剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
You!
你
You think you can try and kill us again?
你又想杀我们了?
No!
不是
This time, you're going to stay dead!
这次你就乖乖死去吧
Stop hitting me!
别打我了
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你们的
You tried to kill us!
你想杀我们啊
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It was the storm. It turned me psycho. It's not who I am!
是那场风暴把我变成了疯子 那不是我
Jesus, that hurt!
天 痛死我了
So why did you chase me just then?
那你刚刚干嘛追我啊?
I was just trying to talk to you.
我只是想和你说话
Trying to figure out why I'm here.
想知道我怎么会在这儿
You know your girlfriend?
你还记得你女朋友么?
Sally?
萨莉?
Yeah. She's back, too.
嗯 她也回来了
At least, her spirit is.
至少她的魂儿回来了
Sally's dead?
萨莉死了?
How did she die?
怎么死的?
You killed her as well?!
你们也把她给杀了?
They killed me, too.
他们也把我杀了
I'm a spirit like you.
我和你一样是个鬼魂
Can we have sex now, please?
拜托我们能不能现在就做啊?
I'm Rudy. I'm new.
我是鲁迪 新来的
Where's Sally?
萨莉在哪儿?
Will you please have sex with me?
你能不能现在就和我做嘛?
Are you going to shag a ghost?
你连鬼都操啊?
She's fucking dead!
她他妈的死了耶
Only technically.
理论上而已
What would your mum say, eh,
你妈会怎么说 ?
if she knew you were shagging a dead girl?
要是她知道你操了个死人
You're better than that, mate. I'll do it. Come on.
你没那么变♥态♥ 我来吧 快
I must find Sally.
我必须找到萨莉
I miss chocolate.
我想念巧克力
Chocolate and cheese.
巧克力和芝士
French cheese.
法式芝士
I don't suppose you brought any cheese with you, did you?
我想你没带芝士 对吧?
They don't have French cheese in the vending machine.
自动售货机又没法式芝士
You're different.
你变了
So much more confident.
自信多了
You used to be so shy,
你以前很害羞
the way you stared at me with those big, blue eyes.
用那双又大又蓝的眼睛看着我
I used to be worried about you, with the others.
以前我很担心你和他们在一起
A lot happened... since you...
发生了很多事...自从你...
Smashed my head open on that door handle?
把我的头撞到门把手上?
How's the invisibility thing going?
那隐身的事怎么样了
I haven't got it any more.
我已经没那能力了
I can see into the future.
我可以预见未来
Really?
真的?
What's going to happen?
那会发生什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know what else I miss?
你知道我还怀念什么吗
Wine.
酒
Come on, let's go get a bottle of wine.
走 咱们去弄瓶酒喝
Come on.
走啊
Look, you killed me and put me in that freezer.
听着 你把我杀了还放在那冰柜里
The least you can do is have a drink with me.
至少你该陪我喝杯酒吧
Sally?
萨丽?
All right?
没事吧?
That was fucking brilliant.
真♥他♥妈♥的爽
(WELCOME TO FANTASTIC LAS VEGAS)
(欢迎来到拉斯维加斯)
(ALISHA)
(艾丽莎来电)
Simon?
西蒙
I've been thinking some more about why I'm here.
我一直在想我究竟为什么回来
What I felt for you, it was genuine.
那时我对你的感觉 都是真的
I wasn't just using you.
我并不是只想利用你
What is it?
怎么了
I had a vision of the future.
我看到了一个未来的画面
What did you see?
你看到什么了
Simon, please.
西蒙 拜托了
I need to figure out why I'm here.
我得弄清楚我为什么在这儿
We...
我们...
We were kissing.
我们在接吻
Then that must be it.
那肯定就是原因了
That's what I'm supposed to do.
那就是我该做的
You can't.
你不能
I'm with Alisha.
我跟艾丽莎在一起
She'll never know. She'll never find out.
她不会知道 绝不会发现的
I would've passed on.
我已经是死去的人了
I'll know!
可我知道
You've seen this.
你已经看到了
You know this is supposed to happen.
你知道这会发生的
I still have feelings for you. I need to prove that to you.
我仍然对你有感觉 我得向你证明
I need to move on.
我必须这样才能解脱
I can't.
我不能
You killed me.
你杀了我
You owe me this.
这是你欠我的
Do it for me.
就当为了我
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱你
Right, take it right down into your lungs...
对 深深吸进你的肺里...
and hold it.
然后憋住
Hold it.
憋住了
Hold it.
憋住啊
Got to let all the lovely goodness sink in.
让所有美妙的精华都沉进去
And... breathe.
然后... 呼出来
I feel really fucking weird.
我感觉特他妈怪异
Yeah.
是啊
I'm guessing that's the E I sprinkled in there.
我想是因为我加了摇♥头♥丸♥在里面
So enjoy that.
好好享受吧
What are you doing?
你们干什么呢
We are relaxing.
我们在休闲啊
Haven't head office sent another probation worker to replace Sally?
总部没派新的监督官来接替萨丽么?
Yeah, they sent someone.
有啊 派了一个人来
Got stabbed to death by a coma girl who body-swapped with Kelly.
他被一个跟凯莉交换身体的昏迷女孩捅死了
Shit happens.
飞来横祸
The one they sent to replace him,
然后接替他的人
she got attacked by a zombie cheerleader.
又被一个僵尸啦啦队员给啃了
He battered her to death with a baseball bat.
让他用棒球棍给打死了
Mmm. She had a shocker of a day.
嗯 她经历了很刺♥激♥的一天
What happened to the vending machine?
那自动售卖♥♥机怎么回事?
Oh, that's a funny thing, that.
噢 这事就有意思了
I was carrying the fire extinguisher and I tripped and fell into it,
我抬着个灭火器 然后失足摔了上去
repeatedly.
好多次啊
I'm off my fucking tits!
我他妈完全嗨大了
Look at you. You're out of control.
看看你们 一个个肆无忌惮
Completely immoral. You're feral.
毫无道德感 你们太野蛮了
Right.
好吧
All we have ever done is defend ourselves from you
我们所做的一切只是为了保护自己
and every other fucker that's tried to kill us.
不被你和所有想杀我们的人给弄死
We've done our best,
我们多不容易啊
and if you've got a problem with that, then fuck you!
你要觉得有问题 那就去你丫的吧
Like you're so perfect?!
说得你很完美似的?
Sort your own shit out.
管好你自己的鸟事吧
I think we've done all right,considering.
反正我觉得我们做得挺好的
I think we've done more than all right, love.
要我说何止挺好啊 亲爱的
Free chocolate!
免费巧克力
I've got to find Sally.
我得找到萨丽
(TO ALISHA: PLAY ME)
(艾丽莎 看视频)
(SENDING MULTIMEDIA MESSAGE)
(发送彩信)
(1 new message)
(一条新短♥信♥)
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表