剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
*Good morning, good morning!
*早上好 早上好
*Sunbeams will soon smile through,
*束束阳光很快就会微笑走来
*Good morning, good morning,
*早上好 早上好
*To you and you and you and you
*祝你 你 还有你 你 你
Oh! Look, toast spoons!
快看啊 土司小勺
Oh, I'm feeling good about today.
我今天很高兴
It's got a sort of frisson about it.
比兴奋还多了点儿激动
So, news.
号♥外号♥外
Mike and I are still together, all good,
Mike和我仍然在一起 一切顺利
but when he tells me he loves me, I freak out, can't say it back.
但每次他跟我说爱我的时候 我都很惶恐 不知如何应答
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, well, well done and you're welcome and what a boost!
好的 谢谢你哦 这话说的真好听
It's a fan hand forsooth, sir!
真的是风扇手哦 先生
I need to workshop the issue with Stevie but we've fallen out.
我真的需要和Stevie讨论一下这个问题但是我们吵架了
Apparently I've ignored her since having a boyfriend.
很明显 自从我有了男友之后我就忽视她了
Objection, my lord!
反对 法官
Although at disco karaoke finals...
迪斯科卡拉OK决赛的时候
What else to impart? Mum's having a tennis club dinner tonight.
还有什么要说 妈妈今晚要办一个网球社团晚宴
She doesn't want me there. Apparently I let her down last year.
她不想让我去 很明显去年我让她失望了
Side bar, m'lord!
同意 法官
Oh, I'll serve drinks.
我来给他们送酒吧
I don't know who this woman is.
我可不认识这个女人
Right! I declare this cheeky little day
我宣布疯狂的一天正式开始
ready and open for the business we call life!
让我们好好享受生活吧
Gary, look at you in your own restaurant.
Gary 看看你在你自己的餐厅里忙活
Are you renaming it?
你要从新起名么
What? "Gary's"? What's wrong with Gary's?
叫什么 叫"Gary的餐厅" 有什么不好么
Well, it's like a greasy spoon.
感觉好像廉价小吃店
Yeah, it's like, it's like a chippy, Gary's, isn't it?
对啊 就像 就像一个花栗鼠 Gary的 是吧
Yeah. No, seriously, what are you calling it?
说真的 你要起什么名字
That's lovely, no, that's perfect. It's very you. It's very you.
很有爱啊 是啊 很完美 非常适合你 和你非常搭
Manly, yeah.
很男人 对啊
Manly? Good because now manning up to put sign up.
很男人么 很好 因为现在男人要去把这个挂起来
Good luck, man who gets nervous voting for Strictly
祝你好运 一个为<舞动奇迹>投票就紧张的男人
and is scared of mice and geese?
还害怕老鼠和鹅
It's the hissing. They hiss.
是怕嘶嘶声 他们发出的嘶嘶声
Morning, Stevie, do you want to join?
早上好 Stevie 你想不想加入我们
Fine on my own.
自己挺好的
Struggling to get on the stool, are we?
上个高点椅子很困难 是吧
Pretending this isn't our second breakfast, are we? I won!
假装这不是第二顿早餐 是吧 我赢了
Guys, I don't need this today!
同志们 你们不要这样
Our family dog, my dog, Daisy, might have to be put down.
我家的狗 我的狗 Daisy 可能会去世
But more importantly, hello, restaurant opening tonight?
更重要的是 听着 餐厅今晚开业
More importantly?
更重要的么
OK, can we all just calm it,
好 我们能不能都冷静一下
please? Everyone seems at odds. Just calm.
求求你们了 每个人看起来都很奇怪 淡定
Do you know what my favourite three little words are?
你知道我最爱哪三个词么
All day breakfast.
全天 供应 早餐
I'm going to start doing it.
我正打算这么做的
It's the best thing since sliced bread. It IS sliced bread.
切片面包是最好的东西 切了片的面包
Then it's toasted and an egg's popped on.
烤的外焦里嫩再放上个蛋
Mike, please ask your girlfriend,
Mike 请你问问你女朋友
who loves you so much she... Well.
那个爱你爱到 嗯
Ignores best friends, if she would for once share her pancakes?
肝肠寸断而完全忘记她的好朋友的人有没有想过把她的薄饼与人分享呢
Oh, sorry about this! Oh, no, I really am sorry.
真对不起 不好意思 真心对不起
I mean, if I could stop, I would.
我是说 如果我能停的话 我会的
Well, that is it.
受够了
I will show you how angry I am by my exit march.
我要用我离开的步伐证明我有多生气
See my physical anger!
看我肢体语言表现出的愤怒程度
Strutting like an ageing majorette, are we?
昂首阔步像是个老鼓手队长 是吧
I'm going to have to dash. I will see you later. OK.
我得赶快走了 我们晚点见 好的
Mwah. I love you.
我爱你
Hello?
你好哇
Thank you, Mike. I don't
谢谢你 Mike 我不用
need a man who cries about a dog to show me...
一个为一条狗哭泣的男人教我怎么用
Actually Daisy's been with us for 15 years.
事实上Daisy和我们在一起15年了
How do you turn this turn on?
你怎么把它打开的
It's not just me that's finding this erotic, is it?
不只是我觉得那性趣盎然 是吧
Keep wielding, men!
继续操控吧 男人们
Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie...
Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie
Mike just told me he loved me again and I couldn't reply.
Mike刚刚又跟我说他爱我了 我不知道要怎么回应啊
Talk to the face cos the hand ain't listening!
对着脸说 因为手没长耳朵
It's the wrong way round. Yeah.
搞反了是吧 对
Oh, come on, Stevie. I need you.
不要这样 Stevie 我需要你
We're like a sofa and a little pouffe.
我们就像是沙发和小坐垫一样
It's clean sheet night tonight.
今晚是床单清洁夜
Who am I going to change my duvet with?
那我要和谁换我的被罩呢
We could play Sheet Over
我们可以玩
Head Guess What Fruit's Being Thrown At You?
"床单蒙面猜猜猜 什么水果扔过来"
You love that!
你喜欢那个
Delicious to talk to you,
跟你聊天真高兴
darling. Lots of love, bye! Ghastly woman.
亲爱的 爱你呦 再见 恶心的女人
Who is?
是谁
You're still on speaker. She's still there, she's still there.
你还开着扩音器呢 她还没挂 她还听着呢
Ghastly woman I see before me...
我说我前面那个女的很恶心
Er, y-yes, Miranda! Ha-ha-ha! Bye, Belinda.
对 对啊 是Miranda 再见 Belinda
She's convinced that my tennis dinner
她坚信我的网球晚宴
won't be nearly as good as hers last year.
肯定没她去年办的好
Over my yoga-plated, flab-free, super firm, what-I-call buttocks.
看看我那瑜伽加持的 没有松垂的 非常紧实的 我所谓的 臀部
Now, do you think that Mike would...
你觉得Mike会
What's happening?
什么情况
Oh, Raymond Blanc! You look like you're doing Riverdance.
Raymond Blanc 你们像在跳<大河之舞>
You'd be the same if your pin-up suddenly walked in.
要是你的偶像突然驾到你也会这样
Is Gary Barlow here? Is Theo Paphitis here?
Gary Barlow来了么 Theo Paphitis来了么
Theo Paphitis?!
Theo Paphitis
I could ask Raymond to the dinner.
我可以邀请Raymond参加晚宴
If I got a celeb to the do, in your face, Belinda!
要是我能请名人参加 让你在本宫面前放肆 Belinda
Bonjour, Monsieur Blanc.
你好啊 Blanc先生
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
你好啊 小姐
Erm, je suis avoir un soiree.
嗯 我办了一个晚宴
Je voudrais vous... tu?
我想请你们...你
Sorry. Spat!
不好意思 吐了一脸
Pour le mingling.
出席这个宴会
And I can give you a good function.
我会好好服侍你的
No, no, no, I don't mean... Unless...
不是 不是 不是 我不是那个意思 除非
Pardon!
请原谅
He's going.
他走了
Don't start stalking again!
别再玩儿跟踪
I'll observe with binoculars at the minimum distance
我会在最短的距离内拿着望远镜看的
as laid down by Barry Manilow's lawyers.
上次就被Barry Manilow的律师放倒了
I presume you're still not speaking to me.
我想你还是不肯跟我说话哈
So, as your superior,
所以 作为你的上级
I would like you to send off this letter to British Gas.
我要求你把这封信给英国天燃气公♥司♥寄去
Thanking you.
谢谢你
Tripped. I meant to. I meant to go up the stairs like this.
绊到了吧 我故意的 我想这样上楼呢
Right! OK, I can change a duvet cover on my own.
我能自己换被罩
Don't need her help, it's fine.
不用她帮忙 能行的
Stevie!
Stevie
I can't find the right corners!
我找不对哪个角对哪个
Stevie! Be my friend again?
Stevie 不要不理我
*If somebody's pulling a duvet cover on,*she's the one*
要是有人在装被罩 *就是她
**She's the one-hoh-hon!*
*就是她
Wallet, wallet, where, where, where, where?
钱包 钱包 在哪 在哪 在哪 哪
Table, table, table.
桌子上 子上 上
Everyone's at odds, odds, odds!
每个人都很诡异 诡异 异
Seriously now, Stevie,
真心的 Stevie
what happens if he says "I love you" Again?
他要是再说"我爱你"可怎么办
OK, this is code red.
好 现在是红色警报
Amber alert rising to pink, dogger moving east, showers later.
黄色警报提升成了粉色 渔船驶去东边 阵雨马上来到
That's the shipping forecast!
这是航行预报
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表