剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Hello.
大家好啊
I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit down.
我不想撒谎 我有点小伤心
I've been in hiding since I blurted out that I love Gary.
自从我爱Gary脱口而出之后我一直躲在家里
I'm such a dweeby blurter.
我真是个懦弱的大嘴怪
He just wants to be friends.
他只是想做朋友
I must duvet cocoon.
我要滚个羽绒被茧
That's better.
好多了
I was so down that Mum came to stay and that just made it worse.
更糟糕的是妈妈觉得我伤心就来陪我
Is that the baddy or the goody? Goody.
他是好人还是坏人 好人
He looks baddy.
他看起来像坏人
Of course! I saw him in Spooks.
当然是 我在<神出鬼没>里面见过他
Why can't the elderly ever just watch television?
上了年纪的人为什么就不能好好看电视
Ooh, sex scene. Reminds me of Brighton '72.
性♥爱♥场景 让我想起了72年在布莱顿
We played this amazing game of naked Twister...
我们玩了一个很好玩的游戏叫裸体龙♥卷♥风♥
Unacceptable!
快闭嘴吧
So I'm home alone and coping fine.
我自己在家 还能应付得来
**On my own pretending he's beside me*
*独自一人 假装他在我身边
**All alone I walk with him till morning*
*没他陪伴 却幻想和他走到天亮
**I love him...*
*我爱他
*But when the night is over he is gone* I'm fine.
*但是 当夜幕退去 他已不再* 我很好
No, I'm fine, and I've now got a family to get over Gary.
真的 我很好 我还组织了一个家庭来疗伤
So this is Larry, Barry,
这是Larry Barry
Carrie, Harry, Glengarry,
Carrie Harry Glengarry
and this is Sheila.
这是Sheila
Yeah, I'll be fine now.
对啊 我现在真的很好
I did think about going away,
我的确想过远走高飞
but even the travel agent was stressy.
但就是见旅行代理人都是压力山大
We've got nice breaks in Lanzarote for two.
我们有很好的兰萨罗特双人游
Oh, it's for one. For one?
只是一个人 就一个人
Ooh, Madeira.
马德拉
No, two sharing. Hefty...
不行 双人游 超大号♥
single supplement. Single supplement!
单身畅享 单身畅想
Why? If anything, WE should be compensated
搞毛啊 就算是有 我们也应该
for the amount of times
补偿一下自己
we've had to send ourselves Valentines cards.
给自己送情人节卡片
Not that I've done that.
我可没这么干过
I have done that.
我当然干过
And we use less linen,
我们用的亚麻布更少
less shower gel and much more minibar.
浴液也更少 还更多次去小酒吧
Maybe if you used more shower gel, you'd be less single.
可能如果你用多点浴液 你就不会单身了
Just trying to storm out.
我要御风而出
Sticky hinge there.
有粘性铰链啊
Who needs relationships when kittens,
有了猫咪谁还要恋爱
the culinary phrase, "Pierce film lid,"
烹饪短语 "用叉子戳破薄膜"
and this bad boy are in the world?
世界上存在这样的坏男孩么
I give you...
请欣赏
the cushioned lap tray.
加衬垫的托盘
Oh, yes. Cue titles.
快进片头
Oh! What, please, caller is happening, please, thank you?
怎么了 新鲜事啊 快告诉我 谢谢
Thank you, to you, for asking, please.
谢谢关心
I have made an executive life decisione.
我做了一个可执行性的生活决策
In fact, go ahead, please, caller, thank you, to you, please.
小姐 请继续 谢谢
**What have you done today to make you feel proud*
*你今天做了什么值得骄傲的事情
Today, Heather, hello to you...
Heather 你好啊
I have begun a Gary-free life.
今天我要开始忘却Gary的生活
Happy in singleness.
单身很欢乐
Well, apologies, but we cannot hop aboard your life decisione.
真是对不起 我们不能同意你这个决定
We still think you should talk to him.
我们还是觉得你应该和他谈谈
*Don't we? *Yes*
是吧 *对啊
He's been busy on restaurant recces all week,
我都侦查一周了他一直在忙
neither of you has had the chance to really talk.
你也没有机会和他好好聊
I can't.
我做不到啊
Well, ending on an administration note,
等你想好在决定吧
please use the skip outside for this nonsense.
不要总是在这废话连篇
Morning, darling. Hello, Stevie, how are you?
早上好 亲爱的 你好 Stevie 你怎么样
Well, I'm all... Back to me.
我很 我继续说
I have an important announcement.
我有很重要的事情宣布
Your father and I...
你♥爸♥和我
I can't come. You don't know what it is.
我去不了 你都不知道是什么
Already sounds awful.
听起来已经很烂了
On Saturday morning, your father and I are having a ceremony.
周六早上 你♥爸♥和我要举♥行♥一个仪式
Where's it going?
闹哪样
To renew our vows!
更新我们的誓约
Even the notion!
更你妹想死
As I say, I can't come.
我说了 我去不了
Why not? Well, I will be...
为什么去不了 我要
washing the Queen's cheese.
清洗女王的奶酪
Right, the timetable.
时间安排
I've booked a dress fitting here in an hour,
我约好一小时后在这试礼服
then you can help me write my vows.
然后你可以帮我写我的誓约
I'd rather deep fat fry my face.
我宁愿用热油煎我的大饼脸
The florist is coming...
花商快来了
Hola les peepsicles!
见到你们真高兴
Arretez immediatement what
马上停下你们手中的活
you are doing for the Tilly O'Clock News.
快来听Tilly正点新闻
We're just on me, Tilly, so...
我们只是在忙我的事 所以 Tilly
And the headlines tonight...
今晚的头条的是
I think I'm in love!
我恋爱了
I'm on a cloud Nine-gella!
我都高兴的飞往极乐世界了
Smashing, now back to me.
真是极好的 继续说我
No, no, Pen-pen, back to me.
不行 小潘潘 要继续说我
So I'm going to bring him over later for proper introductiones,
那我一会就把他带过来给你们正式介绍
and then we can talk about...
然后我们就可以讨论一下
Talk about my vows ceremoniones. Back to me. Back to me!
讨论的我婚约典礼 继续说我 说我
Excuse me!
都闭嘴
I am getting over a man who I've been in love with
我现在正视图忘掉一个
for the last 14 years,
我已经爱了14年的男人
who if I saw I would, literally, die of embarrassment.
再见到他我会羞愧而死的
And today is the beginning of my life as a committed spinster,
今天我要开始我终生不嫁的生活
so, if anything, back to me-ioniones...
要想说 也要来说我
Committed spinster? She's already one step away from being the...
终生不嫁 她再努力一点就成了
Local weirdo.
本地怪人奇谭了
I am not weird.
我才不诡异
Oh, no!
不是吧
I'm going it alone. OK? I can manage.
我要自己去 我可以的
I'm fine.
我没事
OK, no, it's fine. I'm absolutely...
没事 挺好的 我真的
If I just...
如果我
Sorry. I'll be fine.
不好意思 挺好的
I'll be fine. Just...
我会没事的 只是
No, that's, er...
不是吧 这个
Don't help me. Don't help me.
不要帮我 不用帮我
I've got it now.
我搞定了
Just tell the driver not to move off, please.
快告诉司机不要开走
You said you were going it alone.
你说你要自己去的
Tell him there's an inadvertent passenger in his load, please.
快告诉他车斗里面有个无意跳进去的路人
Well, I really enjoyed the landfill site.
我还挺喜欢垃圾填埋场的
Oh, isn't she fabulous?
她真潇洒
I bet she's a cool, not weird, spinster.
我确定她是一位很酷也不诡异的未婚女性
Look at her sort of swishing.
看她那带动微风的气势
Ooh, I instantly want her to be my new best friend.
我非常想让她做我的新的最好的朋友
Yeah. Oh, hang on, I saw her first.
好 等一下 我先看到她的
No, but she's more my kind of person.
才不是 她和我才是一路人
Oh, wrong, because you...
大错特错 因为你
Would you mind putting some postcards in here
你们介不介意我把我的明信片放在这展览
to advertise my painting and designing?
给我的画和设计做做广♥告♥
OF course, yeah.
当然可以
Oh, they're stunning. Oh, wow, you're so clever.
真是棒极了 你太有才了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, that was a view in Morocco,
这是摩洛哥的一处风景
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表