剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
I've had relationships with less physical contact than this.
我刚经历了一段比现在身体接触还少的感情
Are you holding my hand?
你是在和我牵手吗
No.
没有啊
Inappropriately close to someone else's teeth.
离其他人的牙齿过于近了
Egg breath!
刚吃了鸡蛋
OK, I can do this. Deep breath.
好了 我能做到的 深呼吸
Ooh! Ooh, my goodness!
我的天啊
Hi, morning. I've just got a very hot leg.
嗨 早上好 这条腿太热了出来放放风
Sorry. I'm from the agency. Temp, not escort!
抱歉 我是中介公♥司♥来的 临时雇员 不是三陪
Not "Your 9 o'clock's here, big and busty".
不是"你9点钟到这儿 大胸女"那种
Looking at you but not listening.
我就当我没听见
Right, this is your area. Do you hear what I am saying?
对了 这里是你的工作区 你听清楚了吗
Well I do, yes, in that I'm not deaf.
我听清楚了 我还没聋呢
I'll get you a pass and a fob.
我等会儿会给你通行证和工作牌
Fob?
工作牌
That's Sue. This is Emma. I'm Emma.
那个是Sue 这是Emma 我也是Emma
Just one thing, what does the company actually do?
就问一件事 你们公♥司♥到底是做什么的啊
We provide strategic planning and data support
我们提供战略计划以及数据支持
and recently creative new media to blue-chip financial service
还有最近为覆盖新罕布♥什♥尔州到泰晤士谷地区的
companies across Hampshire and the Thames Valley...
实力超强的金融服务公♥司♥策划新的宣传
The new media boss is coming in this morning?
新的宣传老总今早就会来啊
New boss. Do you hear what I'm saying?
新老总哦 你知道我在说什么吗
I hear you say that but I don't really know what you're saying.
我听到你在说什么 但是我不太懂你说的是什么东西
I totally hear what you're saying.
我完全听到你说的是什么了
But she only really said "Do you hear what I'm saying?"
但是她真的只说了"你听到我说什么了吗"
It's fine, you know. I'll catch the lingo.
没关系的 我会好好补习行话的
You know, you're just a bit younger.
你们也就比我年轻那么一点点
So what? What year where you born?
但那又怎样 你们哪年出生的啊
1991?
1991年
That's only just happened!
这还没过几年啊
No, you've got that wrong.
不可能 你们肯定搞错了
Nice outfit, by the way.
顺便说一下 你衣服不错
Thanks, dudes. Yup, sure.
谢谢夸奖 姑娘们
Longhurst, Bailey and...
朗赫斯特贝利公♥司♥ 什么事
What's the... What's the company?
这是 这是个什么公♥司♥啊
Longhurst, Bailey... Longhurst...
朗赫斯特贝利 朗赫斯特
Longhurst, Bailey and Nn-uhh.
朗赫斯特贝利啦啦
Yes, yes. Certainly. I'll put you through. Just, umm...
是的 没错 当然 我帮你接过去 稍微
Longhurst, Bailey and Uh-oh?
朗赫斯特贝利嗯哦
Sorry, yes, hello, won't keep you long.
抱歉 是的 你好 不会让你等太久的
Please hold, your call is important to us, please hold.
请不要挂机 你的电♥话♥对我们来说很重要 请勿挂机
Do you want to play biscuit blizzard?
你们想玩饼干暴雪游戏吗
All so serious. Where are the larks?
都这么严肃啊 娱乐精神哪儿去了
Oh, I miss Stevie and the shop!
我想Stevie和小店了
The drawing pins have been laid.
图钉已经撒好
It's time for Hopper roulette.
是时候玩跳跳球了
Gladiators, mount your hoppers.
角斗士们 骑上你的跳跳球
Go!
冲啊
I'm going to have to pick it up and say a rude word.
我得接这个电♥话♥说句粗话
Spasm.
抽风啊
Right, listen up.
都给我听好了
Sheath.
安全套
Sorry.
抱歉
New boss.
新老总
Right guys, I want to get a feel for how we all tick.
我想要了解一下大家如何给人留下深刻印象
All right? Let's go around the room
好吗 我们这屋里的人轮流来
names, hobbies, top strength.
名字 爱好 优势
You, top strength, go!
你先来 优势 快说
Height!
身高
You, go. Susan Perb. Call me Sue.
你来 说 Susan Perb 叫我Sue
Sue Perb? Yes.
Sue Perb(Superb有高超之意) 是啊
Sue Perb? How is that not funny?
Sue Perb 这不好笑还有什么好笑啊
Nothing from anyone.
大家都没反应啊
She's called Sue Perb!
她叫"精湛高超"啊
What? What?!
什么 什么
Right, OK. That is it,
好了 我受够了
I cannot work with people who don't find that properly funny.
我真的没办法和连这点幽默都没有的人一起工作
Have you ever walked past this meeting room
你们有谁在这里开重要会议时
and flashed during an important meeting?
坐个椅子从窗外闪过去
If not, why not?
如果没有 为什么不呢
Youth is for at least the odd lark which is why
我决定要把我漂亮的小店救回来
I am determined to get my beautiful shop back.
就是因为现在的年轻人连最起码的幽默都没有
Funny!
好笑吧
Fact!
货真价实哦
You're taking the shop off the market?
你决定不出♥售♥小店了吗
Brilliant! Oh, we should celebrate, as friends, obviously.
太好了 我们应该庆祝一下 当然是以朋友的身份了
Movie and take away? Void of brink.
叫个外卖♥♥ 看个电影 避免边缘
Tonight, yeah? Definitely.
今晚行吗 当然可以
Er, what are you doing tonight?
你们今晚准备干什么
I thought it was Miranda and Stevie's
我记得今晚是Miranda和Stevie
Meet At Six For Chick Flicks Pic'n'Mix And Bix Fix.
雷打不动六点见面的游戏电影之夜啊
No, I'm going to celebrate trying to get the shop back.
不是 我是准备庆祝挽救小店
Oh, Stevie, will you come back?
Stevie 你愿意回来吗
Stevie's an executive now.
Stevie现在可是个行政助理了
Oh, is Stevie? Yes, Stevie is.
哦 是么 没错 是的
She manages the retail appointments at a recruitment...
现在她管理着零售招工预约
It was just white noise.
这只是白噪声罢了
Part of a televisual obese campaign?
上了肥胖症报道是吧
It was panning.
只是一扫而过
Right, Christmas is
既然这样 在你
confiscated until you've detoxed and lost weight
为Lumley-Kendall的圣诞火礼拜混合毛衣派对
for the Lumley-Kendall's
节食减肥之前
Cashmere-Sweater-Themed- Christingle-Pringle-Mingle.
不能过圣诞节
Oh! Your father's made some Michael Buble baubles.
你老爸做了些Michael Buble玻璃球挂圣诞树上
Such fun!
真搞笑
Oh, she wouldn't confiscate Christmas, would she?
她不会不让我过圣诞节的 对吗
I mean, all the food and the pressies and the food
我是说所有的食物和礼物还有食物
and the music and the food and the food and the fires
音乐和食物还有食物和烟火
and the food and the food.
还有食物和食物
And the food.
和食物
You SHOULD detox, you're obsessed with food.
你该节食了 你都对食物着魔了
I am not detoxing. You have to eat things called pearl barley
我才不要节食 那样就必须得吃一种叫做薏米的东西
and you know my rule, I will not eat something that
你也知道我的原则 我是不会吃名字听上去
sounds like a character in Coronation Street.
像是电视剧<加冕街>里的角色的东西的
There's loads of great, healthy things out there.
除了薏米之外还有不少好吃又健康的食物啊
I could make you a sugar-free beetroot cake.
我可以给你做一个无糖的甜菜根蛋糕
A sugar-free beetroot cake?
无糖甜菜根蛋糕
What next? A pea and ham sponge?
还有啥 豌豆火腿海绵蛋糕么
I don't know. I'm out of here
我不知道 我要走了
cos I've got to make an appointment with
我约了一位业务经理
a business manager, do you hear what I am saying?
你听清楚了么
Tripped!
被绊了吧
I meant to, I meant to go out like that.
我故意的 我是想这样离开的
Like a little pony doing dressage.
像是个矮种马做花式骑术训练一样
A five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
**Rockin' around the Christmas tree...*
*围着圣诞树摇摆
**..At the Christmas party hop*
*在圣诞舞会上欢庆
**Mistletoe hung where you can see*
*在你能看到的地方挂着槲寄生
**Every couple tries to stop...*
*每对伴侣都驻足观赏
I'm just so bored of the shop accounts.
算小店的账太无聊了
Right, well listen don't tell your mum but pizza, popcorn,
好吧 千万别告诉你妈我买♥♥了披萨还有爆米花
horror film, antiromance. Great.
恐怖电影 一点也不浪漫 太好了
Ooh, yum! Oh, smells good! Er, you. OK. Thanks.
看着很好吃啊 真香 你先来 好吧 谢谢了
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Can you not get popcorn everywhere?
你能别把爆米花弄得到处都是吗
Sorry, the husks travel.
抱歉 玉米皮弄得到处都是了
Husks. That's an excellent word, isn't it?
皮 这词不错 是吧
Husks.
表皮
Husks.
肉体
I don't want to watch but I can't not watch.
我不想看但又忍♥不住不看
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表