剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
这是你第一次心理治疗吗
Is this your first time in therapy?
是
Yes.
我注意到你穿了很多盔甲来参加疗程
I noticed you wore a lot of armor to our session.
-那怎么了 -我很好奇
- So what? - I'm curious
是不是你内心深处感觉自己需要保护
if part of you feels like you need protection,
就好像你的一部分
like there's something about you that is,
在某种意义上 是脆弱的
in some ways, vulnerable.
好了 这真是浪费时间
Okay, well, this has been a waste of time.
你做得够好了
You are enough.
你说什么
What did you say to me?
你 做得 够好了
You...are...enough.
你一直相当 相当勇敢
You're being very, very brave.
给
Here.
好样的 伊森
Great work, Ethan.
奇迹缔造者:黑暗时代
第七集
真是等了够久的
Wow, that was one heck of a wait,
不过我的花♥园♥终于准备好了
but, ha, my garden's finally ready.
我等不及去采集那些蔬菜了
I can't wait to pick those veggies.
你今年种了什么 爸爸
What did you grow this year, Dad?
什么都有 西红柿 甜菜 胡萝卜 黄瓜
Oh, everything -- tomatoes, beets, carrots, cucumbers.
-我的天 -爸 看看你的花♥园♥
- Oh, my God. - Dad, look at your garden!
哦不
Oh, no!
谁会干出这种事
Who would do something like this?
一只皇家山羊
A royal goat.
不是吧
Come on!
我这忙了一整年 汗流浃背
I work hard all year, busting my back
想要弄点食物上桌
to try and put food on the table,
而一只皇家山羊一眨眼就全毁了
and a royal goat takes it away in the blink of an eye!
现在我们都要饿死了
And now we're all gonna starve to death!
好吧
Oh, well.
也没别的办法了
Nothing we can do about it.
爸爸 不行 王室应该为此负责
Dad, no. The Crown should be held liable
赔给你钱和新种子
and give you money for new seeds.
把王室告上法庭吗
Take the Crown to court?
我说不好 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetie, uh,
或许我们不该惹事
maybe we shouldn't ruffle any feathers.
是啊 小艾 光滑的鸟儿飞得好
Yeah, Al. A smooth bird flies better.
不 我受够了王室总是欺负我们
No, I'm tired of the Crown always screwing us over.
我说我们挺起腰板反抗一番
I say we stand up for ourselves and we fight this thing.
*布丁侠 布丁侠*
*Pudding man, pudding man*
*我是小小布丁侠*
*I'm a little pudding man*
*布丁侠 布丁侠*
*Pudding man, pudding man*
*我是小小布丁...*
*I'm a little pudding...*
父王 真对不起
Father, I'm so sorry.
求你 请让鞭打不要持续太久
Please, just make the thrashing swift.
没事的 儿子
It's okay, son.
没关系
No problem.
你想出去走走吗
Would you like to go for a walk?
爸爸 你...你没事吧
Dad, uh, are you -- are you quite well?
你今天看起来有些不同
You do -- You do seem a little different today.
我感觉也不同
I feel different.
在做心理疗程 倒是真帮助我
Been doing therapy, and, uh, it's really helping me
找到了伤痛的根源
find the roots to my core hurts.
而且 我的治疗师开了个药
Also, my therapist prescribed me a potion
让我感觉有些平静
that's got me low-key kinda faded.
父王 我...
Oh, oh, father, I...
我觉得您能寻求帮助真是太棒了
think it's absolutely wonderful that you're asking for help.
儿子 很抱歉花了这么长时间
Son, I'm sorry it's taken me so long.
我想弥补之前错过的种种
I want to make up for lost time.
你觉得 你我摒弃前嫌
What do you say you and me put the past behind us
重新开始如何
and start afresh?
我很乐意 父王
I-I-I would love that, Dad.
抱歉 本能反应
Sorry. Reflex.
完全理解 罗马不是一夜建成的
Ah, totally understandable. Growth doesn't happen overnight.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
我们来重温亲情吧
Let's do bonding.
你确定起诉合适吗 亲爱的
You sure this lawsuit's a good idea, sweetie?
当然 王室完蛋了
Oh, yeah. The Crown is going down.
等不及开始了
Ah, I just can't wait to get started.
韦克斯勒勋爵 代表王室
Ditto. Lord Vexler, representing the Crown.
哇 你看起来太[哔]性感了
Wowzers. You look hot!
爸
Dad.
亚历桑德拉 得让他知道
Alexandra, he needs to know.
为什么要把这只山羊带过来
Why'd you bring the goat?
这是我的委托人 饕餮
This is my client, Gobbler.
你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
不 我们是要起诉王室 不是山羊
No, we're suing the Crown, not the goat.
不是王室吃了你家花♥园♥
The Crown didn't allegedly eat your garden.
你起诉的是饕餮 而且我的山羊是无辜的
Your issue is with Gobbler, and my goat client is innocent.
他只是想激怒我们 不过不要担心
He's just trying to get under our skin, but don't worry.
公正的陪审团会站在我们这边的
An unbiased jury will side with us.
搞什么
What the hell?
韦克斯勒 你是请了一圈牧羊人做评审团吗
Vexler, did you stack the jury with goat herders?!
这不公平 他们都爱山羊
That's not fair! They love goats!
真不幸 我是个小坏律师
Oopsie. I'm a bad wittle lawyer.
马♥克♥思♥法官 你这个老胖子
Judge Marks, you old bag of balloons!
韦克斯勒勋爵
Lord Vexler!
我的委托人给你的一点小心意
A little gift... from my client.
羊奶
真好喝
Yummy!
看上去法官和陪审团都很喜欢山羊
Looks like a pretty goat-friendly judge and jury.
不过我相信你 亲爱的
But I trust ya, sweetie.
麦克 吃了花♥园♥的那只山羊
Mikey, is the goat who ate the garden
此刻在庭上吗
in this courtroom now?
在
Yes.
你能指出它吗
Can you point out him or her?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
请记录下麦克指认了饕餮
Let the record show that Mikey pointed to Gobbler.
根据这位目击证人的证词
Between this eyewitness testimony
和倾向于我们的司法证据
and the preponderance of forensic evidence,
你只能认罪了
you have no choice but to convict.
我问完了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
真有教育意义
Wow, that was educational.
如果我说 "谢谢你让我打了个盹"
I think I speak for everyone when I say,
想必大家都会有同感吧
"Thanks for the nap, Alexandra."
打盹
Nap!
接下来该我了
I'll take it from here.
麦克 你觉得山羊是种顽固的动物吗
Michael, would you consider goats to be stubborn animals?
算是吧
I mean, yeah.
这就是山羊的特点 对吗
That's kind of their thing, right?
那么你认为所有的羊都很倔
Oh, so you think all goats are stubborn?
我听着很像是典型的山羊歧视
Sounds like pretty classic anti-goat bias to me.
山羊 山羊 山羊 山羊
Goats. Goats. Goats. Goats. Goats. Goats.
我代表饕餮羊希望提出一项动议
On behalf of Gobbler the goat, I would like to enter a motion
反诉其诽谤
to countersue for defamation.
动议批准
Motion approved.
-什么 -铲屎官先生
- What?! - Mr. Shitshoveler,
诽谤罪的刑罚是...死刑
the penalty for defamation... is death.
如果这官司我们输了 我爸就会被处死
So, if we lose this trial, my dad will be killed?
是这样
That's correct.
具体来说 他会被喂给被告吃
Specifically, he will be fed to the defendant.
这太不公平了
This is totally unfair.
如果威克斯勒不遵守规则
I mean, how are we supposed to win
那我们怎么可能赢呢
if Vexler won't play by the rules?
也许我们还是可以去找公共辩护律师
Maybe we can still go with the public defender.
我有更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
这是大海还是天空
Is this sea or sky?
是天空吧 我想
Ooh, that's a bit of sky, I think.
我应把它放到这个区域里
I shall put it in this area.
这里应该是天空的区域
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表