剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
You know what? I knew this would happen.
就像老话说的
It's like the saying goes,
你能把女孩带离劳什子德蒂尔
"You can take the girl out of Lower Murkford,
但你无法把劳什子德蒂尔从女孩心中剔除
but you can't take the Lower Murkford out of the girl."
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我还以为你跟那些白♥痴♥不一样
I thought you were different from all those idiots! back there,
但是 看来我错了
but, I guess I was wrong about you.
看来我也看错你了
Guess I was wrong about you, too!
为什么我约的每个妞最后都会变成神经病
Why does every chick I date turn out to be a psycho?!
我妈说得对
My mum was right!
一段感情中只能有一个星星
There can only be one star in a relationship!
真不敢相信我顶撞了我父亲
I can't believe I spoke up against my father
还那样违背了他的心愿
and went against his wishes like that!
我得说 我当时真勇敢
I must say, it was very brave of me.
是啊 伙计 超级勇敢
Yeah. Sure, buddy. It was super brave.
失陪了
Excuse me.
现在 她的后半生
And now, for the rest of her life,
都将把我想成疯子工作狂
she's gonna think of me as this crazy nut job.
拜托 爸 不是这样的
Oh, come on, Dad. That's not true.
我只是希望能道歉
I just wish I could apologize.
太晚了
It's too late.
我这辈子再也见不到她了
I'm never gonna see her again in my entire life.
爸
Dad!
小亚
Al.
天啊
Oh, my god!
-小亚 -麦克
- Al! - Mikey!
亲爱的 我很抱歉没去跟你道别
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry I didn't show up to say goodbye,
还有马车那档子事
and then that thing with the wagon.
我只是太害怕失去你
I was just so scared of losing you,
我有点失心疯了
I-I kinda lost my mind.
没事的 我爱你 爸爸
It's okay. I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
现在一切都没事了
Oh, everything's all right now.
注意 注意
Hear ye! Hear ye!
我是城镇公告员
I'm the town crier!
刚传来的消息
This just in:
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
未完待续
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表