剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
this new power?
这个新能力
It's rubbish.
太垃圾了
But you're a rocket scientist.
但你是个火箭科学家啊
Yeah, and you're a dick
是啊 你还是个傻♥逼♥呢
I'm not cheat. the stuff in the paper, it's bullshit.
我没作弊 报纸上都是扯淡的
DRUGS CHEAT: CURTIS BANNED FROM 2012 OLYMPIC
科蒂斯涉毒 禁止参加2012奥♥运♥会
They said cos of my profile, they needed to send a message.
他们说 因为我是名人 要杀鸡儆猴
Turning into a girl, does it cause sexual confusion?
你能变成女的 那你觉得性别紊乱么?
They all got their powers before me.
他们都在我之前挑了超能力
That's all he had left.
就只剩这一个了
This girl he turns into, would you fuck her?
那他变成女的之后 你会操她么?
We've never seen her.
我们从没见过她
Shit
妈的
We can't get caught, we're on probation.
我们不能被逮住 我们还在缓刑期呢
Didn't take you long did it? Congratulations.
没多久又回来了啊 恭喜恭喜
What d'you say?
你说什么
I said do you miss it, the running?
我说你是不是很想念 赛跑的日子
Ain't nothing I can do about it, is there?
想也无济于事 不是么
Why you even asking?
你问这干什么啊
You're in a good mood
你火气够大的
FEMALE ATHLETICS TRAINING CAMP
女子田径集训营
Hey, you ran an 11.9.
嘿 你跑了11.9秒
That's quick. That's very quick.
很快 非常快
Who's your coach?
你的教练是谁
I haven't got one.
我没教练
You should have one. Just think what you could achieve with proper training
你该有个教练 好好训练会很出色的
I just want to run. I'm not interested in anything else.
我只想赛跑 别的都没兴趣
OK. It's your call.
好吧 你自己决定
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I'm Emma.
我叫艾玛
And you're?
你是?
Mel... issa.
梅...丽莎
I'm one of the losers you thrashed out there.
我是刚才被你远远甩在后面的人之一
Looks like we'll have to up our game.
看来我们都得加把劲了
I should go.
我该走了
The toilets are out of order.
厕所都坏了
So you piss in a sink?
所以你就尿在洗手池里?
Yeah, I was going to piss in like a bottle
是啊 我本想尿在瓶子里
or the vending machine,
或自动贩卖♥♥机里
but this seemed more civilised.
但这样好像更文明点
I'm not a complete caveman
我才不是那么粗俗的人
Do we know each other?
嗨 我们认识么
I don't think so.
不认识
Now that is a tragedy.
那真是太不幸了
We should really do something about it.
我们真该好好接触一下
Move
让开
Imagine being up to your balls in there.
想象一下她夹住你的小♥弟♥弟♥
What can I get you?
需要点什么
Vodka and coke. Double.
伏特加兑可乐 双份
You're Curtis Donovan, aren't you?
你是科蒂斯·多诺万 是么
I'm doing the training camp at the Community Centre.
我在社区中心做集训
Saw you doing Community Service.
所以你是在做社区服务?
Right.
是的
So is that for drugs?
因为涉毒的事?
Nah.
不
Something else.
是别的事
That's four quid.
一共4块钱
This is going to make me sound totally sad, but...
这么说会显得我很没面子 但是...
I used to love to watch you run.
我以前很喜欢看你的比赛
You were so focused, like there was nothing else.
你那么专注 好像其他一切都不存在了
It's not cool, I know. I said it.
真不好意思 我知道 我刚就说了
Thanks.
谢谢
I thought you'd be off the alcohol
既然你在集训
and that since you're training?
我想你不该喝酒的
You sound like my coach.
你听起来像我的教练
He says I've got to take my running more seriously.
他说我该对赛跑更认真点儿
I remember that
我完全理解
Your whole life becomes the training.
感觉整个人生就只为训练
You say it like you enjoyed it.
你说得很享受似的
You're one of those people.What do you call them?
原来你也是那种人啊 你管他们叫什么?
They get off on being spanked...
那些被打屁♥股♥会性奋的人
Perverts?
变♥态♥?
No. Masochists.
不 是受虐狂
I'm not saying you do like being spanked.
我不是说你喜欢被打屁♥股♥
Maybe you do.
或许你真是呢
Not sure where I was going with that
我怎么扯这么远了
Where are you staying?
你住在哪
Some student halls of residence.
学生宿舍里
So what is there to do around here?
这附近有什么好玩的么
You should do the lottery.
你该去买♥♥彩票
Use your power. See the numbers.
用你的超能力 去看号♥码
Stick it to them. We'll split it, 50:50.
跟他们玩阴的 钱咱俩对半分
Why should I split it with you?
我为什么要跟你对半分?
Because it was my idea, you
因为这是我的主意啊 笨蛋
I'm the brains, you're the stare.
我出脑力 你出眼力
OK. 60:50.
好吧 你6我5
It's supposed to add up to 100.
加起来应该是100%才对
Whoa, don't you even think about screwing me, sweet cheeks
喔 别想跟我玩心计 小白脸
70:40. Final offer.
你7我4 最终报价了
I don't get to choose what I see.
我没法决定自己能预见什么
Fine 80:30.
好吧 你8我3
But I feel like I've been raped, and not in a good way.
但我感觉自己被赤♥裸♥裸地抢劫了
What're you smiling at?
你笑什么呢
What? Am I not allowed to smile?
怎么? 我还不能笑了?
You look like you just got laid.
看起来你像是泡到妞了
Did you just have a shag?
你跟谁上♥床♥了是吧?
Something like that.
差不多吧
So who's the lucky girl?
那幸运的女孩是谁
You don't know her.
你们不认识的
Piece of shit
这破车
It won't start. I don't know why I opened the bonnet.
发动不了 我都不知道打开车盖干嘛
No idea what I'm looking at.
完全弄不懂
Want me to look?
想让我看看么
What you know about cars?
你还懂车啊你
I know about electronics,
我懂电子学
cos I'm a fucking rocket scientist, aren't I?
因为我他妈是个火箭专家不是么
Try it now.
现在试试
Thanks. You want a lift?
谢了 要搭车么?
Look, you've already undermined my masculinity.
你已经让我作为男人很没面子了
At least let me drive you somewhere. Get in.
好歹让我载你一段 上车
Where to?
去哪儿?
There.
就那儿
Thanks for the lift.
多谢你送我
Any time. I owe you.
别客气 我欠你的
Well you can give us a new power if you want.
那你可以给我们换个新能力啊
I don't owe you that much.
可没欠那么多
Right, see you around.
好了 回头见吧
Mind if I run with you?
介意我跟你一起跑么
Yeah, I do.
对 很介意
You fancy going to for a drink sometime?
想不想有空一起喝杯酒?
How about dinner? Hmm?
共进晚餐呢? 嗯?
Jesus
我的妈
Catch you on the next lap, yeah?
等你跑一圈再过来噢
You look like you had a late one?
看来你昨晚熬夜了啊
You'll never guess who I met last night.
你绝对想不到我昨晚遇到谁了
Who?
谁
Curtis Donovan. Remember him?
科蒂斯·多诺万 记得他么
Sprinting guy that got banned for drugs?
那个涉毒被禁的短跑运动员
Right. So what's he like?
记得 那他怎么样
Well, I thought he was cute.
我本以为他挺可爱的
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表