剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
So, what've you been up to?
你最近怎么样?
Nothin'. Just hanging out.
没怎么样 到处瞎晃呗
I don't think you really want this.
我觉得你不是真的想这么做
Put your clothes on.
把衣服穿上
What is your problem?
你有什么毛病啊?
Do you want to have sex with me,
你是想和我上♥床♥
or is this a revenge fuck? I don't want that.
还是只想报复谁 我不想要这样
You don't need to do this.
你不用这么做
Put your clothes on.
把衣服穿上
I was wrong about you.
我错看你了
Have I messed things up?
我是不是搞砸了一切?
No.
不是
This is my dress.
这是我的裙子
Why have you got my dress? I lent this to Mel.
你怎么会有我的裙子? 我把它借给梅尔了
You're shagging her?
你上她了是吧?
No, it's not what you think it is.
不 不是你想的那样
So, what is it? How did this get here?
那是怎样? 它怎么会在这儿的?
You're such a fucking prick.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个混♥蛋♥
Wait, Emma
等等 艾玛
Emma?
艾玛?
Emma found the dress she lent me.
艾玛发现了她借给我的裙子
She thinks I'm shagging Mel.
她以为我上了梅尔
She thinks you're shagging Mel?
她以为你上了梅尔?
No. She thinks Curtis is shagging Mel.
不 她以为科蒂斯上了梅尔
But I thought you were sleeping with Emma?
我还以为你睡了艾玛呢
I was, but then Emma came round last night. She made a pass at me.
是的 但艾玛昨晚来了 她勾引我
She made a pass at you?
她勾引你?
No. She made a pass at Curtis.
不 她勾引的是科蒂斯
Isn't that what you wanted?
你不就想要这样么?
Yeah, but then she found the dress she lent me,
是啊 但之后她就发现她借给我的裙子了
now she thinks Mel's cheating on her, with me.
现在她觉得梅尔和我对她出轨了
So who's with Emma?
那艾玛和谁在一起?
No-one. She thinks I'm fucking myself
没谁 她以为我上了我自己
I'm gonna get dressed, yeah?
我要去换衣服了 行么?
Hey.
嘿
Listen, about last night. I guess we were both drunk.
听着 昨天晚上的事 我觉得我们都喝多了
I only had that one drink... that you gave me.
我只喝了一杯...你给我的
Well, maybe it was just me then,
那也许就我喝多了吧
seemed like some really weird shit was going on.
貌似发生了些很奇怪的事
I think it would be best if neither of us said anything about it.
我觉得我们最好再也别谈这件事
We both just forget about it, yeah?
我们都忘了这件事 行么?
What's going on with you and Simon?
你和西蒙是怎么回事?
What? Nothing.
什么? 没事啊
That's my mate's boyfriend, so you stay away from him.
他是我朋友的男朋友 所以你离他远点
Listen... What's all that?
听好... 又怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
It better be nothing.
最好是没事
What's going on?
怎么了?
It looks like she's after your boyfriend.
她好像在追你男朋友哦
Fuck knows why.
鬼知道为什么
That's bullshit.
扯谈
Then how come I see him zipping your dress up?
那我怎么看见他给你拉裙子的拉链?
You were sticking your arse out and jiggling your tits.
你伸伸屁♥股♥ 晃晃奶♥子♥
Is that true?
真的吗?
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
What is going on?
到底发生了什么?
This here, is your fault.
这里 都是你的错
Were you flirting with him?
你是在和他调情么?
No.
不是
Get your own boyfriend, you slut.
自己找个男人去吧 你个贱♥人♥
I'm not a slut.
我不是贱♥人♥
You're fucking Curtis Donovan,aren't you?
你跟科蒂斯·多诺万睡了 对吧?
No. You're shagging Curtis now?
不是 你现在又上了科蒂斯?
It isn't like that.
不是这样的
Emma
艾玛
She's got an attitude on her, hasn't she?
她现在对她有情绪了 是吧?
I've got an attitude?
我有情绪?
You can't even talk to me without staring at my tits.
你一跟我说话 眼睛都粘我胸上了
You had your hands all over my arse.
咸猪手还摸我屁♥股♥
I was just being friendly.
我只是想表示友好嘛
And you ask before you touch.
还有你 在摸之前应该问问我吧
All the groping, and staring... the sleazy chat-up lines.
摸啊看啊的 还有低级的搭讪台词
You have no idea what it's like to be a woman.
你可不知道当女人的滋味
What?
怎么啦?
I think you got your period.
你来大姨妈了吧
No-one needs to see that.
可没人想看这个
It's Curtis.
她是科蒂斯
Hmm?
嗯?
The girl.
那个女孩
It's Curtis.
是科蒂斯
You're kidding?
开玩笑呢吧?
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病啊?
Nothing... wrong.
没什么...毛病
Curtis?
科蒂斯?
I know it's you. Are you all right?
我知道是你 你还好么?
Oh, yeah. I'm great
嗯 好极了
D'you need a tampon?
你要卫生棉条么?
D'you need me to show you how to shove it up there?
要不要我教你怎么塞进去啊?
I'm good, thanks.
不用了谢谢
You need to put them on a hot wash, mate.
血迹要用热水洗哦
So what're you going to do?
那你准备怎么办?
I'm going to tell Emma.
我要去告诉艾玛
Ain't nothing else I can do.
也没别的办法了
Hey. Are you all right?
嘿 你还好吧?
Yes, I just thought you were someone else.
嗯 我还以为是别人呢
Oh? Listen before you go.
哦? 在你走之前听着
We should talk about fixing you up some more training.
我们应该谈谈给你增加训练
You know, one on one.
一对一的
Emma?
艾玛?
Hi
嗨
Erm, I'm looking for Emma.
呃 我要找艾玛
She's out for a drink with her coach.
她和她教练出去喝酒了
Just relax.
放松点
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的到底怎么一回事?
How did I get here?
我怎么到这儿的?
Mark spiked you.
马克给你下了药
Don't worry, I stopped him before he really did anything.
别担心 我在他动手前阻止了他
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Tied up in the boot of the car.
绑在汽车后备箱里
He did the same to me last night.
他昨晚也是这么对我的
He spiked me. That's why I was so out of it.
给我下了药 所以我才醉得不省人事
What're you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
There's something I need to show you.
我想让你看件事
Curtis isn't shagging me.
科蒂斯没上我
He isn't cheating on you, and neither am I.
他没骗你 我也没
This is totally insane.
真是太荒唐了
I just wanted to run.
我只想跑步
To feel it again... to feel...
再感受一次...感觉到...
good about myself.
自己还很不错
Being her...
变成她...
it was the only way I could do it.
是能做到这点的唯一方法
I never meant for any of this to happen,
我从来没想要发生这些事
to hurt you.
伤害你
Thought I wanted it more than anything.
我以为自己最想要的就是跑步
It's not worth this.
其实根本就不值得这么做
I need to find something else that makes me feel like that.
我需要找点别的事情 让我葆有那种感觉
What should we do with him?
我们拿他怎么办?
I DRUS AND RAPE GIRLS
(我下药强♥暴♥女孩)
It was you, you've done this to me.
就是你 你害我这样的
No-one needs to know about that.
这事没必要大嘴巴乱说
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表