剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
'Unidentified item in the bagging area.'
未识别的商品放在了装袋处
Unidentified item. Funny!
无法识别的商品 有意思
Bye, flat.
再见 我的房♥子
I'm sorry I had to sell you,
真对不起要卖♥♥掉你
but I hope you have some lovely new owners.
希望你能找到很好心的买♥♥主
I'm talking to a flat.
我在跟房♥子说话
'Please hold the handrail, and disembark safely.'
请握好扶手 安全登陆
Health and safety gone mad! It's just an escalator.
健康安♥全♥部♥门神经吧 这只是个电梯
Surprising!
惊了个喜
Right, this is it.
就是这了
I'll miss you so much.
我会想你的
Bye.
再见
Why the zigzag when there's no-one here?
为什么还要Z字形 一个人都没有啊
Is this your bag, madam? Yes, is there a problem?
这是你的包么 女士 是 有什么问题么
It is now a suspicious package, madam.
这是个可疑的行李 女士
Excuse me.
你说什么
I do not have a suspicious package.
我才没有可疑的行李
Well, it looks like a pretty suspicious package to us.
我们看起来是相当可疑的
Well, if you don't pardon the euphemism,
要是你连委婉语都不会原谅的话
you're more likely to have a suspicious package.
你更像是带了个可疑的包裹
Do you want to let the cat out of the bag?
你想不想把包里的猫放出来
Open the case, please.
请打开箱子
Someone needs to let the cat out of the bag...
某人得把猫从包里拿出来啊
I'll need to report this.
我得把这情况汇报一下
Well, she obviously just got in there when I was packing.
很明显是我在装东西的时候它进去的
Can't you put her in a taxi to my home?
你就不能帮它叫辆出租回家么
Because I've got to get a flight.
因为我要赶飞机
I'd get in to trouble if I didn't let the
那只是不是故意的把猫装进包里
cat out of the bag about letting the cat out of the bag.
而真的把猫装进了包里就放你走我就有麻烦了
You may not have noticed,
你可能没注意到
but I didn't find the cat in the bag joke funny the first time.
我一开始就没觉得猫在包里好笑
Someone needs to let the cat out of the bag.
某人得把猫从包里拿出来啊
Terry, did you hear what I said?
Terry 你听到我说什么了么
Because she's got a cat in her bag.
因为她把猫放在包里了
Oh, yeah, look.
是啊 快看啊
Someone needs to let the cat out of the bag.
某人得把猫从包里拿出来啊
Someone needs to let the cat out of the bag.
某人得把猫从包里拿出来啊
If I hear cat in the bag one more time, I will blow.
我要是在听到一次猫在包里 我就发火了
I swear, I will blow!
我保证 我会爆♥炸♥的
Well, in some ways, this has ended how I'd like it.
某种程度来看 我还是挺喜欢这个结局的
Tena pads!
卫生巾
Oh, there you are, darling.
你终于来了 亲爱的
You've just missed Pass the HRT Parcel.
你刚好错过了传来卫生用品包裹
Now it's time for Pin the
是时候开始一年一度的
Tail on Carol Vorderman's rear of the year.
把尾巴钉到Carol Vorderman屁♥股♥上游戏了
Oh, big one!
大块头
What are you doing? I'm on an emotional rollercoaster here.
你怎么回来了 我正在独享情绪过山车
Sheila was in my bag.
Sheila在我的包里
Don't laugh.
不要笑
Oh, Stevie, I was so ready to go.
Stevie 我本来准备好要走的
Grab the globe. Wherever it lands, you go. Right.
把地球仪拿过来 停到哪去哪 好
I bloody love Vorders!
我爱死Vorders了
Wick?
是维克么
Tippety top of Scotland.
就在苏格兰上面
In the UK, can go by train.
在英国境内 可以坐火车去
No suntan lotions, no bikinis, lots of batter.
不用防晒油 不用比基尼 好多击球手
Look up times, my petite amigo.
看看火车时间 我的小朋友
With my body I honour you as often as you need a good honouring.
只要你愿意我赏赐你享受我的肉体
There's one at 9:00am... But you'd miss the vows.
早上9点有一班 但是你会错过誓约典礼
Book it, book it!
快订了 快订
Book it!
快你妹订啊
Right.
好吧
This is it.
就这样了
I'm sorry, but I'm leaving
不好意思 我要离家出走了
home and there was swelling music, so...
你还听这么欢快的音乐
Tyrone!
Tyrone
Look what this woman done!
看看这女人干的好事
Wait!
等等
I'm on the wrong train. I'm on the wrong bleeding train.
我做错火车了 你妹的我做错火车了
Wait!
等等
Stevie told you.
Stevie告诉你了
And I came straight away.
我马上就过来了
I've got something to say.
我有事想说
Oi! There she is.
就是她
Youths! Youths? Run! Oh, Miranda, what have you done now? Run!
年轻人 年轻人 快跑 Miranda 你干什么了
Wait for me! Come on!
等我一下 快啊
They won't be able to run for long.
他们跑不远
Their trousers will trip them up.
他们的裤子会拌到自己的
Come on!
快啊
And you were right, I needed to... Need to man up.
你说得对 我需要 需要阳刚起来
I'm just sorry it's taken me so long.
真的很抱歉 拖了这么久
So...
那
When Stevie told me that you were leaving,
当Stevie告诉我你要走的时候
I knew what I had to do.
我就知道我要做什么
I had to let you go.
我不得不让你走
But... There's a but.
但是 还有但是
Yeah, I'm manning up for my but.
对 我要阳刚起来说那个但是
Don't!
闭嘴
But...
但是
I realised...
我发现
I can't let you go.
我不能让你走
Cos it's... it's always been you.
因为我心里的一直都是你
Nice but.
很好的但是
Are you sure, Gary? Cos I sculpt fruit and call them names.
你确定么 Gary 因为我装扮水果还给他们起名
And when my breasts are bra-free,
还有当我不♥穿♥胸罩的时候
I can fit not just a pencil under them
我不只能在下面夹根铅笔
but both remote controls - it's where I keep them.
还能放两个遥控器 我一直在那存放它们
Was the remote control thing that sexy?
是因为夹遥控器什么的很性感么
No-one can match up to you.
没有人能比得上你
I love you.
我爱你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Bored of you already! What...?
已经烦你了 啥
I've got to go to the restaurant. Oh!
我不得不去餐厅了
They're going to be back
他们差不多10分钟之后
from the ceremony in like ten minutes. OK.
就会从典礼回来 好吧
Er... I'll change and come over. OK.
我换下衣服就去 好
I forgot to say...
我忘了说
And we need the survey done as soon as possible.
信息反馈越快越好
Found it! Oh!
找到了
You?!
是你们
You're buying the flat?
是你们要买♥♥这栋公♥寓♥
Well, I'm sorry, but actually, it is no longer for sale.
真是对不起 这栋公♥寓♥不卖♥♥了
But we...
但是我们
Oh, sorry, it's not just you that's all loved-up.
不好意思 不是只有你们相爱
Bye.
再见
Listen, I've really, really... I've got to go. OK.
我真的 真的得走了 好吧
I'll just, er... I'll see you in a sec. See you later. OK.
我只是 一会见 一会见 好
Hello.
你好
Hi!
你好
This is so weird. I know!
太奇怪了 我也觉得
Shall we tell everyone?
我们要不要告诉大家
Oh, let's just wait for a bit.
再等等吧
I don't think I can.
我等不了了
Today? Everyone's here. I mean, let's just wait and then...
今天么 大家都在 我们再等等吧
What?
咋了
Well, the thought of telling everyone and you froze.
告诉大家的这个想法把你震住了
OK, I'm scared.
是 我很害怕
I think, can I meet your needs? Can I...
我在想 我能满足你的需求么 我能
Yeah, you see, I know that
你看了吧 我知道
you think that I'm needy but I'm not actually.
你觉得我要这要那但是我真不是
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表