剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
There's another version of history. The Nazis lost??.
还有另一个版本的历史 纳粹战败了
You kidding?
你开玩笑吧
It's locked.
锁住了
You're completely surrounded, so I suggest you drop your weapons.
你们完全被包围了 我建议你们都放下武器
Get behind me. They won't shoot me.
躲在我后面 他们不会开枪打我的
Give it up.
都别逞强了
We just want him. The rest of you are free to go.
我们只想要他 你们其他人都可以走了
No, I'm pretty sure he's lying.
不 我基本肯定他在骗人呢
Of course he's fucking lying.
他当然是骗我们的
Grenade!
手榴弹
Fuck!
操
We're surrounded!
我们被包围了
He's hit! Hold on. We'll get you out of here.
他中枪了 撑住 我们带你离开这儿
Tear gas!
催♥泪♥弹♥
Stay with me.
你坚持住
I faked it. I didn't put the power in Curtis.
我假装的 我没把超能力给科蒂斯
I've still got it.
它还在我这里
Get the phone.
去拿到那手♥机♥
What phone?
什么手♥机♥
Hitler. Get the phone.
希♥特♥勒♥ 拿到那手♥机♥
No. You're not allowed to die!
不 你不能死
Oi, Hitler.
哎 希♥特♥勒♥
Fraulein?(Madame?)
(德语) 小姐?
Why have you got to be such a dick?
你干嘛非得这么混♥蛋♥呢
Waffen! Waffen!(Guards!)
党卫军 党卫军
(THEY GAVE THEIR LIVES)
(他们英勇捐躯)
So, me and you fought the Nazis? And I died?
所以 我和你打败了纳粹 然后我死了
They shot you.
他们打死了你
In this... alternative version of history...
在这个... 另类版本的历史中
me and you, did we...?
我和你 我们有没有...
Did we shag? No.
我们上♥床♥了么 没有
You kissed me when you gave me the power.
你把能力给我的时候 吻了我
Did I? And how was that?
是吗 那感觉怎么样
It was all right.
感觉还不错
So I want this bullshit rewind power out of me.
所以我不想要这个倒转时光的破能力了
I am done fucking with history.
我不想再折腾历史了
You have to promise me you won't let anyone else have it.
你也得保证不再让任何人得到这超能力
Promise, yeah?
答应我 好吗
I don't want to die,
我不想死
so I'll put in my pet iguana for safekeeping.
我会把能力给我的宠物小蜥蜴保管
I never had you down as someone who'd have a pet lizard.
我不知道你还会养宠物小蜥蜴
Yeah, well, there's a lot you don't know about me.
是啊 你不了解我的地方还多着呢
I know you're not who you make out to be.
我知道你这样子是装出来的
You act like you don't give a shit about anyone. That's rubbish.
你装作谁都不在乎 那完全是扯淡
So what d'you want instead?
那你想换个什么能力
I kind of liked being a fuckin' rocket scientist.
我还是挺喜欢当个二♥逼♥火箭专家的
What the fuck are you looking at?
你看什么看啊
Nothing.
没什么
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Just been fighting the fuckin' Nazis
忙着打倒傻♥逼♥纳粹
and kicking the shit out of Hitler.
还痛扁了希♥特♥勒♥
(Next time...)
(下集预告)
What's he doing here?
他来这儿干什么
Do you think he's here to take our powers?
他是不是要来拿走我们的超能力
What's up with Kelly? She's seeing someone else?
凯莉怎么了 她跟别人在交往吗
Just fuck off and stop following me!
滚远点别跟着我了
Check again, Kelly Bailey.
请再查一下 凯莉·贝利
Five foot five, medium build.
身高五尺五 中等身材
She's in hospital?
她进医院了
We were going for a drink. It could have been nothing.
我们本来去喝酒 什么都好好的
But what if she liked me? What if we were good together?
但如果她喜欢我呢 如果我们很相配呢
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表