剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
*坐好听我给你唱个传说*
*Sit and I'll sing you some lore*
*昔时一位王子与民*
*Of a prince and a peasant of yore*
*不顾名姓之隔 两人成为挚友*
*Despite family name, two friends they became*
*谁人知命运将如何揭晓*
*Who knows what their fate has in store?*
*他们每天城♥堡♥相见*
*The meet at the castle each day*
*一起欢笑一起玩乐*
*Together, they laugh, and they play*
*他们走来走去谈天谈地*
*They take lots of walks and share lots of talks*
*他们花了特别多的时间在一起*
*They're spending an excessive amount of time together*
*但说真的 这是闹什么*
*But really, like, what's going on?*
*他看似喜欢她 但他好古怪*
*He seems into her, but he's weird*
*他这是干什么 你看他那手*
*What's he doing there? You see, with his hand?*
*哎呦 真让人看不下去*
*Yikes, this is so hard to watch*
*她也没让情况变太好*
*She's also not helping things much*
*看她锤他肩膀*
*Look how she's punching his arm*
*她是在调情吗 看啊 弄疼他了*
*Is she trying to flirt? Oh, look, now he's hurt*
*她锤他肩膀用力太大*
*She's punched him too hard in the arm*
*这就是那倒霉一对的故事*
*And so that's the tale of a star-crossed pair*
*还是说他俩只是朋友*
*Or are they just two normal friends?*
*澄清一点对所有人都好*
*Clarity would be nice for everyone involved*
*还能帮助编更多的词*
*In terms of knowing how to proceed with more verses*
*还能帮助...*
*In terms of knowing how to proceed --*
抱歉 你能不能别唱了
Excuse me? Can you stop singing?
我可以听到你 特别让人不安
I-I can hear you, and it's really unnerving.
我可不会对你的工作指手画脚
I don't tell you how to do your job.
是谁付钱让你干这事的
Who is even paying you to do this?
我是个经济独♥立♥的人
I'm independently wealthy.
*...编更多的词*
*With more verses
奇迹缔造者:黑暗时代
第八集
我真是不敢相信 你居然知道
I am so impressed you knew how to build
如何做一个这种追星星的装置
one of these star-tracking devices.
这叫什么来的
What is it called again?
-是星盘 -谢谢
- It's an astrolabe. - u202dThank you.
和你一起做这个挺有意思的
It's been really fun working on this with you.
既然我们谈到了空间与时间
Well, um, seeing as we're on the topic of space and time, um,
我在想你这周六有没有什么安排
I was wondering if you had any plans this Saturday.
没有
Oh, uh, no.
我没什么事做 怎么了
I'm not doing anything. Why?
这个
Um, well...
我是看到了这个
I saw this, actually.
一个天体学家要在这劳什子德蒂尔开讲座
An astronomer's giving a lecture right here in Lower Murkford!
阿奇博斯·普克莫普
我想知道你想不想去
Um, I wondered if you'd like to go.
-好啊 我很乐意 -太好了
- Yeah, I'd love to. u202d- Great!
那我就去你那里接你
Well, then I shall plan to pick you at your place
去我们的...
for our...
周六一起玩环节
Saturday hanging-out session.
-太棒了 -好啊
- Awesome. - u202dYeah.
到时候见了
We'll see you then.
明白了
Gotcha.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. u202d- Bye.
老天
Oh, buddy.
韦克斯勒勋爵
Lord Vexler?
你对什么有什么意见吗
Do you have an opinion on something?
如果我是你的话 我会小心一点
Oh, I'd just be careful if I were you.
心事有时候很复杂
You know, matters of the heart can get complicated.
韦克斯勒
Oh, Vexler.
我很了解心事
I'm no stranger to matters of the heart.
我之前定过婚 记得吗
I was engaged before, remember?
和伊莎贝拉公主
To Princess Isabella.
那只是因为你父亲想
That was only because your fathers were trying
建立政♥治♥联盟
to form a political alliance.
而你们当时都是小孩子
And you were both babies.
不过要不是那只鹰把她叼走了
Still, I would have wed her happily
我还是会愉快地娶她的
had she not been carried off by that hawk.
我想说的是 不要太投入
All I'm saying is, don't get too invested.
农民和王子之间的感情从没成过
Relationships between peasants and princes never work.
你们是不同世界的人
You're from completely different worlds.
谁在乎这些屁话
Who cares about that nonsense?
我们相处得很好 我们在一起很开心
No, we get along, we have fun together,
我们即将迎来美好的第一次约会
and we're about to go on a wonderful first date.
是约会吗
Oh, i-is it a date?
当然是了
Of course it is.
她知道这是约会吗
Ah. Does she know that?
你明确地说出来了吗
Did you say it explicitly?
我觉得我已经暗示到位了
I thought it was implied.
我说 "听着 格雷格农夫
I said, "Look, Farmer Greg,
你可以一直坚称这是个土豆
you can tell me that's a potato until the cows come home,
但我流泪的眼睛说 这是洋葱"
but my cryin' eyes says it's an onion."
然后他就提供了优♥惠♥券
He honored the coupon after that.
看 六点了 到了新闻时间了
Look. Oh, shh, shh, shh! 6:00 -- Time for the news.
大家好
Hello,
感谢各位换到简疯婆频道
and thank you for tuning in to Mad Jane,
你最受关注和信任的新闻来源
your most watched and trusted source for the news of the day.
-能调大点声音吗 -当然
- Can we turn it up a bit? - Uh, sure.
大点声
Uh, speak louder.
边境危机仍在继续
The crisis on the border continues!
德鲁伊的旅行队被看到
A caravan of Druids has been spotted
已经跨境进入了劳什子德蒂尔
crossing into Lower Murkford --
德鲁伊就长这个样子
the Druids depicted here.
把一个火把拧到墙上需要几个德鲁伊
Hey, how many Druids does it take to screw in a wall torch?
-几个 -十个
- How many? - 10.
一个负责拧
One to screw it in,
剩下的趁着一片漆黑抢劫你的房♥子
the rest to rob your house while it's dark.
一个负责拧
One to screw it in...
太好笑了
That's rich.
该死
Nuts!
需要搭把手吗
Need a hand?
好啊
Yeah.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们以前应该没见过
Ah, I don't believe we've met before.
-我叫艾迪 -我叫莱拉
I'm Eddie. u202dI'm Lila.
我刚搬来
I just moved here.
欢迎你啊
Oh, well, welcome to the neighborhood.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你还需要道路救援的话 我随叫随到
I'll be right here if you need more roadside assistance.
说得妙
That's rich.
莱拉 如果你想喝杯啤酒
Hey, Lila, ?if you ever want to grab a beer,
我和我的哥们儿们通常都会在酒馆里
me and my buddies are usually hanging out at the tavern.
有空来坐坐
Stop on by.
我们都很友好的
We're a friendly bunch.
好的呀
I would love to.
谢谢 艾迪
Thanks, Eddie.
妥了
Well, alright, then.
*德鲁伊*
*Druid-aaa*
*德鲁伊*
*Druid-ohhh*
期待着去喝啤酒呢 艾迪
Looking forward to that beer, Eddie.
再次感谢你的邀请
Thanks again for the invite.
马姬
Psst! Maggie.
我看着怎么样
How do I look?
看着像要去赴约会
Like you're going on a date.
也不一定是约会
It's not necessarily a date.
到这会儿你不是应该很清楚是不是了吗
Shouldn't you already know that by this point?
查斯利很难看透
Chauncley's hard to read.
如果他冒汗的话 我永远都搞不清
I can never tell if he's sweating because he likes me
是因为他喜欢我还是因为他纯正皇家的娇躯
or because his royally inbred body
无法调节他的体温
can't regulate his temperature.
你希望是约会吗
Well, do you want it to be a date?
我不介意啊
I'm open to the possibility.
我已经要吐了
Ugh. I'm sick of this already.
再次感谢你邀请我
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表