剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
I want to be your head bridesmaid.
我想做你的首席伴娘
I've got to be your head bridesmaid!
我必须得做你的首席伴娘
I'm the perfect head bridesmaid!
我最适合做首席伴娘了
Oh, I'm sorry!
哦 对不起
I was just scared of being lonely.
我就是有点怕孤独
No, I'm sorry. I was insensitive.
不 我才对不起 我太愚钝了
Promise you won't be one
答应我
of those brides that forgets her best friend?
你不会像那些人一样成了新娘就忘了好朋友
I promise. And I was thinking, why don't you organise a girlie weekend away for just us?
我保证 我在想 你为什么不计划一个闺蜜周呢 只有咱俩
Oh, yes! I will nail this like an enthusiastic hammer.
哦 太好了 我会像一把激♥情♥澎湃的锤子一样搞定它的
I need you, Stevie. I'm terrified Gary's going to bolt.
我需要你 Stevie 我很害怕Gary会突然逃跑
Oh, stop this. He won't!
哦 别乱想了 他不会的
I bet he's said "I love you" Now.
我打赌他已经对你说"我爱你"了吧
Well, no.
没有
He did just say he wants to get married in no less than three weeks.
他只说要在三周内结婚
Well, there you go.
那不就是了
I am going to get my fiancee act together.
我得好好装下未婚妻形象
For starters, I am going to regain some feminine mystique.
第一式 重获女性奥秘
Or GAIN some feminine mystique.
或者"超重"获得女性奥秘
None taken. We need to get some lingerie,
才不介意 我们得买♥♥点内衣
perfume that isn't Febreze.
还有香水 不能是清新剂
You do know Mountain Fresh is not a scent?
你知道清新山丛不是一种香味吧
I'll sort you out.
我会帮你打理的
We'll go for lunch together, and then we'll shop.
咱们等会一起去吃午饭 然后去购物
Hi.
嗨
Phwoar!
噢
Oh, let's not be those women again. No, absolutely, no.
咱们不能再像花痴一样了 不 绝对不会了 不
First. I am. I am. Let me... It's unseemly to...
首先 我是 我是 让我来 你不合适
I can give it back. No, I'll give it back. I can give it.
让我给他 不 让我来 我能给他
I'm also singl...
我也是单
Now, ladies...
好了 女士们
Ooh, ladies? Ladies?
噢 女士们 女士们
Well, he's a fireman! He's a fireman!
哦 他是个消防员 他是消防员
The Fire Service are installing your smoke alarms for free
消防局可以为你们免费安装烟雾报♥警♥器
if you want to book in.
如果你们想登记的话
BTW, she isn't actually available because she is enga...
顺便说一句 她不是单身 她可是订了
England's number one sex goddess!
是英格兰的头号♥性感女神
Enchantee to you, sir!
很高兴见到你哇 先生
Er, ignore her.
别理她
Put me out, because I am on fire!
浇熄我吧 我已经烈火焚身了
Oh, I'm really pleased with that.
哦 我太高兴了
Excuse me, I was here first actually!
不好意思 我先来的
Excuse me! If one thing should change...
不好意思 如果有什么需要改变的
It's this.
这是
Hi! Sorry. You frightened him away!
嗨 对不起 你把他吓走了
Right, you, come with me, I clearly need to buy you a ring.
好吧 你跟我来 显然我得给你买♥♥个戒指了
What, now? Shall we? Shall we?
什么 现在 真的吗 真的吗
No, sorry, I can't, no, I'm having lunch with Stevie.
不 对不起 我去不了 我和Stevie约好了一起吃午饭
Psssst!
吡吡
Let me just confer with my tiny little colleague.
让我和我的小个子同事再商量一下
You've got to go. Why?
你必须得去 为什么
He's buying you a ring. This is the "I love you" Moment.
他要给你买♥♥戒指了 这正是表示"我爱你"的时刻
Oh, yes, OK. Right.
哦 是的 好吧 好的
Why don't us two meet for tea?
咱俩一起喝下午茶吧
Yay. We'll meet at three.
好呀 我们三点见
We've gone really low, and really close.
我们俩蹲太低了 还靠太近了
I know, I'm like a giraffe at a watering hole.
我知道 我现在就像一只在低头喝水的长颈鹿
Miranda?
Miranda
Sorry, sorry, husband.
抱歉 抱歉啊 老公
It's just that your wife is full of mystique.
你的老婆就是那么神秘莫测
So, let's ring shop.
所以 走买♥♥戒指去咯
Camp! Thank you!
注意形象 谢谢
Beanbag! Oh, right.
有豆豆袋 哦 对
We'll just take this. OK.
我们就这么走吧 好吧
This is so exciting!
真是太激动啦
Oh, look at those gold ones. Wow.
你看这些金戒指 哇哦
Babe, I'll choose. Your choice of bedspread was totally gross.
宝贝 让我来挑 你选床罩的品味实在太可怕了
Tarquin!
Tarquin
"Tarquin", "Totally gross".
"Tarquin" "好可怕"
Excuse me, are you taking the wee-wee?
打扰下 你是在取笑我么
What? No, no.
什么 不是 不是
Er, cos this is how I talk.
呃 我说话就是这个样子
Hold the phone, have we met before?
等一下 我们以前是不是见过
No, no, don't think so, no.
没 没有 我不觉得见过 没有
Get it together, Miranda. Mystique.
振作啊 Miranda 保持神秘
Oh, wow, that is gorgeous, isn't it?
哇哦 这戒指太美了 不是么
Sorry, I'm stuck to you, my coat.
不好意思 我的衣服被你勾住了
Sorry, excuse me! I'm stuck to you!
抱歉 打扰了 我被你给勾住了
Sorry! What are you doing?
抱歉 你在干吗
I'm doing the conga.
我在跳康加舞
Are you pickpocketing me?
你这是在偷我东西吗
What the actual hell is happening?
你特么到底在干什么啊
It's just that I'm stuck to her.
我被她给勾住了
Why are you talking like that? This is how I talk.
你为什么要这样说话 我就这么说话的
She is, she's stealing!
她在 在偷东西啊
Tarquin! Do something.
Tarquin 来帮把手啊
No, Tarquin, hello! Don't do anything.
不 Tarquin 你好 这不用你帮忙
It's just I'm stuck to her,
我只是被她勾住了而已
you see. My coat. That's all, Gary. My coat.
看吧 我的衣服 就这样而已 Gary 我的衣服
It's really hard to talk like this.
这么说话真是难啊
Get off me! Aagh! I'm sorry.
放开我 啊 我很抱歉
Miranda!
Miranda
Listen to me. I am stuck to you!
听我说 我的衣服被你勾住了
What... Oh, my Lord!
什么 哦 我的天啊
What are you doing?! I am stuck to you, you idiot!
你在干什么 我衣服被你勾住了 你个白♥痴♥
Well, dismount!
你下来啊
Gary, stop the escalator!
Gary 暂停手扶梯
Quick, before we get sucked into the escalator bowels!
快点 不然我们就要被绞进扶梯的肚子里了
You've got a problem with your bowels?
你是肚子有问题吗
No, I do not, and will you shush, please?
没 我没有 你能闭嘴么 拜托了
People have been trying to sleep, in Australia!
澳大利亚的人♥民♥们正在睡觉呢
Right, you and me, let's get out of here.
好了 你和我 咱们离开这吧
Oh, right!
好了
Oh, my goodness! I'm going down the up.
哦 我天 我在上行扶梯往下走
I should be going down the down.
我该在下行扶梯往下走的
Yes. Go up the up to come down the down.
是的 先上去再下来
I'll go up the up. OK.
我往上走 好了
Stevie, Stevie, Stevie. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Stevie Stevie Stevie 抱歉 抱歉 对不起
What are you doing? Packing up my stuff.
你在干吗 我在收拾东西
I lost track of time. I am so sorry.
我忘记时间了 我太抱歉了
Well, apology not accepted.
我不原谅你
It's just that Gary and I took some time, you see,
Gary和我浪费了一些时间
because I ruined the ring moment. Well, you ruined us!
因为我把"戒指告白"给毁了 你把我们给毁了
Oh, Stevie...
噢 Stevie
Oh, finding Heather Small is a bit too big to fit in that box, are we?
Heather Small(小)的牌子太大 装不进盒子里了 不是么
Really? The "Are we's"?
是吗 要来说"不是么"吗
Thinking the use of the "Are we's" are appropriate here, are we?
不觉得现在说"不是么"非常地不合适 不是么
Using three "Are we's" In a sentence, are we?
刚才一句话里用三个"不是么" 不是么
Counting my "Are we's", are we? Oh, this is stupid!
非要数我说了几次"不是么" 不是么 哦 这样太白♥痴♥了
Can't you ever be serious?
你能不能认真点
Fine, if you want me to be serious,
好吧 你要我认真点的话
I think you're selfishly overreacting.
我觉得你是个小题大做的自私鬼
And it was just a tea! It was not just a tea!
只是喝个下午茶啊 不仅仅是下午茶
It was showing you weren't going to abandon me. It was a promise.
这代表着你不会抛下我 这是一种承诺
Good luck with your engagement party without your wing woman.
少了女僚机 我祝你订婚派对愉快
This engagement's turning into a nightmare.
订个婚也成了一场噩梦
..Her gite in Provence. And I said,
她的乡间别♥墅♥在普罗旺斯 接着我说
we all know how Buffy Bluffington got her planning permission!
我们都知道Buffy Bluffington是怎么拿到建筑许可证的
Yeah, I'll be back in a mo.
我一会儿回来
Miranda, look sharp, that's Veronica, tennis club VP,
Miranda 看好了 那个是Veronica 网球俱乐部的副总
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表