的话
about your phone getting stolen,about your dad breaking his finger.
说你的手♥机♥被偷了 你♥爸♥爸手指断了
And this morning, you told me about the bread going mouldy.
今天早上 你告诉我面包发霉了
I heard it, I heard everything, Dom.
我听到了 我什么都听到了 唐姆
Jen?
珍?
Have you seen Kelly?
你见过凯莉么?
Not since this morning.
今早没见过
I guess you've been stood up.
我想她放你鸽子了
'Hi, it's Kelly. I'm not about,leave me a message.'
嘿 我是凯莉 我不在 给我留言吧
I'm in the bar. Where are you?
我在酒吧里了 你在哪儿?
If you're not into me,just tell me, yeah?
你要是不喜欢我就告诉我 好么
* First we'll kiss *
* 我们亲吻
* Then you will lock the door,my dear *
* 你关上门 亲爱的
** A perfect kiss... *
* 完美的吻
You moved the sofa?
你移了沙发?
I just shifted some stuff around.
我就是给一些东西挪了位置
Flat screen TV?
平板电视?
Yeah, got it a couple of months ago.
几个月前买♥♥的
It looks nice.
看上去不错
Cheers.
谢谢
So much better in here.
这样好多了
This is so fucked up.
真是糟透了
Yeah, pretty fucked up.
挺糟的
We should get a takeaway.
我们应该叫外卖♥♥
How about a Chinese?
中餐怎么样?
Yeah, OK.
行
Cool, I'll just go and get changed.
好 我去换衣服
* You told me how could I be loving? *
* 你告诉我如何得到爱情
* Tomorrow, we will not be clearer, clearer *
* 明天 我们不会越来越清晰 越来越清晰
* I broke my heart when I've been loving *
* 得到爱情时我心碎一地
* Took it away and left me clearer, clearer *
* 拿走吧 留下我越来越清晰 越来越清晰
* I do not think that you've been nothing *
* 我想你不是空气
* I knew back then what I would be taking on *
* 我早已知晓将面对什么
* I do not think that I'm in love *
* 我并没有陷入爱河
* The reason I hope no dream of the star, the star *
* 我只希望不再梦见星星 星星
* You told me how could I be loving? *
* 你告诉我如何得到爱情
** You took my heart away and left me... *
* 你带走我的心 留下我...
I know this is weird,
我知道这样很怪
but this is the only way we can be together.
但只有这样我们才能在一起
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I am happy.
我很开心
I'm going to order that Chinese.
我要去叫中餐了
I need to eat something that doesn't come through a tube.
我要吃点不经过导管的东西
Oh...
哦
Right, has anyone seen the other me?
有没有人看到另一个我了?
He didn't come home last night, you know.
他昨晚没回家
No, sorry.
没 抱歉
It's fine. I just feel weird when he's not inside me.
没关系 我就觉得他不在我体内时怪怪的
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吧?
Not that kind of "inside me." Don't do that.
不是那种"在我体内" 别那样
Kelly's not here either.
凯莉也没来
Shit. You know what this means,don't you, right?
妈的 你知道这意味着什么 对吧?
Kelly and the other me, they're fucking.
凯莉和另一个我 搞在一起了
She didn't show up for her date last night.
她昨晚也没去约会
Right. You lot can fuck off back to the hospital.
好了 你们滚回医院去
Except you.
除了你
Your shrink's here.
你的心理医生在这儿
Again?
又来?
Oh, hold up. Where's the other one?
等等 还有一个人呢?
Oh, she just phoned me. She's not well.
她刚刚打电♥话♥给我 她身体不舒服
She's got period pains.
她痛经
Bad ones.
非常痛
Don't you hate it when that happens?
这种事你也讨厌的对吧?
You know, when you get the really bad ones?
真的很痛的时候
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表